3 LIES THAT MOST MEN BELIEVE ABOUT BRAZILIAN GIRLS

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned

READ the COMMENTS FROM BRASILHEIROS LOL!I feel bad for my latino brothers in humanity!latina women are ALL WHORES and only good for fucking.actually all of them should just prostitute themselves!

COLOMBIAN<RICAN AND mexicanas are also cheating whores according to actual studies.they put on a conservative good girl act.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, LooksOrDeath, metagross and 1 other person
Cope favela mutts are ideal @kjsbdfiusdf @Playboypuertorican

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 3789
Dnrd, but latina girls all have big asses, are short and love to fuck. Those were probably the lies, and they're actually all true in 100% of the cases.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, hebbewem and ItsOver.com
Dnrd, but latina girls all have big asses, are short and love to fuck. Those were probably the lies, and they're actually all true in 100% of the cases.
its not about looks.many american and western european girls look like goddesses,but they cheat,divorce rape you,hypergamous and are feminazi misandric.just like latina girls.

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Where can I find tall latinas? Like 5'6 and taller?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Where can I find tall latinas? Like 5'6 and taller?
ion know, never been to south america

I ❤️ Latina pussy :)

Water, also that site is cringe redpill cope. I think that redpillers are unironically more bitter than blackpillers are, I suppose that is what happens when you attempt to resist the glaring reality of female sexual selection.

Brazillian girls are slutty asf lmao. This is a well known fact. If you were gl/high smv, you'd have no problem finding a girl that isn't degenerate. The biggest redpill cope is that all women are degenerated tattooed whores. Buddy that's cause those women are the only ones who'd consider your 3psl ass, who you'll ever have a chance of banging 🤣.

All women are sluts, but all women want to be one man's slut only. You're not that guy mate.

OP this isn't directed at you btw :) just the redpill copers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099