3 European women go hitch-hiking in Africa

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
JFC do these dumb white women who travel to third world countries for Instagram pics have any idea the danger they're putting themselves in?

I can't help but tell you about sex tourism on the southern coast of Kenya. When we arrived in Mombasa, we simply suffered from the attention of black guys who offered us sex services. There is a concept of a beach boy - this is a guy who provides sex services, can conduct a tour, and goes shopping. Girls work the same way. There it is considered normal and even prestigious.

Once in Tanzania, Tanya and I decided to take nude photos on a beautiful rocky beach. It was possible to get there through the stairs. While we were taking pictures, fishermen began to converge on the stairs. I was naked at that moment, so I felt very uncomfortable in front of these people, but they walked past me without even paying attention. We were very surprised, but asked one of them to pose and pretend that he and I were walking down the stairs together. He agreed. So we took some nude photos with fishermen.

Once we even took a picture naked with representatives of a wild tribe of hunter-gatherers. First, we spent half a day with them, and then asked the guide if it would be okay to offer them this. He asked them about it and they replied that they did not mind. They only asked us to move away from women and children. Our Ukrainian subscribers could not understand how we were not eaten there, and we did not feel any danger at all - we calmly agreed and took a picture.

gR3CSjRIvp8QFhema2YOBQ-default.jpg
wal0eluQjmIOXGdvryQTvQ.jpg
LnvJDCanTY1Dsh6uXAkaBA.jpg
l6p-6ImF2oZSAM2E3hcKOQ.jpg
L7f2_67h5bU7pw7NFbXwiA.jpg
MrAKRf5M-dREcJOTq1inJg.jpg
mC1tGS9nSmpqM9Hu76f4sA.jpg
kecNUry3az8w0MyqvF0UJQ.jpg
CtxKgcK8M4ajyrWZp_t3Pw.jpg
f1l62_GBSF0dtbbkXbqi1w.jpg
aeN6TtqUxKgfsl2dy3k9EQ.jpg
on5N0S_dL60OW8xpHQc05g.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Xangsane, Corleone and 7 others
they are ukrainian, while ukrainian incels are being forced to be exterminated by the mighty red army these ukrainian whores are fucking bbcs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, TheChosenChad, Corleone and 1 other person
JFC do these dumb white women who travel to third world countries for Instagram pics have any idea the danger they're putting themselves in?

Istg women get stupider day by day
She fucking goes to a Kenyan nigger tribe naked :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618

they're ugly white bitches. but to africans their value is infinite.

aye these niggas want some pussy, they tryna make something happen for sure. especially the dude leaning down.

Seeing white women with niggers in in bright tropical places make them even more attractive

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
they're ugly white bitches. but to africans their value is infinite.
It doesn’t seem like the natives were attracted to them, they came across as a spectacle more than attractive from what I’ve seen. Africas a great place for whire women as long as they avoid the Muslim nations they won’t be raped or harassed by native men like ethnics do to white girls. They can live a normal quiet life there

If she tried this in Middle East or India they would be raped and hounded by men everywhere they go

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel and GetShrekt
It doesn’t seem like the natives were attracted to them, they came across as a spectacle more than attractive from what I’ve seen. Africas a great place for whire women as long as they avoid the Muslim nations they won’t be raped or harassed by native men like ethnics do to white girls. They can live a normal quiet life there

If she tried this in Middle East or India they would be raped and hounded by men everywhere they go
many of them have village culture and the punishments for wrong doing can be pretty brutal... yeah not wise to be around the extremely thirsty bobs and vegene indians.