MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Kratos cucks everyone, including you
Is it reasonable?
1.5 inch on tibia and 1.5 inch on femur tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Might as well just wear 3 inch lifts.

Breaking your legs, becoming cripple, and going into $50-100k of debt for 3 inches is not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MansNotHot
You better have a thick frame and long torso

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4797 and MansNotHot
Might as well just wear 3 inch lifts.

Breaking your legs, becoming cripple, and going into $50-100k of debt for 3 inches is not worth it.
Tbh migh reconsider, but still

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Vergil.is and MansNotHot
  • +1
Reactions: CurryCel
It's a mental thing, i can't cope with frauding
don't do it its a long way and risky I'm 6'1 I think 5'8-9 is border just wear lifts bro too much height pill

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
don't do it its a long way and risky I'm 6'1 I think 5'8-9 is border just wear lifts bro too much height pill
I saw that you can recover in 8 to 12 weeks back to normal activities, tbh i think i'll never have the money anyway

It's a mental thing, i can't cope with frauding
Even if you just wear normal boots which adds like an inch, 5’11” is enough.

You’re not super tall but you’re also not short. Work on your failos, don’t try and create new halos, especially with the time, money and pain that comes with LL.

• +1
I saw that you can recover in 8 to 12 weeks back to normal activities, tbh i think i'll never have the money anyway
just don't I would get it if 5'7ish to get as close a possible to 6'0 if lower I'd just rope prolly tbh but at 5'10 just lifts and live your life or spend money on face

• +1
just don't I would get it if 5'7ish to get as close a possible to 6'0 if lower I'd just rope prolly tbh but at 5'10 just lifts and live your life or spend money on face
also if you got shit height comedianmaxxxing is great (for any manlets reading this)

• +1
3 inches is not much, some have lengthened 6 inches. As long as you don't have t-rex arms you'll be fine; short torso, long legs mog

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and MansNotHot