3 reasons why females are useless pigs

D

Deleted member 55631

Gold
1. Cannot clean in 2023
2. Cannot offer decent sex in 2023
3. Act like men but want to feel like females

jfl at thinking how many females you get defined your worth. All females are useless pigs. If u slay, congrats, doesn’t make u any special. All women are pigs is my new slogan.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Shade91, Donkeyballs, IMOGYOU and 9 others
Lets put them all in a slaughterhouse

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser and deadmanwalking
incel activities

1. Cannot clean in 2023
2. Cannot offer decent sex in 2023
3. Act like men but want to feel like females

jfl at thinking how many females you get defined your worth. All females are useless pigs. If u slay, congrats, doesn’t make u any special. All women are pigs is my new slogan.
wow u were born from a pig?

• JFL
Reactions: tasmanian devil and IMOGYOU
wow u were born from a pig?
Don’t compare women from that era to ones now jfl

Women are brainwashed now back then women were good

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, ascension and FutureSlayer
i think u got the wrong forum chud, this is .org not .is

• JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 44159 and iblamejews
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro, Kamui and Deleted member 55631
your just retarded and bringing up a few bad cases, what if i bring up a few bad cases of men raping women? are all men rapist & evil?
Wow look at this feminist soy cuck!

Firstly, I’d have you know that “rape” is just a socially acceptable way of putting ugly, short, average men in jail for having sex. Sure, there are MANY men who rape, and they do deserve jail and prison, but a vast majority of it (60% imo) are made up.

Why do you think females attempt suicide more but don’t actually eliminate themselves? One word: Attention.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz and efidescontinuado
Don’t compare women from that era to ones now jfl

Women are brainwashed now back then women were good
I do not care.

She’s the reason i’m a manlet. I am shorter than not only my father but my grandfather jfl.

i think u got the wrong forum chud, this is .org not .is
Retard, most chad slayers here hate women. Just ask @Amnesia what he thinks of the female gender lmao. FYI the more u interact with females the more you’ll hate them.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz, IMOGYOU and FutureSlayer
take this shit to .is buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 55631
water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
Wow look at this feminist soy cuck!

Firstly, I’d have you know that “rape” is just a socially acceptable way of putting ugly, short, average men in jail for having sex. Sure, there are MANY men who rape, and they do deserve jail and prison, but a vast majority of it (60% imo) are made up.

Why do you think females attempt suicide more but don’t actually eliminate themselves? One word: Attention.
im not a feminist soy cuck, im more blackpilled than u

your just repeating the same garbage andrew tate says, not knowing he looks like this

your just absence of all opposite force of your argument, both have shitty sides, its not hard to find a good girl, it took me 2 months max to filter out the retarded sluts (makes up 70% of the population)

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
im not a feminist soy cuck, im more blackpilled than u

your just repeating the same garbage andrew tate says, not knowing he looks like this

View attachment 2677387

your just absence of all opposite force of your argument, both have shitty sides, its not hard to find a good girl, it took me 2 months max to filter out the retarded sluts (makes up 70% of the population)
Shut the fuck up.

Andrew tate is a stupid cuck who believe “non trashy females” exist. All women are pigs. If anything, you are andrew tate you bluepilled soy cuck. It’s blackpilled nature for me to hate those who hate me (females$.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
c h i ll out brooo u js need to drink water and watch funny cat videos, it works for me, all voices r gone after i take my fluoxetine meds, no more urges to rape people

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
Shut the fuck up.

Andrew tate is a stupid cuck who believe “non trashy females” exist. All women are pigs. If anything, you are andrew tate you bluepilled soy cuck. It’s blackpilled nature for me to hate those who hate me (females$.
your fucking retarded, i found a girl more loyal to me than you being loyal to this fucking theory dumb nigger, keep coping with trashy LA sluts

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 55631

coloringisprophecy3

Silver
Joined Dec 16, 2023
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing member profile Amnesia
Posts664Reputation537P

your fucking retarded, i found a girl more loyal to me than you being loyal to this fucking theory dumb nigger, keep coping with trashy LA sluts
LOL! That’s what they all say till she cheats on you with chad!

• +1
Reactions: ascension
LOL! That’s what they all say till she cheats on you with chad!
coming from a manlet, couldn't expect more from you dumb doomer fucks, can u write anything other than doomer suifuel? ffs live your life, thats the reason your a social outcast

• JFL
retard thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro, Deleted member 55631 and Kamui
Lets put them all in a slaughterhouse
bro ? (((they))) target women to hurt us, just like satan got to adam through eve. so we should protect them .

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Donkeyballs and FutureSlayer
coming from a manlet, couldn't expect more from you dumb doomer fucks, can u write anything other than doomer suifuel? ffs live your life, thats the reason your a social outcast
fr, i live my life like rn i am enjoying i have water i can eat food i am very happy rn i have education and health. most of the time i spent here trolling people by larping nonsense but that subjective humour, its comedy

fr, i live my life like rn i am enjoying i have water i can eat food i am very happy rn i have education and health. most of the time i spent here trolling people by larping nonsense but that subjective humour, its comedy
thats ok, now just save money, ascend and get a girlfriend and u will look back on life with alot of joy

• JFL
The reason i’m a “dumb doomer” is because of my manlet tier height.

sure nigga. Go ahead and heightmog me or whatever but nothing negated the fact your female trash who you are “dating” will leave you for a better option. Blackpill: she’d rather have a ons with chad than date you.

Eh, could be far worse

he’s a Decembercel
1. Am also curry
2. Born in west
3. Not chad facially

meaning my whore mother ruined my dating life.

The reason i’m a “dumb doomer” is because of my manlet tier height.

sure nigga. Go ahead and heightmog me or whatever but nothing negated the fact your female trash who you are “dating” will leave you for a better option. Blackpill: she’d rather have a ons with chad than date you.
so you dont have the qualifications of keeping maintaining a ltr and your shitting on me? i am more than qualified to keep a ltr, dont bother spewling your doomer shit on me

Subhuman hate. Women are wonderful & make the world go around.

• JFL
Females dont want anything to do with me

thats ok, now just save money, ascend and get a girlfriend and u will look back on life with alot of joy
“get a girlfriend”

Don’t forget: only possible if above 6’0” or chad facially (if above 5’4”)!

“get a girlfriend”

Don’t forget: only possible if above 6’0” or chad facially (if above 5’4”)!
ltn friend 5'10 has a htb that is really protective over him for some reason, you def can

• JFL
so you dont have the qualifications of keeping maintaining a ltr and your shitting on me? i am more than qualified to keep a ltr, dont bother spewling your doomer shit on me
This niggas in looksmax.org for a reason😂🤣🤣. Buddy you are not above me just because you got lucky once. Why are you on looksmax then?

This niggas in looksmax.org for a reason😂🤣🤣. Buddy you are not above me just because you got lucky once. Why are you on looksmax then?
first of all, i never said im above you, second i rot on this forum when im not with gf, third to surgerymax mah nigga

• Love it
ltn friend 5'10 has a htb that is really protective over him for some reason, you def can
He’s 5’10” Jfl worlds difference from 5’8.5” and curry. These two reasons make me have the smv of a white mtn,
despite having a htn face (i’m also appeal- less, admittedly)

He’s 5’10” Jfl worlds difference from 5’8.5” and curry. These two reasons make me have the smv of a white mtn,
despite having a htn face (i’m also appeal- less, admittedly)
show me a pic of your face

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back