3 girls giggling and staring at me in class

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and UndiagnosedSchizo
Allow me to rephrase, lm quiet and dark triad but react with perfection when called upon
bro just socialize stop trying to put on a cringe persona it will make ur life a thousand times easier

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, UndiagnosedSchizo and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and SidharthTheSlayer
bro just socialize stop trying to put on a cringe persona it will make ur life a thousand times easier
I'm obviously fucking around blud

I am a bit antisocial I won't lie but I mog everyone now so it's all good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and omarthegoat195
what's your racial preference? @Gaygymmaxx

are you white worshipping?
Yes I hate Indians, think they are abominable, would not date any of them, would not interact with them willingly unless I knew they were domesticated (away from India for atleast a decade)

And I prefer white women, however I don't think white people are the smartest or most athletic, just the best looking, with Indians being as far as can be on the other side of the spectrum, with few exceptions such as @SidharthTheSlayer and @colesp or whatever the fuck that chad manlet indian guy

Few and far between

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Yes I hate Indians, think they are abominable, would not date any of them, would not interact with them willingly unless I knew they were domesticated (away from India for atleast a decade)
Not even someone half Indian?
And I prefer white women, however I don't think white people are the smartest or most athletic, just the best looking, with Indians being as far as can be on the other side of the spectrum, with few exceptions such as @SidharthTheSlayer and @colesp or whatever the fuck that chad manlet indian guy
What about mixed women or Latinas?

• JFL
A half Indian woman could look decent

hot usually but I prefer white girls by far
Why not mixed or Latina women who are far more likely to look like you?
That's self hate ngl

• JFL
Why not mixed or Latina women who are far more likely to look like you?
That's self hate ngl
Having a sexual preference is not self hate you brainless monkey

If I was attracted to bananas, only bananas, nothing else, would that be self hate because I don't like Indians?

No you fucking idiot

I just don't find them attractive, god you're dumb, back on ignore you squishy bastard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and SidharthTheSlayer

If I was attracted to bananas, only bananas, nothing else, would that be self hate because I don't like Indians?

No you fucking idiot

I just don't find them attractive, god you're dumb, back on ignore you squishy bastard
It's called self hate that you don't even find your own pheno attractive. Just like ethnic women going for white or white passing men and you shit on them. You're no different.

• JFL

No you fucking idiot

do you get a lot of ethnic girls into you even more when you say you're half Indian?

• JFL
It's called self hate that you don't even find your own pheno attractive. Just like ethnic women going for white or white passing men and you shit on them.

Find me an example of me shitting on women for having a preference

I don't even shit on them for dating 6ft guys when I'm 5"6, because attraction isn't a thing you can control

Which is why nobody would want to be gay, it's not a choice it's a result of envirmental factors swaying your sexual preference

By late teens it doesn't change significantly

Are gay people sexist for not fucking women

Like it's actually so god damn stupid what you're saying I would love to beat the snot out of you in real life just for being this dumb .

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Xangsane
yup thats a sign she likes u, 100%
when girls did that to me in school i eavesdropped and heard them talking about how weird i was and roasting me in their breath and laughing

• JFL
Find me an example of me shitting on women for having a preference

I don't even shit on them for dating 6ft guys when I'm 5"6, because attraction isn't a thing you can control

Which is why nobody would want to be gay, it's not a choice it's a result of envirmental factors swaying your sexual preference

By late teens it doesn't change significantly

Are gay people sexist for not fucking women

Like it's actually so god damn stupid what you're saying I would love to beat the snot out of you in real life just for being this dumb .
You're no different from self hating ethnic women chasing white or white passing men. Most regular people are attracted to similar phenos like themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and EnglandBadman
You're no different from self hating ethnic women chasing white or white passing men.
Just said I have no problem with them, nothing wrong with being attracted to white dudes.

Sounds like an ethnic is upset perhaps you're not as white passing as you claim

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Xangsane
Just said I have no problem with them, nothing wrong with being attracted to white dudes.

Sounds like an ethnic is upset perhaps you're not as white passing as you claim
I don't care if I'm white passing or not but I've been told I look Med, Persian, light Levantine, Latino, Afghan.

• JFL
They were probably whispering about how your gay gymmaxxed

• JFL
Was she east asian or brown?

• JFL

Few and far between
Pajeetas can be really hot tbh, would rather a pajeeta than an Asian or a black girl

• JFL
  • JFL
No bro! But they are brown!
Well true. But you're underrating them slightly. For breeding they would have to be Aishwarya Rai tier

Over if my son doesn't have ur pheno

• JFL
Cope you would feel like an insect in her presence
Stg I'd see her as a standard ethnic

Nobody can pretend to be white as well as me, and that's the bare minimum!

• JFL
at least we know your not invisible in the west raj

• JFL
r u unable to talk to girls or sumn

• JFL
And I was fucking sweating bullets because my peripheral vision is too good and I have intense paranoia

1 is decent looking black
1 is asian, no go
And the other is white mtb with great body and petite, bitch wears enough makeup to get htb but it's obvious

Anyway these girls always looking at me but because I'm borderline paranoid schizophrenic I just blocked it out

But today these bitches all grouped up and just were whispering the whole time

One of them went up to the board and was just staring at me, when I looked up for like .2 seconds she looked down and smiled

(teacher was doing something near her so I just pretended I saw her as I looked up)

Then when she sat down she enthusiastically whispered then 2 of them looked back at me right after

Then later one of them looked directly at me, then moved her head to act as though she was looking at the back of the class digital screen

(There's two directly in front of her on either side all with a mirrored image of what the teacher was doing)

This should be a brag thread, BUT I COULDNT HANDLE IT

I WAS SWEATING OUT MY ASS, LITERALY AND HAD TO MAKE SURE IT WASNT SHOWING IN THE BATHROOM AFTER CLASS

LEGIT TWEAKING IN THE BACK
@try2beme why did you jfl this?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
And I was fucking sweating bullets because my peripheral vision is too good and I have intense paranoia

1 is asian, no go
And the other is white mtb with great body and petite, bitch wears enough makeup to get htb but it's obvious

Anyway these girls always looking at me but because I'm borderline paranoid schizophrenic I just blocked it out

One of them went up to the board and was just staring at me, when I looked up for like .2 seconds she looked down and smiled

(teacher was doing something near her so I just pretended I saw her as I looked up)

Then when she sat down she enthusiastically whispered then 2 of them looked back at me right after

Then later one of them looked directly at me, then moved her head to act as though she was looking at the back of the class digital screen

(There's two directly in front of her on either side all with a mirrored image of what the teacher was doing)

I WAS SWEATING OUT MY ASS, LITERALY AND HAD TO MAKE SURE IT WASNT SHOWING IN THE BATHROOM AFTER CLASS

They either think you are a loser or attractive

• +1
Reactions: gimpygunk
Sure

Also my iois have literally begun and are increasing proportionally in frequency and intensity after years of never posting this shit

Almost like I looksmaxxed or something 💀
nigga its cuz you a mogger.
Send me your eyes too btw.

1 is asian, no go

- Nic Kaufmann pocket edition, 2023.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
next time you ask them what’s good you’re black you aiin’t supposed to be a bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx