3 quick and easy tests of subhumanity

i don't understand the first one can someone explain further? xd

btw lifefuel , wrist test there is a gap between fingers and second test my finger didn't touch the lips

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal
if lorss is right about maxilla sutures at 12 that could be why I ascended

I feel like you are right about countouring downard growth being possible but I dont think the gravity causes donwswing

I'll try to make this as simple as possible since I could go hours into explaining this in detail.
Here's the obvious stuff: Because of evolution, we are attracted to certain things in a mate(s face) right. How did that attraction to those things form in the first place ? Well, indicators of health and proper development. Proper development meaning how your face has grown. Our ancestors have been exposed to a very tough diet consisting mainly of meat. Raw meat aswell at times. That was very hard to chew and obviously the modern diet is very high in caloric density while our ancestors diet was very low in caloric density (Meat, nuts, vegetables, fruit). Our ancestors needed to eat much more which means a lot more chewing aswell. So tougher foods and a lot more food. That caused strong proper facial muscles at young age and muscles and do influence facial growth. Especially the tongue. Our ancestors had a strong tongue and it was resting at the palate. A very strong tongue counteracted gravity and created forward growth. Over the generations this is what we became attracted to because it looks human. It's our species. It indicates the individual developed properly. Geological founds all over the world have seen that our ancestors had skulls much more robust, forward grown and larger in size. You can also see in indigenous tribes that they all have forward grown faces and wide palates.

Easy test bro

I remember this post but not the user, who were u on lukizam dude?

In relation to your height, YES IT IS SUBHUMANLY FRAMED INDEED.
When you put it that way , you are correct.
Well khhv at 24, no surprise there

3/3 jfl I won the lottery

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal