3 Blackpill Laws You Need To Know.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active. Fan of @NumbThePain. 🧑‍🌾
Contributor
1. Every fucking variable matters, and will change how you're treated.

I was literally treated better (barely but noticeable) today at college just because I was wearing a black blazer, white turtleneck and dress pants.

Every variable matters. Some of them can be pivotal into how women treat you.
Unrecessing yourself, or fixing your eye area, or changing your coloring could be the difference between invisible and "fuck me and put a ring on my finger please".

+2 inches in height, +2 inches in frame, a different hair texture, different fashion, different hairstyle, different skin color, different skin undertone color, whether you're sleep deprived or not, whether you smell fantastic or not, your name, whether your voice is deep or not, whether you're somewhat muscular or not muscular, your intelligence, your nationality, your accent, etc. have small, large but noticeable effects on how you're treated.

Don't believe me?

Buy realistic contacts, wear lifts, wear shoulder pads, change your hair texture or hairstyle, and go out in public. You'll see the difference. In one day.

What a shallow world :blackpill::feelswhy:

2. You can't dare afford to give up.

You can't afford to not looksmax since "its over". I'd rather be treated less worse than worse. You need to looksmax despite the challenges, obstacles, etc. you face. You're better as a MTN than subhuman. Everyone know this.

3. You can gage how people perceived you in a few ways...
  • How much distance they decide to keep from you.
  • What people are nice to you, and what people are avoidant of you. People of inferior or equal status will treat you with decency or niceness, superiors are usually indifferent or artificially nice.
  • Do they display genuine preferential treatment towards you.
  • Their desire to talk to you, or not.
  • How often they smile around you, relative to others.
  • Do they copy you, or not, or avoid copying you.
Now, there are many other ways, but in general... behaviors that show genuine desire to be close to you, please you, demonstrate absolute respect for you, and admiration RELATIVE to others is the key here.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arcturus, lifeless, blmratiopiggypoop and 23 others
no softmaxx for a recessed incel

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, MA_ascender and enchanted_elixir

I was literally treated better (barely but noticeable) today at college just because I was wearing a black blazer, white turtleneck and dress pants.

Unrecessing yourself, or fixing your eye area, or changing your coloring could be the difference between invisible and "fuck me and put a ring on my finger please".

+2 inches in height, +2 inches in frame, a different hair texture, different fashion, different hairstyle, different skin color, different skin undertone color, whether you're sleep deprived or not, whether you smell fantastic or not, your name, whether your voice is deep or not, whether you're somewhat muscular or not muscular, your intelligence, your nationality, your accent, etc. have small, large but noticeable effects on how you're treated.

Don't believe me?

Buy realistic contacts, wear lifts, wear shoulder pads, change your hair texture or hairstyle, and go out in public. You'll see the difference. In one day.

You can't afford to not looksmax since "its over". I'd rather be treated less worse than worse. You need to looksmax despite the challenges, obstacles, etc. you face. You're better as a MTN than subhuman. Everyone know this.

• What people are nice to you, and what people are avoidant of you. People of inferior or equal status will treat you with decency or niceness, superiors are usually indifferent or artificially nice.
Now, there are many other ways, but in general... behaviors that show genuine desire to be close to you, please you, demonstrate absolute respect for you, and admiration RELATIVE to others is the key here.
Good reminder tbh

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
im considering wearing lifts to go from 5"7 to 5"9 but if anyone finds out its over.

also i need to get undereye filler somehow before going to uni but after parents cant find out jfl

• +1
i'm softmaxxed more than anyone u know lol 0 diff
really? Then it probably means you were already at your softmax peak or you haven't actually softmaxed more than anyone.

im considering wearing lifts to go from 5"7 to 5"9 but if anyone finds out its over.

also i need to get undereye filler somehow before going to uni but after parents cant find out jfl
Volufiline and wear boots, and get invisible shoe lifts, the ones you wrap around your foot, which you can hide in a sock.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
really? Then it probably means you were already at your softmax peak or you haven't actually softmaxed more than anyone.
Nigga what? it means there's no point in softmaxxing with 0 fucking bone, recessed from chin to fucking forehead

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Haseeb and LegitUser
Volufiline and wear boots, and get invisible shoe lifts, the ones you wrap around your foot, which you can hide in a sock.
volufiline is cope, never seen it work in anybody

• +1
Nigga what? it means there's no point in softmaxxing with 0 fucking bone, recessed from chin to fucking forehead

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
volufiline is cope, never seen it work in anybody
I can see that being true to be fair.
I had a vial, added DMSO on it, and it hasn't done anything but bleach my under eye area.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
I've always said everything matters, to differing degrees.

• +1
The one downside of becoming better looking is getting approached by lots of gay guys.

To actually get dates with women, you have to learn to take good pictures with your phone, and pose properly to hide your flaws and capitalize on your strengths, and then get on the dating apps. I've tried cold approaching, I've tried going out to bars, and overall, sure, dating apps are frustrating but they're by far the best option nowadays. If you're good looking, it will be less frustrating on dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Yerico7

Don't believe me?

what do u think about just4kira contacts
i wanna buy hazel eyes cuz my eyes are t10

no softmaxx for a recessed incel

Don't believe me?

The biggest black pill is that money matters more for people not born chads so
You can afford surgery

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and NZb6Air
Absolutely fucking bookmarked

• +1
Lmao same, I can't stand these niggas preaching stuff they don't have a single clue about

• +1
No softmaxxing if you're a bimax away from human

• JFL

Don't believe me?

Recommend realistic contacts please I wanna fraud this year at uni without social suicide

• Hmm...
MTN was hard but still manageable pre 2019 if you were NT + social circle + low inihb and mass approach.

After COVID lockdown females realised their SMV on online dating apps and since prefer having 1 or 2 hookup with Chad per year
than bothering having a LTR with a Normie.

A few foids still prefer having the benefits of an ooffie doofie + beta bux but it only happens later and later after they hit like 32+

By the way if a girl is prime and single there is a 95% she is waiting for Chad and if not the case then she is already in LTR in 99% of the cases because she only needs one week to jump from an LTR to another with one of ther orbiter.

Last edited:
  • +1