3 inch height difference isnt that bad….

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Like of course its noticeable but the mog is not that bad as bad as 5”7 and 6”2 and this is 3 inches !!! Imagine 2 inches probably not even significant. better off with a chad face then 3 inches of height imo for girls.
67006D07 46BA 4D5A BEB7 6B826B3936D6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15827, chigoha and 3 others
Like of course its noticeable but the mog is not that bad as bad as 5”7 and 6”2 and this is 3 inches !!! Imagine 2 inches probably not even significant. better off with a chad face then 3 inches of height imo for girls.View attachment 1646386
Yeah I would rather be 2 inches shorter but framemog than being taller but being a framecel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, russwestbrook, NukethisWorldAlready and 3 others
Yeah I would rather be 2 inches shorter but framemog than being taller but being a framecel
thats even more brutal if you let a shorter dude out frame you...

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 15827, zoomertrader and 1 other person
its more noticeable irl than on those 2d comparison pictures

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, mascululalfa, TrestIsBest and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Like of course its noticeable but the mog is not that bad as bad as 5”7 and 6”2 and this is 3 inches !!! Imagine 2 inches probably not even significant. better off with a chad face then 3 inches of height imo for girls.View attachment 1646386
Stop coping bro. Get on hgh or something, stop posting about 'muh 5'7 isn't that bad'. If you dont grow past 5'10 at least then it's over.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, zoomertrader, enchanted_elixir and 7 others
its more noticeable irl than on those 2d comparison pictures
It's P.O.V warp and it's all about eye level if your trying to mog for women face and frame and taller then your girl

Stop coping bro. Get on hgh or something, stop posting about 'muh 5'7 isn't that bad'. If you dont grow past 5'10 at least then it's over.
Do you actually believe those tinder graphs where women wrote their height requirements when they can't tell the difference between 5"10 and 6"0 :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
It's P.O.V warp and it's all about eye level if your trying to mog for women face and frame and taller then your girl
5'7 is like only 1 or 2 inches above average woman

Do you actually believe those tinder graphs where women wrote their height requirements when they can't tell the difference between 5"10 and 6"0 :lul:
It was ok cupid, and yes, I do. Not only that but your proving my point. If you get to 5'10, then you can lie to women about your height. Anything below 5'10-6' you are fucking invisible to them. 5'10 is the minimum for women to even notice you as a male:lul:.

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader
It was ok cupid, and yes, I do. Not only that but your proving my point. If you get to 5'10, then you can lie to women about your height. Anything below 5'10-6' you are fucking invisible to them. 5'10 is the minimum for women to even notice you as a male:lul:.
IRL confrontation > Tinder stat why would anyone be using tinder anyways IRL confrontation mogs

• JFL
shorter girls like taller guys
seems true my 5"1 sister with her 6"2 bf seems about right but i dont mind girls near my height who are 5"5 or 5"6...

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
average white women in europe is like 5'5-5'6
Lol, no. I live in a EU country and the average white woman in my age range (16-17) is 5'7-5'8, and that's without platforms, most get up to 5'10 on a night out.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, zoomertrader and StrangerDanger
Lol, no. I live in a EU country and the average white woman in my age range (16-17) is 5'7-5'8, and that's without platforms, most get up to 5'10 on a night out.
Depends on your goals... If you want white women then you have to be 5"10 minimum. If you want ethnics or white girls from the U.S or Australia then 5"7 is minimum.

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader and Deleted member 11758
IRL confrontation > Tinder stat why would anyone be using tinder anyways IRL confrontation mogs
It wasn't a tinder stat retard, and most normies use tinder/dating apps over the age of 18.

i live in Sweden and the average height is here is 5'6 for women and its the same according to the stats. where do you live? netherlands?

• +1
bonesbones you are young heightmax with substances

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Bonesbonesbonesbone
terracope

900px Sergg

5'10 = 70 inches

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 19066
5’7 chadlet > 6’3 normie

a good looking face is a lot more striking and rare than a tall height

Taller is always better

I'm 6'0 to the dot

never had any problem with height

and i framemog lanky tall guys

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
What is this coping thread. Someone three inches taller than me naturally has a much larger frame and looks down on you while you look up to them like a submissive twink.

• +1
Reactions: galego123
Autism how would you know how tall that person is just by guessing from your P.O.V lol
What is this coping thread. Someone three inches taller than me naturally has a much larger frame and looks down on you while you look up to them like a submissive twink.

Yep but why does everyone think if you can't get a european girl it's over...
where I am from in Europe the average woman is 5'6

cope merchant :lul::lul::lul: "muh 5ft 7 isnt so bad" "muh 3 inches is ok"

dont you know your friends heights
yep 5"7, 5"11,5"9, 5"5 and 5"8 my social circles height im 5"7 btw and those are their heights with shoes so im 5"8 with shoes but yep

Just wear lifts nigga :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
cope merchant :lul::lul::lul: "muh 5ft 7 isnt so bad" "muh 3 inches is ok"
Yeah ik right I totally don't overpower the 6"0 guy that sits next to me in maths class and who fears i might break his wrists again yeah totally right:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: galego123
its true but chad gets through the all of the requirements.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
i notice even a 1 inch difference

you can notice a 1 inch but its only noticeable when stationary and also biologically it's not a major difference in size. 2 inch height difference and so on is a biolgoical size difference
i notice even a 1 inch difference

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
Like how brutal is it for someone 6"0 tall to get overpowered by someone like me 5"7 and he also goes to gym and im here LDAR like lol
bro we are not in the jungle anymore. this kind of stuff doesnt matter.

bro we are not in the jungle anymore. this kind of stuff doesnt matter.
Does matter wdym your gf would be only with you in the first place because your muh 6"2 so im big and should be able to beat up every men and then when that times come when she is getting harrassed by a 5"9 fighter who is stronger then you what are you going to do lol and she will see you as a cuck and weak man and go with the 5"9 fighter and turns out he had chad face so you got mogged phsycially :feelshah:

Does matter wdym your gf would be only with you in the first place because your muh 6"2 so im big and should be able to beat up every men and then when that times come when she is getting harrassed by a 5"9 fighter who is stronger then you what are you going to do lol and she will see you as a cuck and weak man and go with the 5"9 fighter and turns out he had chad face so you got mogged phsycially :feelshah:
dnrd gigacope

three inches of height difference is very noticeable if you compare yourself to someone standing next to you, be it taller or shorter

keep fucking coping 💀 disgusting fucking bluepiller

thats even more brutal if you let a shorter dude out frame you...
its easier to framemogg if u are 5 6-5 10, im 5 7 and badically 5 7 5 8 bodies are created to have the best frames, tendons, bones and insertions are better at those heights, i have noticed the taller the guy is the worst his fat distribution is and his body aesthetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Broski and Bonesbonesbonesbone