3 psl

N

Norwooder

Master
Literally 90% of the population is addicted to food wtaf, walk down the street, 1/20 people are actually in shape. Everyone in the cities or anywhere down the street are like genuine 3psls and a 5 psl every now and then, everyone has shit posture, looks bloated (20% bf) and looks like a smoker and drinker. Work life imbalance (affects 25yo +) people, must be causing this, everyone just cannot stop eating food, the sodium they put in everyones food and other chemicals is making the masses addicted, thats why all these fat loss programs and shit are sold everywhere all over the web and in shops, but the real secret is there is no easy way out, you just have to stop being addicted to food and stop putting food in your mouth, nothing else whatsoever, just skip dinner, no snacks or bread or pasta, done. Everyone looks gross, 1/20 girls is actually sttractive past 25. 1/5 girls isgenuinely attractive in prime

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3299 and 2 others
Where do you live? It's different around the globe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Norwooder and Deleted member 2205
It’s different around the globe

But yeah in the city it’s mostly like this almost everyone is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3299
Shit numbers my man

It’s different around the globe

But yeah in the city it’s mostly like this almost everyone is subhuman
I went to a festival and legit everyone I saw were subhumans but a few.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I went to a festival and legit everyone I saw were subhumans but a few.
Same

all concerts and festivals I went to except raves for some reason almost everyone was ugly af

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 3299
Dudes cities are subhuman AF. Everyone who isn’t from a big city (LA, NY, etc) always romanticize city and think all the attractive people live there. Fact is, there’s A LOT of ugly people. Example, I was in New York for 5 days and only saw like ONE 6PSL guy. Everyone else was like 3.5-4.5PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Norwooder and fukmylyf
ngl I love going downtown to mog

Where do you live? It's different around the globe.
Melbourne man, if ur an attractive girl walking around in the city everyone will stare becuase you are literally the only attractive women out of 100 or so

Agreed

Everyone in sf every time I go their is either a frauding hipster with a beard or subhuman

I only see genuinely attractive people once in a blue moon

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
More people=more subhumans

Is what is