3 hour mega WMAF pill.

@Cheesyrumble

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
“WMAF” is the name of the video, dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 🤣. If you look through the comments of this thread I use Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) and Edomite (so-called White).

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal
You are an Israelite (so-called Negro) man, you should be smart enough to know race doesn't exist and put the appropriate nations in the title

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
“WMAF” is the name of the video, dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 🤣. If you look through the comments of this thread I use Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) and Edomite (so-called White).

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal
Ps. I'm trolling you

You are an Israelite (so-called Negro) man, you should be smart enough to know race doesn't exist and put the appropriate nations in the title

Hence these comments, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.
You’ll enjoy it because it’s 3 hours of Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women talking about how much they hate Moabite and Ammonite men because they’re not masculine.

View attachment 2119062

Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women look like they have Down syndrome.

Ew Sickening GIF by Gerbert!

You should be smart to read, dumb redcel.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27224 and enchanted_elixir
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BongMog, Marsiere214, Corleone and 2 others
Donkey faced Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women are ugly.

Deal With It GIF by Trombone Shorty

“white” is a crayon color not an identity, redcel.

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016
She is the one who said white

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
that's jewish pseudo-science. you're smarter than that.

1. Those Amalekites (so-called Jewish people) are your Edomite (so-called White) brethern, Esau.

"In 1925 Jewish Encyclopedia, volume 5, page 41 states that 👉modern Jewry is Edom👈.”

2. “Race” doesn’t exist and is on,y a social construct.

"👉Race is a real cultural, political and economic concept in society, but 👉it is not a biological concept👈, and that unfortunately is what many people wrongfully consider to be the essence of race in humans -- genetic differences," says Templeton.”

bro, got me scared that retard OP got to you with his brainwashing.

Says the retarded ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man that believes “race” is real when even scientists say it’s a social construct that doesn’t exist biologically 😂.

Dum Dum Idiot GIF by The Woody Show

It’s only natural for Asian whores to desire white sperm

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
How? Asian girls have way more SMV than Indian women that's why white guys go for them
True but Asian men do better outside their race than Indian men

Whenever I go in public I see other races of men with Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women. I even see Elamite (so-called East Indian) men with them a lot despite many having low SMV. It's over for Moabite and Ammonite men.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 24507
Whenever I go in public I see other races of men with Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women. I even see Elamite (so-called East Indian) men with them a lot despite many having low SMV. It's over for Moabite and Ammonite men.
English please

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 21661

Aidy Bryant Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661