3 things women are attracted to (whitepill that destroys blackpills)

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Number 3: Kindness
Number 2: Intelligence (IQ-pill, very real)
Number 1: Mans ability to signal future resources (you don't have to be rich now but she needs to know later down the line her children will be well looked after aka you're going for a good career aka doctor/pilot/etc)

Sounds legit tbh, blackpillers will disagree and only muh looks but women do look for other things and certain foids are attracted specifically to intelligence and don't give a shit about other things.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alexander57, h111, piec and 15 others
high iq

• +1
Reactions: h111 and JohnDoe
whitepill is genuinely the only way to escape this hellhole. You'll realise tons of normies live meaningful lives and have meaningful relationships with women. "muh muh she's probably talking to chad" is just a cope said by miserable incels..

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: acv700, h111, wowamat and 19 others
It's true my brother just had a girl over and he is the definition of "only intellegence"

Irritable, autistic, not inclined in business, wants to be an artist,

And he just had a girl over :dafuckfeels:

I mog him too... :dafuckfeels:

If this were true, east asians would have the highest smv

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, PrinceofDarkness, FaceandBBC and 5 others
whitepill is genuinely the only way to escape this hellhole. You'll realise tons of normies live meaningful lives and have meaningful relationships with women. "muh muh she's probably talking to chad" is just a cope said by miserable incels..
True but getting heightmogged again and again and again is brutal tbh and makes me go back to seething about height even htough i've agreed with you on it af ew times. 5'8 is such a dogshit height tbh, just brutal.
You walk the streets of manny and couples everywhere, just random LTN guys with foids and i'm left scratching my head how that happened.
It's true my brother just had a girl over and he is the definition of "only intellegence"

Irritable, autistic, not inclined in business, wants to be an artist,

And he just had a girl over :dafuckfeels:

I mog him too... :dafuckfeels:
let me guess your brother heightmogs you?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
well they're a completley difference race lol, i'm talking about caucasoid races, not east asian.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, datboijj, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
holy 80iq thread, do i even need to say anything and is there even a point? you cant think beyond the superficial level and have myopic ignorant viewpoints. high iq people on average are literally more likely to be virgins, theres a difference between “romantic” attraction and sexual attraction

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, Schlayer_, greycel and 3 others
Wtf is white pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and JohnDoe
True but getting heightmogged again and again and again is brutal tbh and makes me go back to seething about height even htough i've agreed with you on it af ew times. 5'8 is such a dogshit height tbh, just brutal.
You walk the streets of manny and couples everywhere, just random LTN guys with foids and i'm left scratching my head how that happened.

holy shit the common braindead “muh ugly guy hot girl” argument been debunked thousands of times :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
holy 80iq thread, do i even need to say anything and is there even a point? you cant think beyond the superficial level and have myopic ignorant viewpoints. high iq people on average are literally more likely to be virgins, theres a difference between “romantic” attraction and sexual attraction
giga low IQ narrow visioncel reply, not evne worth telling you why you are wrong on os many levels, i'll let you figure this one out kiddo

holy shit the common braindead “muh ugly guy hot girl” argument been debunked thousands of times :feelsuhh:
ignore list tiktokcel, MUH IT'S BEEN DISPROVEN, JFL FOR THE PAST 4 WEEKS I SEE IT EVERY DAY COUNTLESS TIMES BUT SOMEHOW YOU DISPROVED IT BECAUSE OF MUH BLACKPIL LTHEORY? CANCER RETARD NOBODY EVEN SAID UGLY GUY HOT GIRL, LTN AND SUBHUMANS WITH LTN FOIDS AND SOMETIMES MTB.

Yes but he is like extrmely socially autistic its very bad like 92th percentile bad if I were to measure it

And I mog him hard in the face cuz I got the white side

I don't actually care that much but it's surprising to me I didn't think he could ever pull

(I suspect it was this 17 year old he's spoken about, he seems to like her and can't hide his feelings from my mind,

he may be too old for that, he's bluepilled too) :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Having a high IQ is a mog, it can make a foid feel under you which is broadly ideal and attractive to them.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Akhi, Deleted member 33711 and 2 others
Yes but he is like extrmely socially autistic its very bad like 92th percentile bad if I were to measure it

And I mog him hard in the face cuz I got the white side

I don't actually care that much but it's surprising to me I didn't think he could ever pull

(I suspect it was this 17 year old he's spoken about, he seems to like her and can't hide his feelings from my mind,

he may be too old for that, he's bluepilled too) :forcedsmile:
Mirin, being autistic and still getting teenage pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Gaygymmaxx
Having a high IQ is a mog, it can make a foid feel under you which is broadly ideal and attractive to them.
foids are lazy, they just want to do nothing and let you make all the decisions as a leader etc, how can they trust you'll make the right/best decisions for her and your potential kids when yo uare a dumb fuck low IQ? you can't, that's why intelligence is so important.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, efidescontinuado, BeanletMogger and 2 others
Number 1: Mans ability to signal future resources (you don't have to be rich now but she needs to know later down the line her children will be well looked after aka you're going for a good career aka doctor/pilot/etc)

Sounds legit tbh, blackpillers will disagree and only muh looks but women do look for other things and certain foids are attracted specifically to intelligence and don't give a shit about other things.

Jeremy Meeks was none of those things.

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and Gaygymmaxx
Niggas think im autistic but I really just IQ mogged them in conversation casually and realized they were below speaking threshold so never spoke to them again (real) :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bars, LOOKISM-LOGIC, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
Jeremy Meeks was none of those things.
Well he's one in a billion who got famous by chance and then it just spiralled out of control, no point posting such examples, it's not the norm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Niggas think im autistic but I really just IQ mogged them in conversation casually and realized they were below speaking threshold so never spoke to them again (real) :ogre:
Low iq and manlet

• So Sad
foids are lazy, they just want to do nothing and let you make all the decisions as a leader etc, how can they trust you'll make the right/best decisions for her and your potential kids when yo uare a dumb fuck low IQ? you can't, that's why intelligence is so important.
Bang on

I change the way I speak to normiecattle.

Like how jews do if you know what I mean.

• JFL

depends on what you wear tbh most normies wear conzuris, and think about it logically, do you really think the average height would increase THAT dramatically. it's very very obvious even if they aren't wearing conzuri, if they have manlet proportions and look much taller than you, it's more than likely they are using lifts to fraud. It's why i'm planning on maybe buying conzuri or any shoes that add height simply because it seems as though even though 5'8 is average, it's = 5'4 nowadays

• +1
I change the way I speak to normiecattle.

Like how jews do if you know what I mean.
Real I put on a fake smile and act nice at work with customers, my coworkers see me as a monster because as soon as I walk back into the door, the hearty smile and demeanor I accompanied mere moments before is ripped away as I return to my signature look of eternal suffering.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, JohnDoe and LOOKISM-LOGIC
depends on what you wear tbh most normies wear conzuris, and think about it logically, do you really think the average height would increase THAT dramatically. it's very very obvious even if they aren't wearing conzuri, if they have manlet proportions and look much taller than you, it's more than likely they are using lifts to fraud. It's why i'm planning on maybe buying conzuri or any shoes that add height simply because it seems as though even though 5'8 is average, it's = 5'4 nowadays
honestly don't think most normies can afford or wear conzuri, they're legit just taller than me and have bigger arms/legs/etc too.

honestly don't think most normies can afford or wear conzuri, they're legit just taller than me and have bigger arms/legs/etc too.
Can't believe us 3 niggas live in the same city

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Deleted member 33711
Can't believe us 3 niggas live in the same city
wishiwaschico, and @chinpilled69 was indian who used to live in manchester but he dleted his acc and probably af ew more guys i'm pretty sure from manny aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Actually, tons of normies burn in the family court, get robbed, cheated on, experience the dead bedroom phenomenon, etc...

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
conzuri isnt too expensive tbh, you're forgetting most normies are wageslaving yet they still have £1000+ phone

• JFL
Actually, tons of normies burn in the family court, get robbed, cheated on, experience the dead bedroom phenomenon, etc...
same thing happens to chads, dont see ur point:feelswat:

Same is true for introverts in school who study a lot and have acne and glasses.

It's not happening, so it's not true.

Observable reality is in a direct contradiction with the video the OP showed.

• +1
You know this isn't really a whitepill. While it is theoretically possible to increase your physical attractiveness dramatically with both softmaxxing and hardmaxxing, there is nothing that has been found to increase IQ by any significant amount. You would have roped by now if we lived in a world where IQ was valued more than looks. Many users here getting bimax, LL etc would die during some super experimental brain surgery they end up getting out of desperation. Trust me, you don't want that.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Deleted member 33711
wishiwaschico, and @chinpilled69 was indian who used to live in manchester but he dleted his acc and probably af ew more guys i'm pretty sure from manny aswell.
Fawk

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
conzuri isnt too expensive tbh, you're forgetting most normies are wageslaving yet they still have £1000+ phone
i know it's nto too expensive but i never see anyone wearing conzuri and i look at shoes quite often since i'm a compensating manlet JFL, i really don't think it's anywhere near as being common as yu think, maybe the odd guy every week might have it that's it.
The thign is most normies just wear regular shoes that already give them 1.5" boost.

same thing happens to chads, dont see ur point:feelswat:
Chads represent too small portion of the population, so there is no generalized statistical data about Chads.

Generalized statistical data shows normies don't have a good life, economically, socially and culturally speaking.

Women are not attracted to intelligence, idk who told you that buddy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Deleted member 33711

all of this is after she pre selected you through looks

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 33711
You know this isn't really a whitepill. While it is theoretically possible to increase your physical attractiveness dramatically with both softmaxxing and hardmaxxing, there is nothing that has been found to increase IQ by any significant amount. You would have roped by now if we lived in a world where IQ was valued more than looks. Many users here getting bimax, LL etc would die during some super experimental brain surgery they end up getting out of desperation. Trust me, you don't want that.
IQ can be increased by a lot with epigenetic factors, but its 70-80% genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
all of this is after she pre selected you through looks
Not necessarily, i know a few guys who found decent girls from work and they're 5'7-5'8 LTNs but they have some of the qualities i have listed above and some not listed too.

i know it's nto too expensive but i never see anyone wearing conzuri and i look at shoes quite often since i'm a compensating manlet JFL, i really don't think it's anywhere near as being common as yu think, maybe the odd guy every week might have it that's it.
The thign is most normies just wear regular shoes that already give them 1.5" boost.
i know nike air forces are very common and it adds around 2 inches per height

Women are not attracted to intelligence, idk who told you that buddy
He probably watched a comedy show that ironized and made fun of smart men, but he didn't understand it's just a joke and took it seriously.

If women were attracted to intelligence, they would have sex with the boys who study a lot, wear glasses and have acne, good personalities and are respectful, not with the boys who bully the good boys.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 6PSLcel
What a load of bullshit,

Kind and nice : friendzone
Intelligent and well read : friendzone
Provider and powerful: LTR

Flirty and funny: LTR / ONS
Handsome: LTR / ONS

Also being intelligent doesn't mean being a comedian but comedian's IQ are not low, they just have an optimistic way to see things. Autists / Aspergers can be high IQ but boring and unnatractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
Not necessarily, i know a few guys who found decent girls from work and they're 5'7-5'8 LTNs but they have some of the qualities i have listed above and some not listed too.
same with my best friend he got dumped after 5 years

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and 6PSLcel
He probably watched a comedy show that ironized and made fun of smart men, but he didn't understand it's just a joke and took it seriously.

If women were attracted to intelligence, they would have sex with the boys who study a lot, wear glasses and have acne, good personalities and are respectful, not with the boys who bully the good boys.

If women purely selected for intelligence for 2 or 3 generations, we would be a type 2 civilisation. This is never going to happen unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, FaceandBBC, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
If women purely selected for intelligence for 2 or 3 generations, we would be a type 2 civilisation. This is never going to happen unfortunately
BBC>IQ

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, 6PSLcel and Klasik616
IQ can be increased by a lot with epigenetic factors, but its 70-80% genetic.
It can be. And you can definitely promote strong dentofacial development with orthotropics during childhood. But that doesn't mean every recessed dude on here can fix his recession just by mewing. Your IQ is pretty much set in stone by a early childhood and there is basically nothing you can do to increase it. And I am guessing if we do manage to find a way to increase IQ, the means would be much more dangerous than even the most extreme cosmetic surgeries we have rn. We are talking lobotomy-like procedures that will leave you a vegetable half the time. People who want foids to value IQ more don't know what they are asking for.

• +1