How much can i glow up over the summer holidays (2 months) 13 years old

Over when my manlet ah gets weight and heightmogged by a fucking 13 year old nigga. You're bloated and look unhealthy as shit

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
Alright man, i get it i shouldnt be here.
But i really look rn and need to ascend to atleast high mtn within these 2 months
Bro you're 13 like shut the fuck up ☠️☠️☠️

• +1
What would u say is my potential in 2 months?
You have at least more 5 years of puberty
So caring about looks now is pointless, your face is gonna change naturally

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
You have at least more 5 years of puberty
So caring about looks now is pointless, your face is gonna change naturally
Read this:
Over when my manlet ah gets weight and heightmogged by a fucking 13 year old nigga. You're bloated and look unhealthy as shit
I can fix some stuff like this rn without puberty development yk?

Read this:

By being healthy you'll look better. All the goyslop and being a fatass is giving you bloat and acne.

• +1
U cant lol u can eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet u can do semen retention for whole life for that text me and u can also get sun vitamins thats all u cannot change other things i only offer natural ways also u can grow long hair
The vid is like 2 weeks old btw
View attachment 3004840
Yeah, not much to say, like only softmaxxing tho ofc. Also i dont got thousands of dollars
I would say that im high mtn?d

• +1
By being healthy you'll look better. All the goyslop and being a fatass is giving you bloat and acne.
Alright, ima cut off hyper processed foods and all fastfood shit

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and jordanbarrettjaw
U cant lol u can eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet u can do semen retention for whole life for that text me and u can also get sun vitamins thats all u cannot change other things i only offer natural ways also u can grow long hair
I can, i will tag you in the thread in 2 months, ive read a lot on here

it's over for you, ur parents didn't feed you with raw meat when you were 2yo, rope asap. jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rawprimalooks and majesticincel
it's over for you, ur parents didn't feed you with raw meat when you were 2yo, rope asap. jfl
Im gonna cut off processed food, and also ima hike a lot in the holidays so extra sun exposure

Read this:

• Love it
Alright, ty man🙏🏻🙏🏻

Good

• +1
Need to get higher t levels and get tanned
you will not become a +900ng/L of test just by getting sun exposure lmao, sun gazing is cop, the real way to produce test is by eating well, with a surplus of calories, and being in competition with other males (not in dummies sport like football or whatever but more like in fighting sport)

• +1
u need to fix your skin, debloat your face, fix you hair and grow eyebrows, in 2 months you can do it.
Ima tag you in the finished thread, ty man

• +1
Reactions: setwqz
you will not become a +900ng/L of test just by getting sun exposure lmao, sun gazing is cop, the real way to produce test is by eating well, with a surplus of calories, and being in competition with other males (not in dummies sport like football or whatever but more like in fighting sport)
Alright, ty man i do karate but thats absoloutly 0 competition, ima go to a forest naked and go fight bears barehanded jfl

Niggas are 13 calling themself incel😭
Have you even tried getting some pussy?

• JFL
Bro let me cook, ima tag you in 2 months youre gonna be suprised how good ima look, gonna pull all the ladies yk🤑🤑
stfu littlest bro the closest thing you’re pulling is your own dick

• JFL
stfu littlest bro the closest thing you’re pulling is your own dick
Ltn rn ik bro, but still high mtn is possible within 2 months

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240530_151652_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240530_151652_Gallery.jpg
    699.3 KB · Views: 0