3 dates this week, just lol at people claiming inceldom is real

Do you have a full head of hair? If so then stfu, you don’t understand the struggle of norwoodcels like me.

Ppl here don't realize that even if they managed to get girls they would get eaten with their weak ass persona and dead boring vibes. You Need to be a man of action too.
Yeah, I'm reading "The like switch" by some FBI bozo and I I've incorporated everything I learned at my workplace and suddenly people are smiling to me, waving to me, talking to me.

I have motivation to learn this language NT's speak that I've never picked up on.

But then comes the dilemma, when I mask my behaviour, all relationships I develop are fake, thereby making it ultimately meaningless, a surface layer quelling of my deep loneliness.

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
Pretty ridiculous tbh. I’m meant to meet 3 girls this week, all 3 LTBs tbh. How are people seriously claiming inceldom? I genuinely believe most people can get a LTB fairly easily.

I predict that once I’ve looksmaxxed fully MTB white girls or HTB brown girls will probably be into me.

Truthfully we’re all standardscels, and so am I. Idk if I’ll actually go through with meeting any of these girls tbh, I’m still bed ridden and can barely walk without wanting to collapse lol
I am a lighter skin MTN (low end bc curry tax) currycel and recently started frauding with sneakers and one inch lifts so I am 6'2. Random men make eye contact and nod at me and say high as I walk (idk who they are, is this an NT thing?) . What does this mean? I am too high inhib and aspie to talk to women and dont leave my dorm except to eat and leanmaxx class so I have already given up on women and am focused on all manners of looks maxes. Can I get male friends though? I have alot of acquaintances but no social circle an I think people hate me. If I had friends I could cope better tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
Pretty ridiculous tbh. I’m meant to meet 3 girls this week, all 3 LTBs tbh. How are people seriously claiming inceldom? I genuinely believe most people can get a LTB fairly easily.

I predict that once I’ve looksmaxxed fully MTB white girls or HTB brown girls will probably be into me.

Truthfully we’re all standardscels, and so am I. Idk if I’ll actually go through with meeting any of these girls tbh, I’m still bed ridden and can barely walk without wanting to collapse lol
“Meant to” aka ghosted twice and one dare which you’ll hear “i don’t feel a spark ” at the end of

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Sprinkles, latincell95 and 3 others
I think by autism OP meant legit autism and not socially inept basement dwellers like us.
Same thing, it’s all predetermined :blackpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL and Jason Voorhees
Being incel > fucking ltb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, ascension, Pikabro and 2 others
Pretty ridiculous tbh. I’m meant to meet 3 girls this week, all 3 LTBs tbh
you haven't met them yet, a lot can change from now to then
also going on a date means shit , girls go on dates to get free food / just to hang out as friends
what are their ethnicity, age and height ?
also, by LTB you mean obese,right ?
you're 35-36yo , when do you plan to complete looksmaxxing and what procedures do you still have in mind yet ?

autism didn't stop any GL guy from getting laid , i would be incel otherwise (I legit have aspergers)

but I agree with your post, most guys can fuck a LTB once in their lives atleast

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Niggas forget their past so easily

In my current state, the chances of me coming across a woman who would want me is almost 0%.

Not like I care too much anyway.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23848
100%. Whites cannot be incel lol, I honestly think the label of incel can only be reserved for those who have some sort of genetic fault or condition which hinders them from living a normal life, like autism or being born with disfigured face
Being curry is a genetic fault that hinders you from living a normal life

It's usually mentalceldom unless you're actually ugly. At least that's the case for me.

And yeah, I've got standards as well. I somewhat tried to go on dates with the girls that I liked on OLD but it never led to anything. I flat-out refused to talk to girls below my looks level even though they would probably be keen to go on dates with me.
I got some numbers from the girls I liked though but most of them ended up ghosting me anyway. Whenever I would text them, I would usually not be very direct and only talk about trivial bullshit that even I don't really care about instead of offering concrete plans to meet up and I would often wait days to reply back to them.
Almost as if my brain doesn't want me to ascend and I'm engaging in acts of self-sabotage on top of that.
This could all be fixed if I was genuinely attractive instead of average-looking, of course. Looks still reign supreme and always will. But getting to that level is a pipe dream.

Although I never tried to get girls for most of my life, I do believe that there was a point where I was genuinely unattractive and not able to get any girls.

I was balding so I got a hair transplant
I was skinny so I hit the gym and attained a great physique
I was pale so I started tanning and improved my colouring

Not having a normie brain has really killed my dating prospects, even after I fixed my biggest failos looks-wise.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and FailedNormieManlet
Cope. Dates dont equal sex

• +1
Reactions: makeme183 and Deleted member 24167
Cope. Dates dont equal sex
they do normally tbh- or at least they ar a chance to convert to sex and the onus is on you to not mess it up

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
You have midget halo, you can atleast get with LTBS my 5'2 deathnic friend regularly hooks up with beckies.
And which country is this ?

Dead serious I didn't believe him either but then he showed me all his messages and he facetimed me when he was on a date.
You’re struggling bcz millions of Indians slayers are pouring into Canada each year
13A34883 D022 419A B988 D7FF53C7165F

There’s no hypergamy there are just 10x more men than young attractive women

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
Canada aka hell on earth
Brutal, I’m moving there next year, ig I’m too tall at 5’6 to benefit from midget halo in Canada.

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
Brutal, I’m moving there next year, ig I’m too tall at 5’6 to benefit from midget halo in Canada.
5’6 to 5’8 are ideal range for midget halo you could pull I think but need to social circle which is gonna be hard as you will face heavy fresh off the boat tax if you are some ethnic refugee.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
5’6 to 5’8 are ideal range for midget halo you could pull I think but need to social circle which is gonna be hard as you will face heavy fresh off the boat tax if you are some ethnic refugee.
Yah I’m a refugee from a third world country called the United Kingdom.

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183 and Piratecel
I’ll rather satisfy myself with masturbation then wasting my time dating LTB in a hope to get sex.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
I've never had a woman show any interest in me, in my almost 25 years (turning in 4 months) of existence. It happens, shocking I know 🙄

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
I've never had a woman show any interest in me, in my almost 25 years (turning in 4 months) of existence. It happens, shocking I know 🙄
brutal

Dates are literally the easiest thing to get I have no idea why some users cant get one. Even this gook can get dates

dates can mean "friend date". Dates are not an achievment

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and makeme183
Dates are literally the easiest thing to get I have no idea why some users cant get one. Even this gook can get dates

Man he looks like utter shit

And the girls he was talking to also look like complete dogshit.

Americans are so fucking gross and unhealthy. Everyone has major acne and weird ricepaper thin skin like they are about to burst like a massive zit.

Ugly horrid people. I'd clean up over there.

Life starts below 5’7

Y
Issue with someone like me is why do I wanna be meeting an LTB-MTB when I mog them to suicide
Also I hate it when they have the audacity to think they actually deserve someone like me jfl

I get it for LTN-MTN guys dating girls in the LTB-MTB range is a looksmatch pretty much

But when the mog is over 2 levels eg LTB/MTB with a chadlite its too much
Yeah no point banging below a 7 tbh it’s pointless. LTB means pretty ugly so idk why anyone would waste time effort and money to hang out with one

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Man he looks like utter shit

And the girls he was talking to also look like complete dogshit.

Americans are so fucking gross and unhealthy. Everyone has major acne and weird ricepaper thin skin like they are about to burst like a massive zit.

Ugly horrid people. I'd clean up over there.
Its our food systems and the fact that everyone in our double digit IQ population gets to reproduce since there's no wars or famine here.

where the fuck are you finding these mythical single women? I know zero single women in irl.

Me

meanwhike I’m gonna meet a LTB and a Half ayrab MTB with a good but Frauded face next week

And here’s the best part, all 3 of your dates can flake and All 2 of mine can and your back to square 1 🤷‍♂️

• So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet i gureantee u they will flake you can cry 😢 all you want this is women in 2022 sexless men are the norm

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I dont have looks nor personality

you just overrate yourself
Nah I do not guys who have seen me on this site know I’m HTN/tyronelife including OP btw who has seen me in motion. I’m incel cos autism and I live in the UK I’m basically an locationcel

And unlike you I have standards

Nah I do not guys who have seen me on this site know I’m HTN/tyronelife including OP btw who has seen me in motion. I’m incel cos autism and I live in the UK I’m basically an locationcel

And unlike you I have standards
Your standards are too High for your looks level. UK Is not harder than other western countries

Just be her type. Us ugly men are no women’s type. @TRUE_CEL

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Just be her type. Us ugly men are no women’s type. @TRUE_CEL
So a MTN is saying inceldom is fake because he can get dates. Lmfao. What a joke.

truth is women are just fucking annoying and a waste of time and looksmaxxing is a cope to get around having to admit to yourself that theres no light at the end ot he tunnel and everything is going to keep getting worse until long after were all dead

over for my incel ass