Story how I talked to a virgin for 2 years and fumbled/ got rejected (need advice)

yes real. why mental health issues?
She replying to you after months of ghosting with extremely large texts and voice messages indicates a issue as she shows obsession after not caring for a while.

She replying to you after months of ghosting with extremely large texts and voice messages indicates a issue as she shows obsession after not caring for a while.
shes just busy with caring for her family etc

shes just busy with caring for her family etc
Bro use your brain. No girl stops replying to someone they care about for months at a time because they're "busy". In this day and age if someone doesn't reply for even 24 hours that's a huge red flag. You was just a penpal to her, convenient at times but that's it. She likely has dozens of them and you're just one of many. Don't waste your time trying to analyze why she's like this.

Talking so much over text is also a huge waste of time. You should always progress conversation to verbal real-time communication as quick as possible for so many reasons. Just a few:

1. You'll build a deeper connection. It's extremely hard to do that over text. You think you're building a meaningful connection with hundreds of texts but that connection is nothing compared to the connection you'll build with real-time verbal talking.
2. It's better you find out sooner rather than later if you're compatible. Talking is very different to texting
3. You'll root out the timewasters. A lot of girls just want a penpal or their ego boosted or someone to talk to or whatever the fuck.
4. Any quality girl will have ton of people like you for her to talk to over text. You need to stand out.
5. It keeps things realer. With texts and voice-notes none of it is fucking real. I had girls I was sending hundreds of texts to back and forth a day with the most intense, deep conversations, some even telling me they were in love with me and blah blah blah, it all means fuck all.

Before I ascended I had many online relationships. Some crazy ones.

Every single one I ever got verbally speaking to regularly on the phone got completely hooked and addicted to me. As soon as I realized that I made it a protocol and cut off anyone who just wanted a text-only communication. That should be your lesson here.

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
> I talked
> for 2 years

jfl man look at this clown @the BULL
some people talk to a girl for years while we devour her pussy within a couple of hours.

are we even the same species?

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
So it is not true that you feel few emotions, you psychopaths are a bit like this

> I talked
> for 2 years

jfl man look at this clown @the BULL
some people talk to a girl for years while we devour her pussy within a couple of hours.

are we even the same species?
I have 100+ slays while you rot as a broke loser in the netherlands lmao

and yes having 50k at age 30 means ur broke fyi

So it is not true that you feel few emotions, you psychopaths are a bit like this

wym?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar