3 reasons why females are useless pigs

Yeah never mind

Once you said curry I knew it was over
Exactly, i’d have a stable datinf life if i was at least 5’11”.

it might be over

go back to is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romm2el, Deleted member 55631 and iblamejews
who let .is people in .org?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
Retard, most chad slayers here hate women. Just ask @Amnesia what he thinks of the female gender lmao. FYI the more u interact with females the more you’ll hate them.
Ironically the SJWs faggots are the ones with the least female contact in their lives

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 55631
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 55631
bro ? (((they))) target women to hurt us, just like satan got to adam through eve. so we should protect them .
they already won at this point bro

• So Sad
Reactions: gribsufer1
Retard, most chad slayers here hate women. Just ask @Amnesia what he thinks of the female gender lmao. FYI the more u interact with females the more you’ll hate them.
Most slayers don’t hate women lol, Amnesias brain is rotted from all the years of being in lookism/PSL spaces, hatred ≠ annoyance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro and Deleted member 55631
coming from a manlet, couldn't expect more from you dumb doomer fucks, can u write anything other than doomer suifuel? ffs live your life, thats the reason your a social outcast

Hardcore blackpillers after a woman sends them a 2 word response on Hinge:

@ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman232, Kamui, Deleted member 55631 and 1 other person
1. Cannot clean in 2023
2. Cannot offer decent sex in 2023
3. Act like men but want to feel like females

jfl at thinking how many females you get defined your worth. All females are useless pigs. If u slay, congrats, doesn’t make u any special. All women are pigs is my new slogan.
phewwww damn, thank God its 2024

p
Most slayers don’t hate women lol, Amnesias brain is rotted from all the years of being in lookism/PSL spaces, hatred ≠ annoyance
stfu all women are pigs

You're probably a butthurt fascist or a butthurt LGBT SJW. In either cases, Papa Stalin has given you a lot of pain 🤫🤫🤫

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285

Users who are viewing this thread

Back