3 slays in a single day - American girls truly are whores

Bart

Bart

Iron
I've been in the US for a little over a month now but I didn't have much occasions to party/slay besides the situation I described in my previous post. That changed yesterday though.

I'm from a region of Southern Poland called Podhale. A lot of people from this region emigrated to Chicago and now there's a lot of Polish events centered around this region. One of those events took place yesterday. It was some kind of picnic.

I arrived there at 11 am with my cousin and there basically was no one my age there, just old people. Thought it was gonna be a very boring day until people my age started showing up at like 3 pm.

By 4 pm I stumbled upon some guys around my age sitting at the table drinking beer. I instantly thought of befriending them since they had alcohol (can't even buy beer here even though I'm 18, retarded American law). Anyway, I just approached one guy and started some small talk, after a while I just asked if it's cool if I sit with them. They said it's cool. I gave one guy with a fake ID some money to buy a pitcher of beer for all of us to tighten the bond.

While we were drinking I was mainly talking to two quite good looking guys (high HTN territory) and they started telling me that they gonna approach a lot of girls tonight and if I'm down to go with them. Were joking about getting me a green card jfl.

By 5 pm the place was flooded with people my age. While we were still sitting at the same table one of the guys pointed at a group of girls passing by and said that the girl in a black top looks good. One of the other guys said that he knows one of those girls and he's confident that he can get them to sit with us.

He approached them and they came back with him to us. There wasn't enough sits for all of us so I got up and offered my sit to one of the girls. Then I took a free chair from the other table and sat between two girls I found to be the most attractive (they still weren't that goodlooking - I'd say one was 5.5/10 aND the other one was 6/10).

I started talking to them and they seemed pretty interested but I thought not to the point that they would be attracted to me. While I was talking to them the guy I was talking to before approached the girl in the black top. I was looking at them and the girl seemed to really enjoy the conversation with him. Then the guy asked if anyone would go with him grab some beers for everyone. I said I can go with him. While both of us were waiting for beers at the bar I asked how it's going with that girl. He said that he got her snap and that it's going good. Then he said something like: "But damn, you're speaking to two at the same time, you're crazy". I replied that they don't seem to be that interested in me. He said that I'm trippin and he saw how they both look at me. That kinda boosted my confidence.

When we got back to the table I started smashing beer after beer to get more drunk and confident while talking to those girls. The conversation got more flirtatious and I decided that I have to choose one girl. I picked the right one and went in for the kiss. Then something unexpected happened, when I stopped kissing the girl on the right, the one on the left grabbed me and started kissing me. I was surprised and I thought that the girl on the right will lose her shit and a fight between them will break out. But after she finished kissing me they both looked at each other and laughed.

I was genuinely surprised cause I thought shit like this doesn't happen in real life. I decided that it's probably my best chance ever to have a threesome. I asked those girls if they're bi and they said that they have kissed each other a few times but nothing more. I said that I have a surprise for them and to follow me. I took them to a house near the picnic only for staff members (I had access because of my cousin who helped with organizing the whole event). There was no one there so I took them to the bathroom and we had a threesome.
(Sidenote: threesomes are overrated as fuck, there's two girls but you still only have one dick and the whole experience is a bit awkward - not that I didn't enjoy it)

After we were done and we were walking back to the picnic the girls met some friends of them. We talked for a bit but I decided to leave them there and came back to the table. When I got there all the girls were gone already and the two guys I'd been speaking to before asked me if I wanted to go with them approach some girls. I hesitated a little bit because I got a little bit of post nut clarity but decided to go because I wanted to practice approaching girls jfl.

I'm gonna skip a lot of the night here but we basically approached a lot of girls and I got a few Instagrams. I must say tho that I was genuinely surprised how easy girls here are. I must've approached over 15 girls that night and every single approach was met with a positive response. I wasn't denied getting Instagram even once (I haven't asked every single girl for IG tho).

After a few hours it was only me and one guy left cause the other one went somewhere with a girl. Then I noticed a girl who looked pretty attractive to me (definitely wasn't the best looking one there (still definitely above average) but something attracted me to her). She was dancing with her friend so I told the guy which one I'm taking and which one is his. He agreed and we approached them. Turned out that she comes from a village which is literally 5 minutes away from my town. Which is a huge coincidence taking at consideration the fact that we're at the completely different continent.

We started dancing and it was going good. Until her friend tried softly cockblocking me by saying that she's her best friend and she's gonna keep an eye on her and not leave her alone with me. But the guy I was there with caught on it and slowly started moving away from us with the other girl while dancing with her. When we lost her I told that girl that I wanna take her for a walk. I started leading her towards the house I had a threesome in like a few hours ago while kissing her on the way there. Long story short I fucked her in the same bathroom and I enjoyed it way more than that threesome.

When we were coming back to the dance floor her friend found us and was angry as fuck. She told the girl that I was with that they had to go, grabbed her by the hand and left.

Nothing much interesting happened after that. I was just dancing with two girls that I approached basically right after the threesome but didn't do anything else with them as I was done for the night.

TLDR
American girls are whores and are easy as fuck. I had a threesome and a separate slay without much effort while being 6'3 HTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patriot, Gonthar, Timmy and 4 others
I've been in the US for a little over a month now but I didn't have much occasions to party/slay besides the situation I described in my previous post. That changed yesterday though.

I'm from a region of Southern Poland called Podhale. A lot of people from this region emigrated to Chicago and now there's a lot of Polish events centered around this region. One of those events took place yesterday. It was some kind of picnic.

I arrived there at 11 am with my cousin and there basically was no one my age there, just old people. Thought it was gonna be a very boring day until people my age started showing up at like 3 pm.

By 4 pm I stumbled upon some guys around my age sitting at the table drinking beer. I instantly thought of befriending them since they had alcohol (can't even buy beer here even though I'm 18, retarded American law). Anyway, I just approached one guy and started some small talk, after a while I just asked if it's cool if I sit with them. They said it's cool. I gave one guy with a fake ID some money to buy a pitcher of beer for all of us to tighten the bond.

While we were drinking I was mainly talking to two quite good looking guys (high HTN territory) and they started telling me that they gonna approach a lot of girls tonight and if I'm down to go with them. Were joking about getting me a green card jfl.

By 5 pm the place was flooded with people my age. While we were still sitting at the same table one of the guys pointed at a group of girls passing by and said that the girl in a black top looks good. One of the other guys said that he knows one of those girls and he's confident that he can get them to sit with us.

He approached them and they came back with him to us. There wasn't enough sits for all of us so I got up and offered my sit to one of the girls. Then I took a free chair from the other table and sat between two girls I found to be the most attractive (they still weren't that goodlooking - I'd say one was 5.5/10 aND the other one was 6/10).

I started talking to them and they seemed pretty interested but I thought not to the point that they would be attracted to me. While I was talking to them the guy I was talking to before approached the girl in the black top. I was looking at them and the girl seemed to really enjoy the conversation with him. Then the guy asked if anyone would go with him grab some beers for everyone. I said I can go with him. While both of us were waiting for beers at the bar I asked how it's going with that girl. He said that he got her snap and that it's going good. Then he said something like: "But damn, you're speaking to two at the same time, you're crazy". I replied that they don't seem to be that interested in me. He said that I'm trippin and he saw how they both look at me. That kinda boosted my confidence.

When we got back to the table I started smashing beer after beer to get more drunk and confident while talking to those girls. The conversation got more flirtatious and I decided that I have to choose one girl. I picked the right one and went in for the kiss. Then something unexpected happened, when I stopped kissing the girl on the right, the one on the left grabbed me and started kissing me. I was surprised and I thought that the girl on the right will lose her shit and a fight between them will break out. But after she finished kissing me they both looked at each other and laughed.

I was genuinely surprised cause I thought shit like this doesn't happen in real life. I decided that it's probably my best chance ever to have a threesome. I asked those girls if they're bi and they said that they have kissed each other a few times but nothing more. I said that I have a surprise for them and to follow me. I took them to a house near the picnic only for staff members (I had access because of my cousin who helped with organizing the whole event). There was no one there so I took them to the bathroom and we had a threesome.
(Sidenote: threesomes are overrated as fuck, there's two girls but you still only have one dick and the whole experience is a bit awkward - not that I didn't enjoy it)

After we were done and we were walking back to the picnic the girls met some friends of them. We talked for a bit but I decided to leave them there and came back to the table. When I got there all the girls were gone already and the two guys I'd been speaking to before asked me if I wanted to go with them approach some girls. I hesitated a little bit because I got a little bit of post nut clarity but decided to go because I wanted to practice approaching girls jfl.

I'm gonna skip a lot of the night here but we basically approached a lot of girls and I got a few Instagrams. I must say tho that I was genuinely surprised how easy girls here are. I must've approached over 15 girls that night and every single approach was met with a positive response. I wasn't denied getting Instagram even once (I haven't asked every single girl for IG tho).

After a few hours it was only me and one guy left cause the other one went somewhere with a girl. Then I noticed a girl who looked pretty attractive to me (definitely wasn't the best looking one there (still definitely above average) but something attracted me to her). She was dancing with her friend so I told the guy which one I'm taking and which one is his. He agreed and we approached them. Turned out that she comes from a village which is literally 5 minutes away from my town. Which is a huge coincidence taking at consideration the fact that we're at the completely different continent.

We started dancing and it was going good. Until her friend tried softly cockblocking me by saying that she's her best friend and she's gonna keep an eye on her and not leave her alone with me. But the guy I was there with caught on it and slowly started moving away from us with the other girl while dancing with her. When we lost her I told that girl that I wanna take her for a walk. I started leading her towards the house I had a threesome in like a few hours ago while kissing her on the way there. Long story short I fucked her in the same bathroom and I enjoyed it way more than that threesome.

When we were coming back to the dance floor her friend found us and was angry as fuck. She told the girl that I was with that they had to go, grabbed her by the hand and left.

Nothing much interesting happened after that. I was just dancing with two girls that I approached basically right after the threesome but didn't do anything else with them as I was done for the night.

TLDR
American girls are whores and are easy as fuck. I had a threesome and a separate slay without much effort while being 6'3 HTN
6’3 white HTN is chad in USA

a lot of this didnt need to be said ngl, id say mirin slays but you're a 6'3 HTN KYS :feelswah:

Another reason why bragging rule should be back

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and VolcelFTW
6’3 white HTN is chad in USA
I honestly agree. I definitely find more girls staring at me randomly in public here plus how all the approaches were really smooth. Never ever happened to me in Poland

I honestly agree. I definitely find more girls staring at me randomly in public here plus how all the approaches were really smooth. Never ever happened to me in Poland
Gigachad in india

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Another intricately woven tape from the bowels of HentaiHaven

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Yeah but all the women here you'd be embarrassed to be seen with in a LTR.

Meanwhile, in your home country:

TLDR:

For pinkoids: just be 6'2+ and 5 PSL (like OP)

For browns: just be 5'0+ and 2 PSL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Craziest thing is most dalits will believe you

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Elijah_leo, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others