2nd degree burns on my hand jfl

Running!

Running!

Silver
I work at a restaurant with my position being a busboy/foodrunner, and since we’re coming into fall we’ve changed our menu around. One of the new items in the menu is a tomato bisque soup and grilled cheese. As I was delivering the food to the customers I somehow managed to fucking spill the soup- leading to a disaster all over the floor, and my thumb. I kid you not my thumb felt like it was slowly melting. I flicked the majority off and dashed to get napkins to clean. I then realized as I returned to the table that a bit of the scoulding soup had fallen on the customer who was a total stacy, her friend also. (luckily it only got on her sweatshirt) I immediately apologized and they reassured me that I was okay. The very cute friend asked if I was okay while she was assisting her friend. I apologized further and went to grab them another soup, this time not burning my entire hand thank fuck jfl. Not only am I suffering second degree burns, I’m still suffering second hand embarrassment from fucking up in front of them. Anyhow, I’ll attach pics of last night vs this morning.

Attachments

• 221B62A0-525F-44EB-967A-86F3B003F235.mov
    3.6 MB
  • 3BBF27E3-F575-462D-BE0C-E2D705D735D3.mov
    3.4 MB
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, nathan, raleqtambrobret and 2 others
This is like those stupid romcom animes where the guy bumps into girl and all her books fall over and they somehow become a couple except irl .Hope u recover soon bhai

• Hmm...
Reactions: Running!
This is like those stupid romcom animes where the guy bumps into girl and all her books fall over and they somehow become a couple except irl .Hope u recover soon bhai
haven’t thought about it like that, would’ve been so dreamy if i had confidence in that moment, although i was overly embarrassed. and thanks for your wishes!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Surfsup
I work at a restaurant with my position being a busboy/foodrunner, and since we’re coming into fall we’ve changed our menu around. One of the new items in the menu is a tomato bisque soup and grilled cheese. As I was delivering the food to the customers I somehow managed to fucking spill the soup- leading to a disaster all over the floor, and my thumb. I kid you not my thumb felt like it was slowly melting. I flicked the majority off and dashed to get napkins to clean. I then realized as I returned to the table that a bit of the scoulding soup had fallen on the customer who was a total stacy, her friend also. (luckily it only got on her sweatshirt) I immediately apologized and they reassured me that I was okay. The very cute friend asked if I was okay while she was assisting her friend. I apologized further and went to grab them another soup, this time not burning my entire hand thank fuck jfl. Not only am I suffering second degree burns, I’m still suffering second hand embarrassment from fucking up in front of them. Anyhow, I’ll attach pics of last night vs this morning.
bruh that shit look like its about to pop