:sick:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Kami, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
SHOE 2

others are too obviously lifts

• +1
Reactions: BananaBoy, Deleted member 15827, Bvnny. and 2 others
First one style mogs. Do you have a link?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, ROTTING and .🇹🇩.
Nigga is 6ft6 and heightfrauding 3 inches.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Heguldus, House Lannister and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and House Lannister
Just buy air jordan mid or even better high (OG) and put 5 to 6cm lifts inside it.

Enjoy heightmaxxing shoes that are stylish

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and Momolooksmax
Vote everyone

I also feel like 1st one mogs.
One thing though, is remember hot girls know designer trainers and stylish trainers, anything that isn't part of a well known brand they can tell and your smv drops on her eyes.
Although they look similar people will know they are not mcqueens

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
>all of them add 3.1 inches of height

No they don’t, probably closer to 2.5 and thats being generous, then account for the fact that regular shoes already add a half to near a full inch and your actual height gain is closer to 1.5 - 2 inches. Don’t get me wrong this is still good, I just hate the false advertising these shitty shoe companies do.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Danish_Retard and Inscol
>all of them add 3.1 inches of height

No they don’t, probably closer to 2.5 and thats being generous, then account for the fact that regular shoes already add a half to near a full inch and your actual height gain is closer to 1.5 - 2 inches. Don’t get me wrong this is still good, I just hate the false advertising these shitty shoe companies do.
Proof?

Vote niggas vote

Well known, just think about it for two seconds, your tibia attaches around the 2/3 mark of your foot, lifts push the back of the foot up. A hidden platform with slight heel lift would be better than these fucking absurd triangles people jam into their heels. You need the height added in line with your tibia, not at a weird angle behind it like heel lifts do.

Anyways, measure yourself before and after and you’ll see that I’m right, plenty of reviews of elevator shoes and lifts say the same. Sure there may be 3 inches of material between the floor and the highest point of the inside of the shoe, but that doesn’t translate directly to height.

I have elevator boots paired with lifts that if I’m to believe the claims and do the math should add 5 inches, they really add more like 3.5 inches.

Some companies are catching on and adding more mid-sole lift. Pay attention to the shape of the lifts or internal elevation. You want to avoid stuff that has a ton of lift at the back and then slopes down like a wedge, it’s uncomfortable and inefficient at its job. You want something that is designed with the shape of your foot in mind.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4614
Tumblr 065e8d3bf7f39e065f4b3c3b12f16143 f92b1c74 640

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, EverythingMaxxer, Zeruel and 1 other person
Vote niggas vote

Vote niggas vote. Which one should I buy for summers? I’m about to spend fucking $600 in one of those. Which one it should be?

Should I buy the first one?

@Wakeup @Kmscurry @Chadethnic101 @Cope>rope @Johanjohan @JackHanma

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
bro u have other things to worry about (your face)

just wear normal shoes that doesn't make u look like a goofy (airforce for example)

bro u have other things to worry about (your face)

just wear normal shoes that doesn't make u look like a goofy (airforce for example)
This is a Looksmax forum man

What are the brands? And are these actually 3 inch? Looks 1.5 inch to me.

• +1
Also you need to take into account that 1 inch should be subtracted from total height gain because average shoe that others wear gives about 1 inch, so if these actually are 3 inches (which I doubt) then the actual height gain is 2 inches.

• +1
What are the brands? And are these actually 3 inch? Looks 1.5 inch to me.
Guidomaggi. They increase anywhere from 2.4 to 3.1 in everyday sneakers and upto 6inches in boots for winters

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
Also you need to take into account that 1 inch should be subtracted from total height gain because average shoe that others wear gives about 1 inch, so if these actually are 3 inches (which I doubt) then the actual height gain is 2 inches.
Which one mogs acc to u? Which one should I buy

• +1
First one is aesthetically better than the other two imo but second one looks the least fraudish.
Should I buy the first one in black with white insole?

Voted for 2nd one.

Reminder that op is 6'6 trying to fraud 3 inches so that he never gets mogged

• Love it
They all look shit. Just wear NT AF1's with a small insole, the NT is worth the 1 inch less.

• +1
Reactions: Kami