• JFL
Reactions: SHARK, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
Dont forget about my life

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, BigBoy, DutchPrettyBoy and 2 others
With a good base someone can ascend with surgery
who cares about people with good base, they dont belong in here, its 1 in 100, the rest will never ascend plus besides the base mental comes into play

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You can have good base but bad psl
you have a base = human
you dont = subhuman
humans dont belong here, if they are here theyre mentals so its over for them aswell

and idc about debating that shit, im just frustrated with how hard it is to find a job nowadays, there are no jobs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
you have a base = human
you dont = subhuman
humans dont belong here, if they are here theyre mentals so its over for them aswell

and idc about debating that shit, im just frustrated with how hard it is to find a job nowadays, there are no jobs
It's a forum for looksmaxxing and not incels although everyone is welcome :)

4. personality matters

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 4675 and Deleted member 2205
5. Females rights matter

bro before i click on ur thread i know its gonna be a wholesome thead and it will motivate me because i crave these feelings aswell
but
looksmaxing is only for humans , and for a girl to approach you youre a human
If u don't wanna looksmax why r u here and not on .co?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
bro before i click on ur thread i know its gonna be a wholesome thead and it will motivate me because i crave these feelings aswell
but
looksmaxing is only for humans , and for a girl to approach you youre a human
if you saw my pic before fruad and looksmaxing you would say subhuman
and yes, maybe i look only terrible in selfies and distortion but surely nothin special
This thing in thread was the biggest ioi I got, but only thanks to PSL I had been several time IOI'ed and I havent done anything hard YET

• So Sad
Reactions: goodman78
do labor job to gather money short term

you can grow your dick

you will ascend by surgery and looksmaxing
damn imagine joining to say this

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
because i want to looksmax, but here and there i get flashes of reality
and i dont like .co
this is kind a bluepilled motivation but somehow true:
if you dont have alternative to looksmaxing (i.e. statusmaxin) you must do it even if it will do shit
its about hope during a journey and possible satisfaction of ascension
+ you have no choice, your not gonna liveagain and you will regret your whole life you did shit

+ as u looksmax you can get lucky, ie. I went to club caused I believed i looksmaxed, maybe in reality I didnt? And I would have been approached before looksmaxing, buuuut before looksmaxing I wouldnt go to club caused I felt like a complete garbage

because i want to looksmax, but here and there i get flashes of reality
and i dont like .co
I tried to join .co but apparently it's only for incels, They didn't accept me even when writing mad lies. This site is for everyone who wants to looksmax imo tho, I'd consider myself above average but want to get to way above average/model tier with surgery etc

this is kind a bluepilled motivation but somehow true:
if you dont have alternative to looksmaxing (i.e. statusmaxin) you must do it even if it will do shit
its about hope during a journey and possible satisfaction of ascension
+ you have no choice, your not gonna liveagain and you will regret your whole life you did shit

+ as u looksmax you can get lucky, ie. I went to club caused I believed i looksmaxed, maybe in reality I didnt? And I would have been approached before looksmaxing, buuuut before looksmaxing I wouldnt go to club caused I felt like a complete garbage
how bro, i have severe social anxiety , im completely subhuman ive never been to clubs even online i talk like an autist imagine in real life
and i dont have money to looksmax so im tired of coping and not being a realist
if im not finished with surgeries until 23 i will suicide, and no way i find 100k in 3 years in my country and BY ME

i agree that the journey is as good as the final destination but this is true when you actually progress
i havent made any progress and i dont see me making any

Whats wrong with number 1?

there are no jobs, its a fantasy
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAASDBCVBSCHADSV§

NO

YOU PROBABLY JUST LOOK LIKE A PUSSY AND NOBODY WANTS TO HIRE YOU LOL

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAASDBCVBSCHADSV§

NO

YOU PROBABLY JUST LOOK LIKE A PUSSY AND NOBODY WANTS TO HIRE YOU LOL
k keep believing that there are jobs available
oh and being a promoter or cashier or working in reception isnt a job for me btw
in fact the world will end because there are not sources to satisfy all the useless apes
lol if you think that anyone can get a labor job in 2020

k keep believing that there are jobs available
oh and being a promoter or cashier or working in reception isnt a job for me btw
in fact the world will end because there are not sources to satisfy all the useless apes
I am a Skilled Tradesman I can get a job easy for good money, a lot of hours though tbh
its not for most people.

I am a Skilled Tradesman I can get a job easy for good money, a lot of hours though tbh
its not for most people.
y youre a giga chad of jobs with years of technicalities and skills and knowledge and experience and shit
no it isnt youre just not looking for labor
for people like me (most) there are no jobs, i got no place in this clown world but i know how it works

ok what job could a skilless 19 year old do in 2020
i would easily find such a job 20 years ago

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
do labor job to gather money short term

you can grow your dick

you will ascend by surgery and looksmaxing
5649BDD0 E4AE 4A8C AD24 583DEB23710D

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

• +1
you are a giga chad of jobs with years of technicalities and skills and knowledge and experience and shit
Yes i am. i am 20 years old and i have guys way older than me that assist me with their unskilled labour JFL

I'm still just a fucking loser tho

Yes i am. i am 20 years old and i have guys way older than me that assist me with their unskilled labour JFL

I'm still just a fucking loser tho
ok

what do those unskilled labour monkeys do and what was required for them to get the job.. and how much they get paid?

ok

what do those unskilled labour monkeys do and what was required for them to get the job.. and how much they get paid?
idk they are just there for me i don't really care how. they get paid less than me. i wouldn't get out of bed for their wages lmao

idk they are just there for me i don't really care how. they get paid less than me. i wouldn't get out of bed for their wages lmao
ok
those guys and the guy that works in mcdonalds btw are just a meme
idk where you live but in the real world there are no jobs for unskilled people
and it makes sense
but some years ago they would get jobs

• JFL
who cares about people with good base, they dont belong in here, its 1 in 100, the rest will never ascend plus besides the base mental comes into play
this is looksmax. from all the incel forums we have the highest ascension rate

• Love it
Reactions: EzioGrezzo
i just wish someone irl took me under his wings and teached me how to sell drugs, i would deliver everywhere for him but even selling drugs is impossible in 2020 if youre sub 120 iq