🏆 Top 5: List of .org Users That Have Achieved Legendary Status 🏆

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

Inactive: Ascension in Progress 🔋
1. BlackGymMax

3413718_3406601_IMG_1245.jpeg

@Blackgymmax is the most complex and multi-faceted character in .org history!

Contrary to popular belief, he doesn’t actually exist

He’s a villainous character that was developed by our collective subconscious as our shadow – a manifestation of the aspects of ourselves and our community that we despise the most

He flawlessly merges in and out of existence and only appears when we need him the most

When a .org user jumped in front of a train, we all collectively summoned this villain as the person to blame in order to free us from the guilt of how our collective toxicity impacts vulnerable users

When we all get carried away with delusional lifefuel threads, he is again collectively summoned in the form of a thread to remind us all of the existence of the blackpill and its brutal and deterministic nature

However, don’t be mistaken into thinking that you now understand how he operates

Just when you think you’ve figured him out, he effortlessly shifts and escapes your grasp

He’s like a dancer who you’re trying to befriend, only for you to find out he’s actually a doll whose his strings are being pulled by a puppeteer

You’re sat on a train to a destination and hear the carriage shake, thinking BlackGymMaxx is nearby...

Behold — he IS the carriage!

2. MoggerGaston

3300993_1EB22D8C-E99C-48A9-B18C-A283B4374C88.jpeg

@MoggerGaston is a classical tale of an abused dog

His traumatic childhood made it impossible for him to form bonds with others

Given that human connection is the only true source of pleasure, his habit of seeking solace through drugs due to the absence of genuine warmth is a rational response to his traumatic past, otherwise what is there to balance the pain of life?

Despite his struggles, our slavic protagonist somehow manages to be a beacon of kindness to others without letting his pain corrupt him

Over 21k posts and I've never seen him abuse a user who didn’t deserve it

My first ever interaction with him was via DM when I took a heavy dose of a drug for some buzz. He talked me through the initial discomfort and reassured me that everything would be okay

In a few years time, he’ll finally come to the realisation that every single person has a trauma that they would be justified in spending their entire lives wallowing about

He’ll then come to the conclusion that the only way to heal is to let go of the past by mindfully choosing to pretend that everything is fine and that the world is a good place, otherwise suicide is the inevitable outcome

This is the mindset that generations of men since the dawn of time have had to develop in order to manage their shitty situations

3. InnerVoid

4014579_4003787_InnerVoid.png

A fascinating character whose recent character development has been unfolding in front our our very eyes!

With over 12k posts in just 10 weeks, we all dismissed him and assumed that he was just another schizophrenic incel like @_MVP_ & @moggathon

Imagine our surprise when we found out that this nigga is an olive-skinned Greek beauty 😍

His average of 164 daily posts which mainly centre around his incel struggles would also make you mistake him as just another low IQ kid like @mightberetarded or @edgemaxx

Again, imagine our surprise when @Squirtle revealed that this guy holds a masters degree in physics

There are stories about how he’s been known to effortlessly solved complex equations that only a gifted mind could even comprehend

Rumours have also been floating around about his wealth

What could therefore have possibly gone wrong to make this man of good looks, high IQ and wealth spend the best years of his youth obsessively rotting on an incel forum?

Perhaps his intelligence makes it impossible for him to relate with lesser minds

Unfortunately, it's likely that he's a mentalcel, unable to navigate reality effectively, thus hindering his ability to build a fulfilling life for himself."

Over time, we’ll begin to notice more characters like @InnerVoid and @MoggerGaston which will cause the blackpill philosophy to evolve into placing more emphasis on mental health as a contributor to inceldom, rather than just looks.

4. 6ft4

(Anonymous User)
2317.jpg

Despite his physically superior height, @6ft4 is isolated and struggles socially

Like most great .org characters, he is known for his deep interest in a specific subject matter

6ft4’s knowledge and understanding of phenotypes is second to none, to such an extent that he once created a thread predicting the physical attributes that his kids would have based on selective breeding of variant female phenotypes

I once saw a thread of him and @Squirtle discussing the differences in phenotypes of the British upper vs lower class, which left me amazed

(I still don’t know how Squirtle knows so much about UK subtleties, despite living in India)

However, 6ft4 has a behaviour that’s slightly concerning – his intense hatred of other races

Perhaps, his hyper-attention to people physical traits to a level much greater than that of the average person could mean that he literally sees humans differently than we do

It’s possible that his deep focus on physical traits means that he literally see other races as a completely different species, which fuels his hatred to such an extreme (Whereas most people just see light differences in shades and features)

Last month, he once went on a night out with @forevergymcelling, @geezcel and @drlooksmax in the cold and rainy concrete jungle of England

By 4am, on the way to a greasy kebab shop, having realised his hopeless prospects for the night, 6ft4 had a sudden outburst of incel rage directed at a innocent short guy who was just walking with his girlfriend

Shocked and confused, @drlooksmax had to hold him back and sincerely apologise for his behaviour

Needless to say, none of our British representatives slayed that night

5. Psychophilly

21323-jpg.2633544

@Psychophilly and I got off on the wrong foot

However, his unique ability to paint pictures with words very quickly stole my heart 😍

Despite his mundane existence of working a low-paid factory job in a poor village in Iran, his creative mind is able to notice the beautiful intricacies of life which he shares daily in the form of stories and songs

Below is an example from last month where expresses his feeling about his crush

🌹"My boss is the main character in my life right now

She is cheating

She has great body but she always wears mask to a point that most workers there have never seen her face, including me

My imagination can only assume this body also has a great face, thus she is the most good looking person in my life right now.

I get hard main character vibes from her ngl

She sometimes get headaches and just sits somewhere and doesn't respond to anyone

…such a main character trait!" 🌹

Such attention to detail makes me smile

The only other writer I’ve seen express that type of insight on mundane situations is Nobel prize winner Albert Camus

It has now been 13 days since his ban and his daily creative contributions have left an endless void on OffTopic

Mods, his ER threads were a creative expression that was misunderstood

Please do the right thing and free this innocent man for the good of the community (@Squirtle, @Gargantuan, @Gengar, @emeraldglass, @Lmao, @Master)

Psychophilly unfortunately lost his testicle recently due to medical complications

However, there’s no light without dark.

Although his music isn't nearly as good as his writing, his gradually lowering testosterone level leading to an elevation of his voice will hopefully transition him from a low-tier rapper to a top-tier singer with an angelic voice

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tempelcat4, CarsonDaaChad, Running! and 43 others
Two other notable users that didn't make Top 5

@subhumanchad:
3793105_terrachad.jpg

Previously known as Badg96, this guy never reacts to any posts. You can comment on his profile and he will likely just ignore you. He only posts in single words, rarely sentences. You may find yourself in a conversation with him on a thread and he will just randomly stop replying to you for no reason, completely abandoning the thread and creating the exact same thread again. He maintains this same behaviour on various other forums.

@ConfusedBolivian
3968974 Screenshot 20240220 091958 comandroidgallery3d

A 6ft2 lifter with extensive knowledge and experimentations of anabolic steroids. Due to his extreme bulks, he will either end up with a giga physique or a Polish truck drivers'. There is no inbetween. Only time will tell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, iblamechico, Detective and 22 others
2024 join date tier list. Only BGM deserves his spot here.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, to be human, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
Despite all the toxicity, I think everyone that posts here generally has a good heart. I think everyone here generally wants the best for everyone.

It made me smile when you told your anecdote of @MoggerGaston talking you through your drug experience that one time.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, coomahboomah, Detective and 18 others
Somebody drop a DNRD vid in this shit thread.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: to be human, Axii, Deleted member 64865 and 7 others
Nobody deserves to be legendary status here except for BlackGymMax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, to be human, Kristin and 4 others
Bgm is an annoying nigger but still kinda iconic. Put philly higher and put the monkey at numbers 5

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Egyptianmogger and Sprinkles

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, bloomercel, PsychoDsk and 2 others
Don't know number 5 but only one i agree with fully is mogger gaston

greek guy is annoying idiot failure. he should be replaced with @BrahminBoss

blackgymmax is up there but lacks charisma

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, poopoohead, bloomercel and 1 other person
Bad list

Don't see myself anywhere

Golden State Warriors No GIF by NBA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pride, Axii, UZB_Strebl and 5 others
Last month, he once went on a night out with @
forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling, @
geezcel
@geezcel and @ D @drlooksmax in the cold and rainy concrete jungle of England
Wtf why wasn't I invited?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and PROMETHEUS
1. BlackGymMax

He’s a villainous character that was developed by our collective subconscious as our shadow – a manifestation of the aspects of ourselves and our community that we despise the most

He flawlessly merges in and out of existence and only appears when we need him the most

When a .org user jumped in front of a train, we all collectively summoned this villain as the person to blame in order to free us from the guilt of how our collective toxicity impacts vulnerable users

When we all get carried away with delusional lifefuel threads, he is again collectively summoned in the form of a thread to remind us all of the existence of the blackpill and its brutal and deterministic nature

However, don’t be mistaken into thinking that you now understand how he operates

Just when you think you’ve figured him out, he effortlessly shifts and escapes your grasp

He’s like a dancer who you’re trying to befriend, only for you to find out he’s actually a doll whose his strings are being pulled by a puppeteer

You’re sat on a train to a destination and hear the carriage shake, thinking BlackGymMaxx is nearby...

2. MoggerGaston

Given that human connection is the only true source of pleasure, his habit of seeking solace through drugs due to the absence of genuine warmth is a rational response to his traumatic past, otherwise what is there to balance the pain of life?

Despite his struggles, our slavic protagonist somehow manages to be a beacon of kindness to others without letting his pain corrupt him

My first ever interaction with him was via DM when I took a heavy dose of a drug for some buzz. He talked me through the initial discomfort and reassured me that everything would be okay

In a few years time, he’ll finally come to the realisation that every single person has a trauma that they would be justified in spending their entire lives wallowing about

He’ll then come to the conclusion that the only way to heal is to let go of the past by mindfully choosing to pretend that everything is fine and that the world is a good place, otherwise suicide is the inevitable outcome

This is the mindset that generations of men since the dawn of time have had to develop in order to manage their shitty situations

3. InnerVoid

A fascinating character whose recent character development has been unfolding in front our our very eyes!

With over 12k posts in just 10 weeks, we all dismissed him and assumed that he was just another schizophrenic incel like @_MVP_ & @moggathon

Imagine our surprise when we found out that this nigga is an olive-skinned Greek beauty 😍

His average of 164 daily posts which mainly centre around his incel struggles would also make you mistake him as just another low IQ kid like @mightberetarded or @edgemaxx

Again, imagine our surprise when @Squirtle revealed that this guy holds a masters degree in physics

There are stories about how he’s been known to effortlessly solved complex equations that only a gifted mind could even comprehend

What could therefore have possibly gone wrong to make this man of good looks, high IQ and wealth spend the best years of his youth obsessively rotting on an incel forum?

Perhaps his intelligence makes it impossible for him to relate with lesser minds

Unfortunately, it's likely that he's a mentalcel, unable to navigate reality effectively, thus hindering his ability to build a fulfilling life for himself."

Over time, we’ll begin to notice more characters like @InnerVoid and @MoggerGaston which will cause the blackpill philosophy to evolve into placing more emphasis on mental health as a contributor to inceldom, rather than just looks.

4. 6ft4

(Anonymous User)
2317.jpg

Despite his physically superior height, @6ft4 is isolated and struggles socially

Like most great .org characters, he is known for his deep interest in a specific subject matter

6ft4’s knowledge and understanding of phenotypes is second to none, to such an extent that he once created a thread predicting the physical attributes that his kids would have based on selective breeding of variant female phenotypes

I once saw a thread of him and @Squirtle discussing the differences in phenotypes of the British upper vs lower class, which left me amazed

(I still don’t know how Squirtle knows so much about UK subtleties, despite living in India)

However, 6ft4 has a behaviour that’s slightly concerning – his intense hatred of other races

Perhaps, his hyper-attention to people physical traits to a level much greater than that of the average person could mean that he literally sees humans differently than we do

It’s possible that his deep focus on physical traits means that he literally see other races as a completely different species, which fuels his hatred to such an extreme (Whereas most people just see light differences in shades and features)

Last month, he once went on a night out with @forevergymcelling, @geezcel and @drlooksmax in the cold and rainy concrete jungle of England

By 4am, on the way to a greasy kebab shop, having realised his hopeless prospects for the night, 6ft4 had a sudden outburst of incel rage directed at a innocent short guy who was just walking with his girlfriend

Shocked and confused, @drlooksmax had to hold him back and sincerely apologise for his behaviour

5. Psychophilly

21323-jpg.2633544

However, his unique ability to paint pictures with words very quickly stole my heart 😍

Despite his mundane existence of working a low-paid factory job in a poor village in Iran, his creative mind is able to notice the beautiful intricacies of life which he shares daily in the form of stories and songs

She is cheating

She has great body but she always wears mask to a point that most workers there have never seen her face, including me

My imagination can only assume this body also has a great face, thus she is the most good looking person in my life right now.

She sometimes get headaches and just sits somewhere and doesn't respond to anyone

The only other writer I’ve seen express that type of insight on mundane situations is Nobel prize winner Albert Camus

It has now been 13 days since his ban and his daily creative contributions have left an endless void on OffTopic

Please do the right thing and free this innocent man for the good of the community (@Squirtle, @Gargantuan, @Gengar, @emeraldglass, @Lmao, @Master)

Psychophilly unfortunately lost his testicle recently due to medical complications

Although his music isn't nearly as good as his writing, his gradually lowering testosterone level leading to an elevation of his voice will hopefully transition him from a low-tier rapper to a top-tier singer with an angelic voice

Highest smv in the middle east.The secret is hes running bad boy abdullah game.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, i_love_roosters, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
1. BlackGymMax

2. MoggerGaston

3. InnerVoid

4. 6ft4

(Anonymous User)
2317.jpg

5. Psychophilly

21323-jpg.2633544

She is cheating

Total dalit death is coming muahahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, mogstars, VivaCristoRey and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, northern mogger, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
caged at the end of the bgm description :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, PROMETHEUS and randomop

@subhumanchad:
3793105_terrachad.jpg

Previously known as Badg96, this guy never reacts to any posts. You can comment on his profile and he will likely just ignore you. He only posts in single words, rarely sentences. You may find yourself in a conversation with him on a thread and he will just randomly stop replying to you for no reason, completely abandoning the thread and creating the exact same thread again. He maintains this same behaviour on various other forums.

@ConfusedBolivian
View attachment 2803244
A 6ft2 lifter with extensive knowledge and experimentations of anabolic steroids. Due to his extreme bulks, he will either end up with a giga physique or a Polish truck drivers'. There is no inbetween. Only time will tell.
Abusedbadgee moggs

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, northern mogger and neverchadlite
FastBananaCEO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, SensitiveYoungMan and randomop
Literally can't comprehend how a list of top users exists that doesn't feature @Xangsane , @Vermilioncore or myself

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Axii, Vermilioncore and 5 others
There are also older users

Literally can't comprehend how a list of top users exists that doesn't feature @Xangsane , @Vermilioncore or myself
Deadass

But who tf are you Blud 😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, dantemaxxing, rteme and 10 others
jealousy is an awful emotion

• +1
Reactions: Axii and PROMETHEUS
worth the read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czechsubhuman and PROMETHEUS
jealousy is an awful emotion
I thought of also creating a short bulletpoint list of 2024 members with potential, but decided not

You would have made the list

@InnerVoid is the only 2024 user with such drastic character plots within just a few weeks

To the other 2024cels I’d just say stay consistent

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: med and PsychoDsk
Op

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, PROMETHEUS and scrunchables
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger
only 2024 user with such drastic character plots within just a few weeks
what character plpts? i just repeat the same thing sover and over like a broken record

what character plpts? i just repeat the same thing sover and over like a broken record

The recent revelations

There were like 3 threads on pg1 about you when I logged in this morning

1. BlackGymMax

2. MoggerGaston

3. InnerVoid

4. 6ft4

(Anonymous User)
2317.jpg

5. Psychophilly

21323-jpg.2633544

She is cheating

Where is @moreroidsmoredates ?

Where is @moreroidsmoredates ?

You still have more character arcs to go through

By the ends of this year, I expect you to post a physique update 10kg heavier with 12% bodyfat

Tales about your 30 weeks Test blast along with some cool drug stories

Only by pushing yourself to your conceivable limits can you truly evolve as a character

Worrying about petty things like hair loss is a weak excuse IMO when most men who arent even roiding are already on Fin + Minox

You only live once bro!

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You still have more character arcs to go through

By the ends of this year, I expect you to post a physique update 10kg heavier with 12% bodyfat

Tales about your 30 weeks Test blast along with some cool drug stories

Only by pushing yourself to your conceivable limits can you truly evolve as a character

Worrying about petty things like hair loss is a weak excuse IMO when most men who arent even roiding are already on Fin + Minox

You only live once bro!
I’m already talking with confused bolivian about my first cycle and about hairloss prevention when using peds.

So i might hop on soon.

• +1
I’m already talking with confused bolivian about my first cycle and about hairloss prevention when using peds.

So i might hop on soon.
Mirin' character arc 😍

Speak to MoggerGaston about MDMA dosages

Mirin' character arc 😍

Speak to MoggerGaston about MDMA dosages
Why mdma? Only drugs i use are nicotine and once a month weed. I used smoke a lot back in the days, but i reduced.

@subhumanchad:
3793105_terrachad.jpg

@ConfusedBolivian
View attachment 2803244
what race is bad96

Why mdma? Only drugs i use are nicotine and once a month weed. I used smoke a lot back in the days, but i reduced.
Also, notice how I predicted 6 weeks ago in that thread that you would come to 4 conclusions
  • Testosterone & MDMA mogging
  • Your inital hesitance by asking "Why MDMA 😨"
  • Stating that pharmateutical drugs like your nicotine and weed are the only safe options
  • Your eventual realisation that these two things will be the greatest spark for your arc

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Also, notice how I predicted 6 weeks ago in that thread that you would come to 4 conclusions
  • Testosterone & MDMA mogging
  • Your inital hesitance by asking "Why MDMA 😨"
  • Stating that pharmateutical drugs like your nicotine and weed are the only safe options
  • Your eventual realisation that these two things will be the greatest spark for your arc
Pretty much accurate. Anyways im going to smoke a big fat joint right now, i deserve it.
IMG 8127
One of the strongest strains i could get.

• +1
Nah kys faggot I’m number 1 through 5 I’m everything ✌🏼 I’m the greatest of all time whoever replies negatively to this comment will have their mothers shithole fucked by me

• JFL
Reactions: Axii and UZB_Strebl

So i might hop on soon.
will just RU work, I'm also wondering

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Legendary status on an autism forum where the majorities brain chemistry is so fucked they've never even interacted beyond a hello, how are you, I'm fine, thank you.... with girls 😂

The likes of amnesia and company should be on this list. Not the relatable losers that you find it cool to live vicariously through you npc doom artists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Akhi and PROMETHEUS
And 6ft4 is there because he's tall. He's not an autist, but actually a profound philosopher. No surprise he's from lookism and a millennial.

The others are lost Zoomers who's souls were stolen by social media consumption at a tender age.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, UZB_Strebl and PROMETHEUS