2k for bimax

Deleted member 5293

Deleted member 5293

volcel in denial
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Posts
616
Reputation
1,115
Bimaxillary osteotomia costs just under 2k USD where I live. That's nothing I can make that money in a month lmaao, huge life fuel

Too bad I couldn't find anyone doing mse and msdo.

Should I just get bimax and forget about expanding the palates?

EDIT: the prices don't include the cost of the care and implants
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
Larp
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
Performed by a homeless person on the street?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4430, diggbicc and 2 others
unless you have a bite problem, or sleep apnea, the surgeon most likely won't give you bimax.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4430 and TheAscendedOne
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne

Similar threads

V
Replies
0
Views
37
voloxy223
V
V
Replies
1
Views
42
voloxy223
V
Dunjam
Replies
5
Views
40
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
A
Replies
1
Views
25
cartheyebrows
cartheyebrows
V
Replies
4
Views
71
voloxy223
V

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top