3 Month Results - Thumb-pulling, belt-pulling, chewing with mastic gum

I think OP is actually a 200 iq troll and the midwits on this forum simply don't get it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, CANI, manletofpeace81 and 4 others
ok

I will bust you soon when I come home and draw real lines on your face (frankfurt plane)

Go back to the-great-work

and if you would actually get results from thumbpulling/ facepulling in general, you would end up looking like an ape

and this does not go well with your skin colour
So facepulling shouldn’t be done?

Thank you bro for sharing this.
Happy for you.
Any link to relate to what you EXACTLY did ?

Try to make new pictures so your ears are in same position, it looks like you maybe even made some progress, but not as much as you think you did.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Golden Glass
something something frankfurt plane etc etc

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and WBC323
I don't see any results. You're just tilting your head forward and looking up.

You need lefort 3 if you want to be considered human.

Let me share my respectful thought

First of all, most of us are not Chads and would love to be one. When we see a normie trying his best and not fully succeeding some then proceed to make a fun of him. By the way, the keyword is him, since, ironically, despite all the bullshit talk in the society, non-Chad/Chad-lites are the literal oppressed gender. Here, sometimes I feel some hatred, as if we're women and actually trying to hold one another back

On topic, 3 months is not much. I was mewing for 1 year before I saw a slight improvement. If you got determination, never give up. Keep doing whatever it takes. Being delusional helps. I looked like dog shit at 20, now, 5 years later, I only look like a dog - progress

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, diggbicc, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
This is what autism looks like
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and RichardSpencel
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Brutal thread

• +1
Like I said before, if you want to insinuate that I frauded these pics, that's on you. Belt-facepulling pulls your lower jaw up and maxilla-facepulling pulls your face forward and up. I have nothing to prove by frauding to you guys and there is a clear difference in the placement of my mandible (lower jaw), maxilla positioning (by ogee curve), forehead angle, and the horizontal size of the back of my skull.
So you actually walk around like that? Kek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
you look worse in the after. forward growth is a meme confirmed.

Well done bro, it's hilarious how you are trolling everyone here, g8 b8 m8

JFL you actually gave him a chance to redeem himself and he didn't take it

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
try the same lightning, bite and angle of the camera.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
this can all be solved by just taking a pic with the matching angle lol

Ngl bros i think his cheekbones are more projected in the 2nd pic 😳😳

• JFL
this can all be solved by just taking a pic with the matching angle lol
But he wont do it because he's either:
-Trolling
-Deluded

• +1
You did not remodel 8mm of bone in 3 months JFL. Just by mewing, chewing mastic for an hour everyday and doing thumb pulling for 10 mins and yanking your face with a belt for 10 mins a day. It’s not possible.
honestly I think he’s just trolling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass and Deleted member 685
The thing is, is that the before picture is taken much closer than the after. Which can lead to a different degree of lens distortion. And the angle is quite different. I tried superimposing both and could not come to a satisfactory superimposition due to these reasons.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and draco
you are still ugly

If only life would work by making all our copes come true. Let's be realistic, surgery or GTFO. No amount of lying to oneself will make those things come true. The only thing I support the OP for is for being delusional and keep going - I have the same mentality and it helps but the results are far subtle (still good). What I don't like is the OP getting defensive and vulgar after claiming he's a better (and supposedly a happier) man. This is all sad cause if one would really ascend he'd be happy living his life and not posting here. Honestly, there seems to be some change but it also appears in the realm of changing the angles. Not saying it didn't help you. As it's said the people who get the most change are usually the most deformed but the closer you approach the genetic limits or the norm the harder it gets to continue improvement naturally

• +1
Reactions: kota
Lol so how exactly ur life changed?

Maybe u r walking really around like in the second pic in public and people treat u better cause they think u r retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and kota
I agree with you. I didn't want to make this thread initially because I knew I would have about 50 kids come in to claim frauded pics and resort to insulting me for trying to help them. Either way, I made this thread to educate those with an open mind; there is clear noticeable horizontal and forward that I wanted to help those who came here with an open mind. It seems that literally everyone that comes to this thread is coming to make a false claim or insult me so it seems there is no use in attempting to help them

If you thought 50 kids would do that, why didn't you at least make the your posture and head position the same in pic 2 as it was in pic 1?

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
This is 3 months of results trying thumb-pulling (forward-upward motion from inside the roof of the mouth for 5-10 minutes every 2 hours a day awake), belt-facepulling (forward-upward motion for 5 minutes twice a day), chewing (mastic gum for an hour every other day), and 24-7 mewing. (I am 22 and personally didn't feel like hard mewing did much for me as an adult. I believe face-pulling is absolutely necessary for enough force to move the maxilla as an adult over time).

Before:
my maxilla was extremely recessed and it was fucking over for me. I was the definition of a sub-human and had bad NCT (probably by about 15 degrees) and an underbite due to my recessed maxilla.

After:
I am now at least human-looking. My maxilla and mandible have shown visible improvement that is a lot better from 3 months prior (still needs more work and I expect to see results I am satisfied with in another 3-6 months), my mandible has gotten slightly wider (enough to notice, but nowhere near as good of a result as thumb-facepulling and belt-facepulling have granted me.)

I am definitely treated a lot better by people in general. It truly is life-changing how different my quality of life is compared to before and I expect it to get even better as I continue to progress these next few months. If your maxilla is as subhuman as mine was even as an adult (I was 22 years old when I started), there is hope for you yet.

Special, special thanks to @CopeAndRope (it's not letting me tag him on my phone for some reason). I was originally inspired to take action in his original face-pulling thread where he had an orthopedic lab build an appliance used to provide constant upward-forward force on the maxilla (I wasn't able to find an ortho lab to do the same for me, so I had tried face-pulling with my thumb and belt and continued since it seemed to work fine).

View attachment 256705View attachment 256708View attachment 256713

legendary thread jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Celexawer and ChristianChad
the relative difference in angles are the exact same, if you really got forward growth through mewing then your first line would have gotten steeper compared to the second and third lines
Screen Shot 2021 08 27 at 40044 pm

this is simply a case of head tilt and autism

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Low iq user. But belt pulling probably does work.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 1.05.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 1.05.55 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 1.05.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 1.05.59 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Ur a retard dude u just tilted ur fucking head up then convinced yourself you got anteface from putting ur fucking hands in ur mouth

This is 3 months of results trying thumb-pulling (forward-upward motion from inside the roof of the mouth for 5-10 minutes every 2 hours a day awake), belt-facepulling (forward-upward motion for 5 minutes twice a day), chewing (mastic gum for an hour every other day), and 24-7 mewing. (I am 22 and personally didn't feel like hard mewing did much for me as an adult. I believe face-pulling is absolutely necessary for enough force to move the maxilla as an adult over time).

Before:
my maxilla was extremely recessed and it was fucking over for me. I was the definition of a sub-human and had bad NCT (probably by about 15 degrees) and an underbite due to my recessed maxilla.

After:
I am now at least human-looking. My maxilla and mandible have shown visible improvement that is a lot better from 3 months prior (still needs more work and I expect to see results I am satisfied with in another 3-6 months), my mandible has gotten slightly wider (enough to notice, but nowhere near as good of a result as thumb-facepulling and belt-facepulling have granted me.)

I am definitely treated a lot better by people in general. It truly is life-changing how different my quality of life is compared to before and I expect it to get even better as I continue to progress these next few months. If your maxilla is as subhuman as mine was even as an adult (I was 22 years old when I started), there is hope for you yet.

Special, special thanks to @CopeAndRope (it's not letting me tag him on my phone for some reason). I was originally inspired to take action in his original face-pulling thread where he had an orthopedic lab build an appliance used to provide constant upward-forward force on the maxilla (I wasn't able to find an ortho lab to do the same for me, so I had tried face-pulling with my thumb and belt and continued since it seemed to work fine).

View attachment 256705View attachment 256708View attachment 256713
Recessed maxila and chin point
Sorry OP you are not only PSLy recessed but you are clinically recessed

I don't see any results. You're just tilting your head forward and looking up.

You need lefort 3 if you want to be considered human.
Facts