2nd time going to this barbers and it's the second time they took a pic of me after the haircut

6ft4

Kraken
The first time I got a haircut the guy asked if he could take a pic and I declined because I didn't want my face on their social media then he asked if he could take it just for his personal collection of haircuts so I agreed. Then I went to the ATM and came back and he had blurred my face out and asked if he could post it so I agreed

Today a different guy cut my hair who didn't speak english so we used the barber beside us as a translator
He spent what felt like an hour between giving me a fade and styling my hair so when he asked to take a pic I agreed because he was clearly very committed to his work.
He then started videoing me, when it was complete I told him I don't want it uploaded to social media, the english speaking barber told him then he said he could post one from the side where my face is not visible so I agreed, I will just assume he would stick to his word and take a screenshot from the vid where my face can't be seen.

Also I find it weird that a video of myself would be on someone else's phone but I need to give less fucks about everything and stop being so high cortisol
I just don't want there to be a single shred of evidence online of my pre jaw surgery subhumanity that I do not have the authority to delete

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Solidcoin, Prince88 and 6 others
FRAUD

FRAUD

FRAUD

MM ALERT

IMAGINE HAVING BONES SO GOOD THEY DEEM YOU WORTHY TO FLEX ON THEIR IG

OVER OVER OVER OVER :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

TBH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin and Deleted member 19994
FRAUD

FRAUD

FRAUD

MM ALERT

IMAGINE HAVING BONES SO GOOD THEY DEEM YOU WORTHY TO FLEX ON THEIR IG

OVER OVER OVER OVER :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

TBH
jfl, was gonna write out a response post to this to defend myself until I clocked who the post was from

jfl, was gonna write out a response post to this to defend myself until I clocked who the post was from

No defense for your fraud you fucking frauding frauder

so over I can't cope :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

It actually is fucking over for me. I've never been asked for a pic after a haircut :feelswah:

87258218 10157728314740630 5624470183344078848 n
89923751 10157790266595630 937577354828447744 n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, gggg3333, Solidcoin and 5 others
happened to me when I looked like shit, idk if it's saying much tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and Deleted member 9670
Happened to me once. Crazy thing the barber was an ice blue eyed, tanned skin chad with good features.

He did a good job though. It was the best cut I've had tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
they are flexing the haircut they made, not ur face, plenty of vids made by barbers of subhumans after getting their hair cut by them

they are flexing the haircut they made, not ur face, plenty of vids made by barbers of subhumans after getting their hair cut by them
I am aware of this, I made the thread to express my annoyance at having them take a pic on both occasions I went there as I would rather never have a single pic taken of me

I am aware of this, I made the thread to express my annoyance at having them take a pic on both occasions I went there as I would rather never have a single pic taken of me

my post was a troll ngl tbh as i've seen ur face

derailed the whole thread it's over

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling