FRAUDING FROM 5FT7 TO 5FT11 (Height cells gtfih)

why is it not?
Because of gravity it will shrink down. When i started to fraud i also thought i would get a lot but it is always less. I am using shoes that have a big platform and insoles and actually gained 6,5 cm. So measure how tall u are after frauding because it isnt 4 inches

Because of gravity it will shrink down. When i started to fraud i also thought i would get a lot but it is always less. I am using shoes that have a big platform and insoles and actually gained 6,5 cm. So measure how tall u are after frauding because it isnt 4 inches
ah okay makes sense

it 'works' but hurts your feet for only 0.5 inch difference. no air max gives 2 inches by itself. someone 5'7 barefoot would go to 5'8.5 at most will not constantly having pain. it's just not worth it. if i need to run but can't because of 0.5 inch lifts it's embarassing and NOT worth it!
This is not true at all. A friend of mine is exactly 5'7 1/2 too and he has been using for a decade a 3 inch lift inside his boots, which after compression give him 2,5 inches + more than 1 inch from his combat boots he wears everywhere, he gets close to 6' in total, yet he can still run and walk normally and feel no pain, he got 100% adapted to it Im not even joking, he walks and runs normally. You can adapt to alot things with enough time.

This is not true at all. A friend of mine is exactly 5'7 1/2 too and he has been using for a decade a 3 inch lift inside his boots, which after compression give him 2,5 inches + more than 1 inch from his combat boots he wears everywhere, he gets close to 6' in total, yet he can still run and walk normally and feel no pain, he got 100% adapted to it Im not even joking, he walks and runs normally. You can adapt to alot things with enough time.
Yes you can adapt and i run before in 2 inch lifts myself, but without lifts you would run faster. And the pain is especially bad for long walks and wearing them too long. My feet went numb after sitting down 2 hours with lifts. I use them only for dates

Does anyone know of glucosamine actually works for retaining morning height or is that a meme