3 Steps to make it in crypto with no funds

poloralf

poloralf

Master
We're about to have the biggest bull market we've ever seen and VCs are literally showering startups and projects with money to grab a piece of the pie, what do these tech nerds do ? they give huge airdrops to acquire crypto users (its vc money they dont give a fuck), recently people received 20k+ from manta pacific airdrop by just being early.

FREE YOU DONT NEED ANY FUNDS:
1- NOTCOIN on Tonchain:

on telegram on your phone, go to t.me/notcoin_bot
This is one of the hottest projects right now, backed by telegram CEO every exchange wants to list them , all you need to do is click, the more you click the more you increase your score, try reaching platinum league at least, earn points by doing the tasks in earn, dont be lazy just do it daily to receive airdrops:

2- Getgrass.io
This project raised 4.5M dollars: proof . all you need is to use your extra internet to train their oracle ai, leave it open in your pc or use a vps if you prefer to be 24/7 on. they also will airdrop the early users (us)

3- DOP Protocol
Rumor is this one will give a big airdrop too soon, you need to finish all the 8 tasks to be eligible,
The Data Ownership Protocol (DOP) is utilizing zero-knowledge proofs in order to allow flexible transparency on top of Ethereum L1. DOP allows users and DApps to store assets and make transactions privately, or selectively disclose token holdings and historical information.
go here DOP and follow all the 8 steps.

I gave 3 to you today that cost literally 0$, thats enough for you autists ill add another thread with more that require gas, others require to have some interactions with protocols and volume. this is the time to be rich in crypto a few months before the big bull market, before your normie friends join at the top.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, N1666, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Airdrop maxxing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, 5'7 zoomer, murdah and 1 other person
All scams

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22 and 5'7 zoomer
yeah bro fucking notcoin will make you rich, the thing everyone can run an infinite number of bots on....

and trying to convince anyone here to do anything that takes more effort than grass.io is a waste of your time.
no1 here has will put in the effort or even the funds to be farming things like linea/base/cosmos/layerzero/wormhole etc.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and 5'7 zoomer
yeah bro fucking notcoin will make you rich, the thing everyone can run an infinite number of bots on....

and trying to convince anyone here to do anything that takes more effort than grass.io is a waste of your time.
no1 here has will put in the effort or even the funds to be farming things like linea/base/cosmos/layerzero/wormhole etc.
they will 100% make decent money also do not underestimate DOP protocol it might be the biggest one of them all, ill add other steps to use that money to make it well, remember this is for people to start with no funds. this is the only time in history where its easy for this type of shit to have returns.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
All dogshit but will moon nevertheless

• JFL
All dogshit but will moon nevertheless
i received 200$ from a solana airdrop because i used eth before, they literally showered people with money just to get them to move to solana, thats how ridiculous its getting right now, fade crypto now and you will cry your whole life

i received 200$ from a solana airdrop because i used eth before, they literally showered people with money just to get them to move to solana, thats how ridiculous its getting right now, fade crypto now and you will cry your whole life
lel airdrops started in 2021 and that's how it was since then.. There are million of projects doing airdrops and there's even a site for that to catch last ones. I remember I received $300 or smth uniswap airdrop and sold it.. would've been worth like $20k or some shit at the peak of 2021

Also, never invest into tokens/coins doing airdrops or presales.. This trend is long gone and those 2 techniques are used to scam now.. That just lets devs sell minted tokens to plebs who bought into presales

• Woah
lel airdrops started in 2021 and that's how it was since then.. There are million of projects doing airdrops and there's even a site for that to catch last ones. I remember I received $300 or smth uniswap airdrop and sold it.. would've been worth like $20k or some shit at the peak of 2021
uniswap airdrop was huge the fact you only got 300$ shows you were a small player, this isnt only about airdrops i made this thread for people with 0$, stop hating with your incel mindset. 100% chances of success following my meticulous path to riches this is step 1 out of 999

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Weed
uniswap airdrop was huge the fact you only got 300$ shows you were a small player, this isnt only about airdrops i made this thread for people with 0$, stop hating with your incel mindset. 100% chances of success following my meticulous path to riches this is step 1 out of 999
I was a small player yeah, uniswap was the first airdrop ever made I believe btw
Your method will lead to plebs going to 0. The best way for them to make anything in crypto from 0 is to rug. Presales are scam, simple

• Woah
I was a small player yeah, uniswap was the first airdrop ever made I believe btw
Your method will lead to plebs going to 0. The best way for them to make anything in crypto from 0 is to rug. Presales are scam, simple
they will make 500$ to 10k with DOP alone this month

• JFL
they will make 500$ to 10k with DOP alone this month
Getting testnet tokens into ethereum network, seems legit. Nothing can go wrong here, definitely. I bet it’s your project too

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and poloralf
Getting testnet tokens into ethereum network, seems legit. Nothing can go wrong here, definitely. I bet it’s your project too
the domain alone is dop.org , it costs like 30k at least kek, let alone the encryption tech if i could build such a thing i wouldnt bother with incels lmao just use a new empty wallet you stupid paranoid fuck

• Hmm...
  • JFL
the domain alone is dop.org , it costs like 30k at least kek, let alone the encryption tech if i could build such a thing i wouldnt bother with incels lmao just use a new empty wallet you stupid paranoid fuck
Even if it’s by some miracle legit, there are millions of tokens with encryption on ethereum itself, nothing new

• JFL
they will 100% make decent money also do not underestimate DOP protocol it might be the biggest one of them all, ill add other steps to use that money to make it well, remember this is for people to start with no funds. this is the only time in history where its easy for this type of shit to have returns.
10k with dop is a big stretch for just doing testnet, but hey anything possible in crypto, or maybe you're just trying to get people to use your ref code :lul:

but i promise you, no matter how many airdrop threads u post .org is lazy as fck no one will do it

• JFL

I hope for your sanity bitches that you did the DOP testnet for the airdrop

• So Sad
whats ur grass points at? also wormhole snapshot today, im really well positioned its going to be a COOK

guy u were right i just missed out on the stuff wht other insight do u hv if i may ask

guy u were right i just missed out on the stuff wht other insight do u hv if i may ask

We're about to have the biggest bull market we've ever seen and VCs are literally showering startups and projects with money to grab a piece of the pie, what do these tech nerds do ? they give huge airdrops to acquire crypto users (its vc money they dont give a fuck), recently people received 20k+ from manta pacific airdrop by just being early.

FREE YOU DONT NEED ANY FUNDS:
1- NOTCOIN on Tonchain:

View attachment 2669438
on telegram on your phone, go to t.me/notcoin_bot
This is one of the hottest projects right now, backed by telegram CEO every exchange wants to list them , all you need to do is click, the more you click the more you increase your score, try reaching platinum league at least, earn points by doing the tasks in earn, dont be lazy just do it daily to receive airdrops:

2- Getgrass.io
This project raised 4.5M dollars: proof . all you need is to use your extra internet to train their oracle ai, leave it open in your pc or use a vps if you prefer to be 24/7 on. they also will airdrop the early users (us)

3- DOP Protocol
Rumor is this one will give a big airdrop too soon, you need to finish all the 8 tasks to be eligible,
The Data Ownership Protocol (DOP) is utilizing zero-knowledge proofs in order to allow flexible transparency on top of Ethereum L1. DOP allows users and DApps to store assets and make transactions privately, or selectively disclose token holdings and historical information.
go here DOP and follow all the 8 steps.

I gave 3 to you today that cost literally 0$, thats enough for you autists ill add another thread with more that require gas, others require to have some interactions with protocols and volume. this is the time to be rich in crypto a few months before the big bull market, before your normie friends join at the top.
Stop shilling ur referral links ur advice is always shit

you can claim the airdrop for dop here if you did the testnet here https://claim.dop.org/ congrats (you all faded stay poor kek)

• JFL