>Testosterone
>Money
That's the only 3 you need to live the most mogger and highest quality of life
@Skywalker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Skywalker, callisto and 2 others
Tretinoin over accutane accutane is suicide unless you have extreme acne
Low dose accutane will blow tret out of the water with collagen boost. But I agree ima use tret after I’m done with accutane

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
1. Accutane
2. Finesteride
3. Ritalin

Skin, hair, brain may always stay safe
Get gyno and rape collagen forever
Lose you manhood and ability to get hard
Fry your brain and get alzheimer’s at 40

Thanks!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pumpeduppecs, diamondbill, Kerbouchard and 3 others
HOW EARLY ?
IF ITS TILL 55+ THEN IM FINE
wrestlers who did tons of HGH, test tren + cocaine usually did around that age or 60 yeah :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, bradpittshairline and PseudoMaxxer
Gypsy crusader's makeover

Thanks!
Accutane boosts collagen + 0 reports of it causing gyno, impossible.

Finesteride sides are overplayed millions of men rn are on it living fine. It’s impotence side is less than the general populations impotence.

Ritalin/adderall are literally given to improve cognition in patients of age related mental retardation u retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and PseudoMaxxer
u look like a dyke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pale God and Skywalker
I was very social in school. When I was on ritalin it made me retarded. Have fun detoriating ur brain. If you want to take fin at least get on testo make it worth.

For accutane why would you take it as a preventative measure? Just eat healthy wtf

I was very social in school. When I was on ritalin it made me retarded. Have fun detoriating ur brain. If you want to take fin at least get on testo make it worth.

For accutane why would you take it as a preventative measure? Just eat healthy wtf
When I was on adderall I was more social, more focused and a better person. I need to get on Ritalin since I don’t have adderall now.

Fin already boosts 10-15% testosterone, you don’t need more unless ur a gym retard. Natty Mogs.

I’m doing accutane for acne right now but I plan on doing cycles of accutane every year for 3 months to keep collagen up

• +1
Reactions: InSplit

Thanks!
name checks out PSEUDOmaxxer

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and bradpittshairline
stoll getting pussy
Mediocre looking pussy but I guess better than nothing. She has a weird chin and would be an incel if she was a guy but she's still White and has blue eyes I guess.

Mediocre looking pussy but I guess better than nothing. She has a weird chin and would be an incel if she was a guy but she's still White and has blue eyes I guess.
lol retards always hating

nice pic both look happy unlike every1 in this bitch ass forum,what does Ritalin even do bro?

nice pic both look happy unlike every1 in this bitch ass forum,what does Ritalin even do bro?
makes u focused on whatever youre doing, kills appetite, makes you alert as fuck, kills any sleep/tiredness.

When I was on adderall I was more social, more focused and a better person. I need to get on Ritalin since I don’t have adderall now.

Fin already boosts 10-15% testosterone, you don’t need more unless ur a gym retard. Natty Mogs.

I’m doing accutane for acne right now but I plan on doing cycles of accutane every year for 3 months to keep collagen up
yep I think adderal works very different. I don't think you will like ritalin but trying wont hurt

I am 26 and I still get acne breakouts from time to time and I always have them on my back, although not as severe as it was in high school.

Should I hop on low dose accutane treatment?

I am 26 and I still get acne breakouts from time to time and I always have them on my back, although not as severe as it was in high school.

Ask a dermatologist, they should know best.

Yes but don’t do accutane without a derm