2nd time slaying a hot, slim , Chinese girl as a non-nt ugly white giga manlet [warning: brag thread]

TheRenaissanceMan

TheRenaissanceMan

banished

second chinese girl ive slayed. and met the second girl, for the 2nd time last night

picked her up after just fixing my car, went for mcdonalds drive through

found a bullshit excuse to let me go back to hers

chilled for a while, talked

then was touching her and made her wet asf but she kept saying we need a condom

but i just ignored it or said, we've already had sex without a condom, it doesnt matter lol

then fucked her, and cummed raw deep inside her pussy

but i tried to play it off for a few minutes fucking her with my limp dick lol but then i couldnt take it anymore so i just got her to get off me

and she didnt seem to realize i cummed in her

but idk how its not obvious , because to her, i either didnt finish or i cummed in her pussy

maybe she wanted me to cum inside her? for some excitement to her life? she wants a blonde white genetics baby?

honestly i have no idea how she didnt realize i cummed inside her, i kept thinking she was gonna mention it but she never did
then slept there for the night, fucked again then fell asleep in her arms

ordered mcdonalds breakfast, had it then went home

is there a high chance she will get pregnant from that coom? or what

how long do i have to wait to know? i hope she gets pregnant ill beg her to not kill the baby so maybe theres higher chance she will stay with me

also how can anyone not believe in jbw lol. slaying hot, slim , Chinese girls as a non-nt ugly white manlet

thinking about wageslaving for surgeries in the next 2 years. then going to university in asia somewhere like china

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, Subhra26, Corleone and 6 others
also she was obsessed with my nose bridge and eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26, IMZLEGEND, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
Based. I’m in Korea myself right now (not for sex) and I see proof of JBW theory every single day. The only interracial couples you see in the streets are 99% WMAF. On the 12th day here I saw ONE WFAM couple. And I was in Seoul a city of 8 million. Might do a trip report in a few days and start my first thread on this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Corleone, IMZLEGEND and 9 others
Based. I’m in Korea myself right now (not for sex) and I see proof of JBW theory every single day. The only interracial couples you see in the streets are 99% WMAF. On the 12th day here I saw ONE WFAM couple. And I was in Seoul a city of 8 million. Might do a trip report in a few days and start my first thread on this forum.
please do

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Larping cumskin with a superiority complex. I don't know what Seoul ur talking about. I was there two years ago visiting family and there was definitely many amwf couples. It was an even split. Most of the amwf couples were way younger than wmaf couples btw.

On gook forums like dcinside.com, gooks are even talking about the amount white foids they see in Seoul nowadays

Even this English speaking korean woman is is sick of seeing it lol. Comparing mayofoids to SEAmaxxers.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: m0ss26, zeshama, ReinerBraun and 6 others
Larping cumskin with a superiority complex. I don't know what Seoul ur talking about. I was there two years ago visiting family and there was definitely many amwf couples. It was an even split. Most of the amwf couples were way younger than wmaf couples btw.

On gook forums like dcinside.com, gooks are even talking about the amount white foids they see in Seoul nowadays

Even this English speaking korean woman is is sick of seeing it lol. Comparing mayofoids to SEAmaxxers.

Stop being insecure, let’s him cook. Watch bro pull out 10 page ivy league study JFL. Almost everybody i know that went to gookland told me sk is capital of amwf.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, pardocel, Deleted member 16474 and 4 others
@Cheesyrumble chink is being gook pill in china mainstream media 【韩国童锦程和土耳其美女约会的一天-哔哩哔哩】 https://b23.tv/gZk0aEY

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
@Cheesyrumble
Video comments section be like
492EE98F 5C39 428C B8F8 D639ED60E931
So BASED

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Qazqa and Cheesyrumble
@Cheesyrumble
Video comments section be like
View attachment 2077849 So BASED
Only the chinese have great societal analysis like this. Koreans and japanese are always east asian hating cucks who can't think big picture about East asian smv and only love sucking themselves off.

Mirin Chinese benefiting from koreans raising east asian smv

• So Sad
Reactions: Qazqa
Ukr

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 22135
Sounds like hyperbole. 30000 children? Sounds like too much lol. Also can you translate more of the comment by yourself? Google translate is fucking shit.
When i get home

Sounds like hyperbole. 30000 children? Sounds like too much lol. Also can you translate more of the comment by yourself? Google translate is fucking shit.
"Koreans are very popular abroad. I remember it seemed that I saw one, two or three years ago, a Chinese guy in Ukraine. He said that outside the Korean embassy, there are often women who go back and forth there, because their boyfriend ran away. A similar thing happened in the Philippines, where a report said that Koreans left more than 30,000 illegitimate children. To put it bluntly, the marketing is really useful. Many of their first reactions are: 'If you are from Korea and I am with you, I can live the life of a Korean idol drama actress'. They don't know what kind of life Koreans live. Their understanding of Koreans is the chaebols in the idol drama. So their subconscious mind can only put the image of the chaebol on you. And South Korea's income is much higher than Ukraine and the Philippines. If you put it a little more broadly, they really thinks you are the son of a rich guy."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Qazqa and Deleted member 22135
"Koreans are very popular abroad. I remember it seemed that I saw one, two or three years ago, a Chinese guy in Ukraine. He said that outside the Korean embassy, there are often women who go back and forth there, because their boyfriend ran away. A similar thing happened in the Philippines, where a report said that Koreans left more than 30,000 illegitimate children. To put it bluntly, the marketing is really useful. Many of their first reactions are: 'If you are from Korea and I am with you, I can live the life of a Korean idol drama actress'. They don't know what kind of life Koreans live. Their understanding of Koreans is the chaebols in the idol drama. So their subconscious mind can only put the image of the chaebol on you. And South Korea's income is much higher than Ukraine and the Philippines. If you put it a little more broadly, they really thinks you are the son of a rich guy."
Too bad Americans don't think that way of us

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 22135 and Deleted member 21661
How tall are you op? And what’s your rating?

Only the chinese have great societal analysis like this. Koreans and japanese are always east asian hating cucks who can't think big picture about East asian smv and only love sucking themselves off.

Mirin Chinese benefiting from koreans raising east asian smv
Chinese just keep shit real, we hate gook but we admit they are mogging us hard rn.Also Chinese believe JBW is a thing and aware of it .

Attachments

• 5E75B256-A5E9-4C59-B897-0D8B465E1BAD.jpeg
    5E75B256-A5E9-4C59-B897-0D8B465E1BAD.jpeg
    689.1 KB · Views: 0
  • C540F4E2-5BFC-4F08-B01B-72AD5B99CFE1.jpeg
    C540F4E2-5BFC-4F08-B01B-72AD5B99CFE1.jpeg
    447.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Qazqa and Cheesyrumble
How tall are you op? And what’s your rating?
He is manlet below 170cm I believe, i actually believe him this time jbw halo is hard hit in China @cloUder no joking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He is manlet below 170cm I believe, i actually believe him this time jbw halo is hard hit in China @cloUder no joking
So he was in China as a white turbo manlet and slayed?

Is he really handsome or some shit
Nah he is in uk slaying white fever ling, he is below avg on all scales, tbh you still need put in work to pull good looking chink

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Cheesyrumble
Nah he is in uk slaying white fever ling, he is below avg on all scales, tbh you still need put in work to pull good looking chink
he told me recently he slayed a korean girl tourist in UK

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, GetShrekt and Deleted member 22135

second chinese girl ive slayed. and met the second girl, for the 2nd time last night

but i just ignored it or said, we've already had sex without a condom, it doesnt matter lol

but i tried to play it off for a few minutes fucking her with my limp dick lol but then i couldnt take it anymore so i just got her to get off me

but idk how its not obvious , because to her, i either didnt finish or i cummed in her pussy

maybe she wanted me to cum inside her? for some excitement to her life? she wants a blonde white genetics baby?

honestly i have no idea how she didnt realize i cummed inside her, i kept thinking she was gonna mention it but she never did

how long do i have to wait to know? i hope she gets pregnant ill beg her to not kill the baby so maybe theres higher chance she will stay with me

also how can anyone not believe in jbw lol. slaying hot, slim , Chinese girls as a non-nt ugly white manlet

thinking about wageslaving for surgeries in the next 2 years. then going to university in asia somewhere like china

who cares seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I was waiting for you to comment once I saw him chat about Korea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Cheesyrumble
he told me recently he slayed a korean girl tourist in UK
I’m not impressed even I a BBC slayed Gook transfer students (they cold approached me JFL). God bless ethnic women tbh, imagine if they didn’t exist I’d be an treucel. I go to sleep and thank god every night for ethnic and black women so I can run BBC game on them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bedes and GetShrekt
I’m not impressed even I a BBC slayed Gook transfer students (they cold approached me JFL). God bless ethnic women tbh, imagine if they didn’t exist I’d be an treucel. I go to sleep and thank god every night for ethnic and black women so I can run BBC game on them
why are asian women so obsessed with foreign men?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
why are asian women so obsessed with foreign men?
Their men are ugly and they are easy to fuck, they wanna give incels like us the anime waifu experience and I am not complaining. I been watching that bleach TYBW and man Yoroichi could get it, ima go find myself a nice sexy Dravidian/East African girl to fuck now (won’t be hard women of those races love me) and I’ll live my fetish and fantasy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, IMZLEGEND, GetShrekt and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 13787
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, Corleone and Deleted member 13787

Whatchu doing in China bhai?
Do your slays speak English?
I assume you're American or UK

tbh whites could've cucked blacks or hispanics if they wanted but the media is obsessed with wmaf and bmwf instead

1. “White” and “black” are crayon colors not identities and you’re red not “white,” 🦍 looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

2. Baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) men are already cuckolding you ugly beasts.

3. Y’all have been the most cuckolded nation since you’ve existed.

„Traditional Asian women“

Them throwing pussies to Whites

White british women easily fall for tyrone though

White british women easily fall for tyrone though
Did anybody deny this? Women would also fall for a gl Indian chad

Does it matter

Mirrin JBWmaxxing,.