Deusmaximus

Kraken
Btw the other guy in the video is 30yrs old

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deprived
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 15827 and 8 others
Derek is chad asf, money maxed, status maxed, and mogger frame, he's 8.5/10, the other guy is around the same
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The other guy mogs him brutally. Girls dont care about money and status. He looks old and sunken to me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 19103 and 7 others
He’s 29? I thought he was like 36 lol

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 2403 and 3 others
Derek is chad asf
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 15827 and 10 others
Kinobody is a mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 19499, Deprived and 3 others
he has 5.5 inch wrists and it looks comical . hes compensating for his tiny af frame

Attachments

• mpmd1.jpg
    mpmd1.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 0
  • mpmd.jpg
    mpmd.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 2403, randomvanish and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, jake_okok and currylightskin
he has 5.5 inch wrists and it looks comical . hes compensating for his tiny af frame
Damn those wrists are brutal i never noticed
only on aspie forum like this. Are guys able to perfectly point out stuff like the wrist pill.

It's true though. it does look funny.

He looks old and sunken to me.
his lifestyle, has put a big amount of stress on his body.
Which may accelerate aging.

It's not easy for the body, to endure what he did to it.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and currylightskin
He has a terrible profile and jawline/neck area. However, he is very likeable and has some status halo. Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
I mean he’s still 6’1 like 220lean with a 23inch bowling ball bidelt jfl at thinking the wrist pill will prevent him from getting women to a noticeable extent

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 1851
He’s a 6.5 ngl
Looks bloated and recessed

I mean he’s still 6’1 like 220lean with a 23inch bowling ball bidelt jfl at thinking the wrist pill will prevent him from getting women to a noticeable extent
Looks comical brah. Might slay but can't cheat genetics

exactly lol. this just shows how people here try to cope when they see a mogger like this, can't accept they are worse

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
his bidelt isnt that high he has good shoulders tho

there is a podcast hieeo where he get mogged by some random young gymcels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and currylightskin
his bidelt isnt that high he has good shoulders tho

there is a podcast hieeo where he get mogged by some random young gymcels
No, he did not get mogged by soosh and James English, he was about the same physique wise and he’s only on trt now, at his prime he definetely mogged soosh and jam

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
No, he did not get mogged by soosh and James English, he was about the same physique wise and he’s only on trt now, at his prime he definetely mogged soosh and jam
See how he's perfectly hiding his wrists in both the photos. He's clearly insecure. But... We need disadvantaged people like him .it is because he was disadvantaged he worked hard and researched hard and found many solutions and became a name in the bodybuilding industry. If he was chad he wouldn't have benefited us

Attachments

• download (9).jpeg
    download (9).jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 0
  • download (10).jpeg
    download (10).jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
See how he's perfectly hiding his wrists in both the photos. He's clearly insecure. But... We need disadvantaged people like him .it is because he was disadvantaged he worked hard and researched hard and found many solutions and became a name in the bodybuilding industry. If he was chad he wouldn't have benefited us
He isnt insecure over his wrists. You just nitpicked some pics where his wrists arent visible.

If you google him youll find plenty of pics with his wirsts

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Average looking but extremely high IQ, most informative channel ever
Only fitness youtuber I genuinely respect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Average looking but extremely high IQ, most informative channel ever
Only fitness youtuber I genuinely respect
He scams his fans with turkesterone

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, YURD, racoon4 and 1 other person
he has sleep apnea and it’s because he’s recessed. claimed to be a mouthbreather his whole life and now he can’t do anything to fix the recession because he’s an adult. he mews too now

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The other guy mogs him brutally. Girls dont care about money and status. He looks old and sunken to me.
girls dont care about money and status? ok bro

girls dont care about money and status? ok bro
They care if they wanna take profit from a guy. Status and money cant make a pussy wet.

They care if they wanna take profit from a guy. Status and money cant make a pussy wet.
JFL no, no, naahhhhhh

you've done fcked up
Wrestler fingerwave

then explain how come celebs can bang a new girl every night if they wanted too, with no strings attached and the girls wouldn't give a fuck. Just to be able to say they fucked a celeb is more than enough for them.

He isnt insecure over his wrists. You just nitpicked some pics where his wrists arent visible.

If you google him youll find plenty of pics with his wirsts
EXACTLY

jfl at thinking fucking Derek from mpmd is insecure over some incel aspie bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
There's no way his wrists are 5.5 inches.
6 inches minimum probably 6.5-7 if I had to estimate below average but not fucking 5.5 jfl that’s woman chopstick tier small