29-30mm PFL and 136mm BIZYGO

Yeah by IPD i meant ESR, and i think you may be right for the most part. But then again there are so many variables at play. i.e does the effect differ for deepset high PFL/PFH eyes compared to rounder ones? etc..
I can tell you all of them and how they work with each other if you want. Just ask me which factors you want to know specifically

I'm assuming the other variables are kept constant btw, and are not in the extremes

Also for eyes specifically, they are essentially the root of the face. So stuff like ESR/IPD and factors like zygo height rn we used to compare with the eyes, will not be affected by other features that much as this is to do with the core of the face. This sits up in the highest tiers of priority

40mm PFL LOL
both of you are wrong, his pfl is easily 32 mm , his face width isnt 150 mm lol it would be logically impossible considering his eye spacing and midface etc , his face width is about 140 mm , literally most humans have very familiar facial width zygo shape and body fat just gives the illusion of wider face , i would say jordan has max 150 mm facial width despite his face being giga giga wide , probably not even