• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Lynxress and PseudoMaxxer
skip school lil nigha

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Lynxress and Zenis
I’ll get a zero bro
who cares, you only live once.

And school is a meme anyway, Chad never opened a book and still gets a 10/10 because he fucked all of his teachers.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamejews, Ricky212 and Zenis

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and Zenis
who cares, you only live once.

And school is a meme anyway, Chad never opened a book and still gets a 10/10 because he fucked all of his teachers.
I am not chad bro + parents promised me gaming computer if I did well in school this year

This is my senior year nigga I can’t fail

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
get off this website then 😭

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Zenis
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Zenis
I’ll get a zero bro
what kind of school is that ur prob lying, u wanna tell me if some dude is genuinly sick they give him 0?

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
school is such bs, 56% of college students are working in jobs that don't require a degree lol. only thing its good for is to get stem degree.

• Woah
what kind of school is that ur prob lying, u wanna tell me if some dude is genuinly sick they give him 0?
lol ya sure bro dude somehow gets sick on the day of the test

school is such bs, 56% of college students are working in jobs that don't require a degree lol. only thing its good for is to get stem degree.
And to fauk mids or stupid stacys

Only if on campus in uni

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and lunin7
Damn really? I want to become a surgeon though I want to make normies chads

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Just get sick now dumbass

Just call up sick two days before

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
if the test is at the first 2 hours, u can come late and claim ur alarm didnt work and u overslept. Obv theyd be mad but its much more understandable

• Woah
if the test is at the first 2 hours, u can come late and claim ur alarm didnt work and u overslept. Obv theyd be mad but its much more understandable
And I’ll only have like 40 mins to do a 80 min test

Youll get 0 either way just skip the cortisol spike now and get it later thh
Caging at your avi @HarrierDuBois

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
And I’ll only have like 40 mins to do a 80 min test
damn ur stupid, u overslept normally it begins at what? 7 something am and u overslept to 10 and to go to school another hour so u arrive at school at 11 and claim u overslept. idk where u live but in highschool ppl come late by a couple of hours all the time.(trains , oversleeping , traffic)

• Woah
Damn really? I want to become a surgeon though I want to make normies chads

Ironically if you did this they would be less narci and chaotic, just look at South Korea. most teens there get plastic surgery and somehow the country is a stable society? coincidence?

• Woah
damn ur stupid, u overslept normally it begins at what? 7 something am and u overslept to 10 and to go to school another hour so u arrive at school at 11 and claim u overslept. idk where u live but in highschool ppl come late by a couple of hours all the time.(trains , oversleeping , traffic)
I can’t drive you stupid fuck and my test is at 10 05

• JFL
Reactions: Afterchanger
Ironically if you did this they would be less narci and chaotic, just look at South Korea. most teens there get plastic surgery and somehow the country is a stable society? coincidence?
It’s just making up for shit genes

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus