29% bodyfat

pcmaxing

pcmaxing

Bronze
Ok just got dexascan im at 29% bf.
Im aware desired is 12-15%

Question is how much does this matter when evaluating facial bonestructure ?
Am I wasting my time trying to evaluate face at 29% bf!?and must shed more fat ?

Or can I get a pretty honest reading even at higher bf range?

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
stop the mental masterbation and “evaluation” and just lose the fat. being 10-12% is life and only thing that matters, regardless if your boneless or not you will benefit from lower body fat. even if you have to drop to 8% for bones to actually show.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, silencio and sickdawgie
stop the mental masterbarion and “evaluation” and just lose the fat. being 10-12% is life and only thing that matters, regardless if your boneless or not you will benefit from lower body fat. even if you have to drop to 8% for bones to actually show.
true honestly :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: silencio and appealmaxed
stop the mental masterbation and “evaluation” and just lose the fat. being 10-12% is life and only thing that matters, regardless if your boneless or not you will benefit from lower body fat. even if you have to drop to 8% for bones to actually show.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Just stop eating and you will see fattie
Throw those carbohydrates in the trash and eat like you're intended to do

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Just stop eating and you will see fattie
Throw those carbohydrates in the trash and eat like you're intended to do
Low carb mogs so hard im just eating 80g carbs a day and im in leanmax heaven

• +1
Reactions: silencio and sickdawgie
Ok just got dexascan im at 29% bf.
Im aware desired is 12-15%

Question is how much does this matter when evaluating facial bonestructure ?
Am I wasting my time trying to evaluate face at 29% bf!?and must shed more fat ?

Or can I get a pretty honest reading even at higher bf range?
wtf are you even talking about?
why even make this thread.
put down the fork immidietaly.

exactly :lul: nigga needs doctor evalution to get told hes a fat fuck.
UHHH GUYS WHEN WILL I SEE FACE RESULTS
stop eating and find out fat fuck

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
I’m trying man , just trying to get a better understanding to how important lower bodyfat is to evaluating bone structure. I plan on losing regardless ,

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and silencio
Low carb mogs so hard im just eating 80g carbs a day and im in leanmax heaven
Carbs are made up by the jews. They don't cause that much harm when young, but after 25 it's keto or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Shkreliii
I’m trying man , just trying to get a better understanding to how important lower bodyfat is to evaluating bone structure. I plan on losing regardless ,
It will change a lot dont even bother with evaluation as you said you have huge mountain to climb to 10%

why evaluate before tho? put in the work and get the results. if you plan on losing, evaluating is also a waist of time. only reason i see why someone would evaluate is to decide wether it’s worth it or not (it 100% is) and if they decide it’s not, they accept fate and just binge forever.

There is a thread in Botb with pictures inside
Leanmax is life

Yes then ur testo lowers significantly. You can leanmaxx with carbs
Idk why but i just cant lose weight with carbs as soon i cut them to 50g ish i lose weight consistently

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Desired is far below 12-15%
15% is fat
15% doesn't even have abs and likely a bloated face

clen, dnp or tirz , adderall, vyvanse

Just started using clen yesterday and dropped 2.6lbs in 1day will post an update in a month

Lean is law stop the mental gymnastics and do something abt your weight