3 advices to succeed your looksmaxing transition

Akatlyn

Akatlyn

Platinum
1. One of the most important : don't be jealous. It's one of the biggest brakes. You won't never advance because of that, you'll always feel that people are better than you.
If you're jealous (jealous of people who glow up/looksmax), start a therapy before your looksmaxing transition.

2. Stop being hatefull regarding LGBT people. You're like transgender as you want to do a transition : a lot of you take growth hormones/finasterid/etc., do surgery, etc. A lot of things that are not natural.
Also karma will punish you if you're hatefull.

3. Stop seeking lices on Mr.Propre scalp
You won't never be the perfection. So having something that is not perfect doesn't mean you're bad.
Looking at implants or HA results, you could think that the result is bad just because the guy still do not look good in the after. Terrible misstake! If the guy wanted a square jaw and got it but still look bad with it, that's not necessary a bad result.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and SidharthTheSlayer
2. Stop being hatefull regarding LGBT people. You're like transgender as you want to do a transition : a lot of you take growth hormones/finasterid/etc., do surgery, etc. A lot of things that are not natural.
Also karma will punish you if you're hatefull.
I did this and within 5 days grew 7 inches to become 6'9. Thanks OP!

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
I’m a transChad, respect my pronouns and right to fuck all the women you transphobes.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1