3 self bans being the limit is extremely fucking retarded and I'd request the person who made that rule to be killed by firing squad

dhusc

dhusc

Fuchsia
Joined
Oct 16, 2025
Posts
14,954
Reputation
22,374
fucking shit rule

hey dude you can't self ban more than threes but here's this BUM NIGGER SHIT PEPTIDE AD AND FAKEASS HEIGHT GROWTH AD MASTER U STUPID UGLY FAT NIGGER FUCK YOU
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108, buccalfatremoval, Nectar and 6 others
W bro are you sponsored on here now?, I can review some of your peptides if u want
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: price., Joeseminate, ecstazy and 1 other person
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: price., ecstazy and Thief
W bro are you sponsored on here now?, I can review some of your peptides if u want
I'm the guy they pay 4 rupees monthly in a horribly ventilated factory to make the peptides in the ads you see
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726, price., ecstazy and 1 other person
I'm the guy they pay 4 rupees monthly in a horribly ventilated factory to make the peptides in the ads you see
Damn that's bad you have to work 1000 months to afford 1x acid attack from my seller
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: price. and dhusc
Damn that's bad you have to work 1000 months to afford 1x acid attack from my seller
I'll use that hard earned money to buy lifetime vip instead of food

1790405181305
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108, iblamexyz, price. and 2 others
Problem?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108, buccalfatremoval, fantom0726 and 4 others
I'll use that hard earned money to buy lifetime vip instead of food
Doxxing a couple ano neegas dere, ahem @iblamexyz
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamexyz, dhusc and price.
I always got a problem with u cuz BBC doesn't exist and its just SSBC
Both don’t exist. :forcedsmile: Race and size aren’t correlated.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fantom0726, dhusc, price. and 2 others
should be 1 and minimum 1 month ban. You arent an edgy 2014 foid just close the site
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726, dhusc and Thief
should be 1 and minimum 1 month ban. You arent an edgy 2014 foid just close the site
Soon enough a nigga will be cutting his wrists over self bans
 
  • JFL
Reactions: dhusc and Joeseminate
yes let’s just give everyone no limit and instead of unbanning non selfers we just let them rot so we can just unban people who self
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thief, sasha108, Joeseminate and 2 others
fucking shit rule

hey dude you can't self ban more than threes but here's this BUM NIGGER SHIT PEPTIDE AD AND FAKEASS HEIGHT GROWTH AD MASTER U STUPID UGLY FAT NIGGER FUCK YOU
why self ban?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thief and dhusc
you know when people defend a billion dollar company

that's you people right now
We just enforce the rules that have been dictated by the owner/admins. Not much we can do about that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thief and dhusc
fucking shit rule

hey dude you can't self ban more than threes but here's this BUM NIGGER SHIT PEPTIDE AD AND FAKEASS HEIGHT GROWTH AD MASTER U STUPID UGLY FAT NIGGER FUCK YOU
I find “self banning” a meme as whole like nga log out

And say you do stay self banned well it’s there for long periods of time

Idk why mfs want to end up self banning for like 3 days or even fuck a month dude even leave the site or note

You can literally log out self ban is the biggest meme oat
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thief, dhusc, buccalfatremoval and 1 other person
Break the rules and hope your appeal is convincing when you’d like to come back
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thief and dhusc
Break the rules and hope your appeal is convincing when you’d like to come back
I talked about being someones banned alt
I talked about doxxing people
I made death threats

I done so much for them to not care
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Thief, sasha108 and buccalfatremoval
I find “self banning” a meme as whole like nga log out

And say you do stay self banned well it’s there for long periods of time

Idk why mfs want to end up self banning for like 3 days or even fuck a month dude even leave the site or note

You can literally log out self ban is the biggest meme oat
I wanna self ban because the mods don't give a fuck about your unban notice and thus leave you hanging for a month so I don't havr the option to relog and type
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Thief and iblamexyz
I talked about being someones banned alt
I talked about doxxing people
I made death threats

I done so much for them to not care
Post gore
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thief, dhusc and sasha108
If this is really true then how come I had this done like 5 times in total? Pretty sure they reset it every year idk
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thief and dhusc
Gengar make it 1 per year pls

This niggers have nothing better to do but banning themselves every fucking month
you don't fucking get it sasha

IM IN MY EMO PHASE
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Thief and sasha108
If this is really true then how come I had this done like 5 times in total? Pretty sure they reset it every year idk
well the mods must really like me because they keep this shit fucking limit for 0 fucking reason at all BUT THEY'LL SHOVE THESE FUCKING ADS EVERYWHERE 24/7
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thief and Nectar
well the mods must really like me because they keep this shit fucking limit for 0 fucking reason at all BUT THEY'LL SHOVE THESE FUCKING ADS EVERYWHERE 24/7
Nah tbf, they are inconvenient af I can pm them rn and they won’t reply by the end of the next week or even more it’s a shame given how many users there are lately
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thief and dhusc
Nah tbf, they are inconvenient af I can pm them rn and they won’t reply by the end of the next week or even more it’s a shame given how many users there are lately
mods really be actin like they don't rot on this forum 24/7
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thief and Nectar

Similar threads

IranicBvll
Replies
5
Views
63
sonic55555
S
Golf222
Replies
2
Views
30
jlim
jlim
dhusc
Replies
13
Views
93
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
Amuzant
Replies
1
Views
30
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga
GrandInquisitor
Replies
5
Views
79
scuderia
scuderia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top