3 inch height difference isnt that bad….

@Bonesbonesbonesbone get out of your head. And just try to grow.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Bonesbonesbonesbone
lol this isnt cope if you were mogged by someone shorter then you and saying thats ok and saying being taller while getting mogged isnt cope your basically saying that isnt cope if your taller and weak it is not cope but average height and stronger and mogging a taller guy is cope JFL
dnrd gigacope

lol this isnt cope if you were mogged by someone shorter then you and saying thats ok and saying being taller while getting mogged isnt cope your basically saying that isnt cope if your taller and weak it is not cope but average height and stronger and mogging a taller guy is cope JFL
being stronger than a taller guy will never give you the same dopamine he gets from looking down at you.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
being stronger than a taller guy will never give the same dopamine he gets from looking down at you.
Wtf yes it does you can basically bully him and make you do shit for him which is better dopimane then just looking down at you and a 3 inch difference will only make you look up slightly. Only height diffrences where you look down at someone is past 3 inches.

jesus christ nigga evict the heightmoggers and growthplatemoggers from your head, they're rent free :lul:

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Like of course its noticeable but the mog is not that bad as bad as 5”7 and 6”2 and this is 3 inches !!! Imagine 2 inches probably not even significant. better off with a chad face then 3 inches of height imo for girls.View attachment 1646386
It's not terrible but it's noticeable and very well could be the difference between a woman wanting you or not. I imagine women don't look at guys that are 6'3 the same as they do at guys that are 6'3. One is tall and the other is perhaps slightly above average.

i'm 6'0 and i would definitely accept to trade 2 inches from my height for +1 PSL in face

• +1
The mogging starts at 3 inches. 5 inches is brutal. Dont stand next to anyone 5 inches taller than you

• +1
my sister bf is 6"2 and im 5"7 and ive stood and walked next to him many times and i never felt the presence of someone mogging me ? He is chill dude and he is pretty big too and bulky and never had the feeling of insuperiorrty.
The mogging starts at 3 inches. 5 inches is brutal. Dont stand next to anyone 5 inches taller than you

• Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall
my sister bf is 6"2 and im 5"7 and ive stood and walked next to him many times and i never felt the presence of someone mogging me ? He is chill dude and he is pretty big too and bulky and never had the feeling of insuperiorrty.
Well thats because youre a cuck who enjoys getting mogged by a superior man

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I don't enjoy getting mogged i just dont seem to see the physical superiorty the person has over me and all i see is just someone taller and bigger not like theyre gonna hurt me or something.
Well thats because youre a cuck who enjoys getting mogged by a superior man

What is this coping thread. Someone three inches taller than me naturally has a much larger frame and looks down on you while you look up to them like a submissive twink.

not always the case

some tall people have tiny frames

stop coping bro my friend is 195 cm and i am 187cm. i get mogged to death and it is noticeable

Yeah I would rather be 2 inches shorter but framemog than being taller but being a framecel

go vote in the linked thread’s poll

the poll is really close at the time of writing: 8 votes for the framemogging manlet and 7 votes for the heightmogging framelet. UPDATE: It’s evened out to 88 hella close battle!

Last edited:
Can't afford it you know any cheap HGH that is good ? and no side effects
Lol,bro stop coping ,being taller is definitely better,face would never be enough.

U need just have everything bro" package.

U need tallness,frame and everything,stop thinking like a blackpilled autist , thís isn't a math class.
Also dont fast,it destroys igf1 and it would stunt u

Funny thing is that I don’t feel much taller if someone is a few inches shorter than me but still more or less at eye level, but when someone is even just half an inch taller, it feels like a brutal mog.

From the foid perspective I think it‘s not only about how you look next to other dudes but also how small/dominated she feels when being in front of you. So every inch helps in this regard

4 inch height difference is ideal for partner because its enough to feel small/dominated while also not being out of reach to kiss or awkwardness when hugging/holding etc.
Funny thing is that I don’t feel much taller if someone is a few inches shorter than me but still more or less at eye level, but when someone is even just half an inch taller, it feels like a brutal mog.

From the foid perspective I think it‘s not only about how you look next to other dudes but also how small/dominated she feels when being in front of you. So every inch helps in this regard

• Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest
4 inch height difference is ideal for partner because its enough to feel small/dominated while also not being out of reach to kiss or awkwardness when hugging/holding etc.
For me that implies that my ideal partner is 183 cm :feelsgood: