3 things women are attracted to (whitepill that destroys blackpills)

It can be. And you can definitely promote strong dentofacial development with orthotropics during childhood. But that doesn't mean every recessed dude on here can fix his recession just by mewing. Your IQ is pretty much set in stone by a early childhood and there is basically nothing you can do to increase it. And I am guessing if we do manage to find a way to increase IQ, the means would be much more dangerous than even the most extreme cosmetic surgeries we have rn. We are talking lobotomy-like procedures that will leave you a vegetable half the time. People who want foids to value IQ more don't know what they are asking for.
Neurolink is the future :feelshah:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pakicel
All this is cope when you remember you are not getting the chance to show a girl all these traits if you are short or ugly

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Klasik616 and enriquecel
Number 3: Kindness
Number 2: Intelligence (IQ-pill, very real)
Number 1: Mans ability to signal future resources (you don't have to be rich now but she needs to know later down the line her children will be well looked after aka you're going for a good career aka doctor/pilot/etc)

Sounds legit tbh, blackpillers will disagree and only muh looks but women do look for other things and certain foids are attracted specifically to intelligence and don't give a shit about other things.

foids dont want to LTR anymore they want cock after cock from different guys ever hour

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 33711
If women purely selected for intelligence for 2 or 3 generations, we would be a type 2 civilisation. This is never going to happen unfortunately
Jews caused this.

Space is fake and the earth is flat, above the firmament is water.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and 6PSLcel
possible mark of the beast
Jfl, the mark of the beast referred to when one of the Roman leaders started to have money printed with his face on it

Jfl, the mark of the beast referred to when one of the Roman leaders started to have money printed with his face on it
nope, and that was a wrong guess of what it could be. It was not nero even though the signs pointed to it

Neurolink is the future :feelshah:
The implant that is being developed by neuralink is just an interface for disabled people. They are nowhere near developing a procedure that increases IQ, We don't even have the theoretical foundation necessary to even attempt it. Tbh, we will have surgeries that can turn truecels into chads that are as invasive as removing wisdom teeth long before we would have anything like that. In that sense, you can say we are 'lucky' that foids value looks over IQ because they are theoretically easier to change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and 6PSLcel
nope, and that was a wrong guess of what it could be. It was not nero even though the signs pointed to it
No like that’s literally what it refers to when it’s mentioned in the bible

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
No like that’s literally what it refers to when it’s mentioned in the bible
The prophecy hasnt happened yet though? The anti christ has not revealed himself neither has the beast or the false prophet

only works on 30+ yo foids

He probably watched a comedy show that ironized and made fun of smart men, but he didn't understand it's just a joke and took it seriously.

If women were attracted to intelligence, they would have sex with the boys who study a lot, wear glasses and have acne, good personalities and are respectful, not with the boys who bully the good boys.

Observable reality is in a direct contradiction with the video the OP showed.
Women like intelligence(getting popular, being able to get rich, street-smart). Not incelligence(studying and scoring high marks on paper being your only achievement)

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and JohnDoe
One thing for sure, 1. is correct, girls care way more about your future potential than what you’ve got going on now. I remember back in college, I had nothing but I bonded with girls by talking for hours about future plans, looking through NatGeo at places we wanna travel to, planning all these things that never happened. And now that I’m in the adult working world, I have a thing or two to show for it but I don’t think it matters, it takes the world to impress a foid because they can find a richer guy so easily. It’s more about the future.

I forgot this because it’s the opposite of the attitude of the adult working world, especially in my very male dominated career field. The attitude is that no one gives a shit about what you want to do so don’t talk about it, people only wanna see proof that you’re capable. But girls who are into you are the opposite, they’ll look past you having nothing and even being a fuck up if they see some potential that they like in you.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
bump

• Love it
Women are not attracted to intelligence, idk who told you that buddy
You can tell this faggot has never talked to a foid in his life.
There is NOTHING they hate the most than High IQ men, because woman are naturally retarded.

There are actual studies proving that they select against good traits like inteligence, but in favor of traits like Low innibition, alcoholism and specially Low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Having a high IQ is a mog, it can make a foid feel under you which is broadly ideal and attractive to them.
*Being physically attractive with a high iq is a mog

kindness is unattractive to foids

Nowadays you nees both. Good looks + good personality with an exception for black women

Number 3: Kindness
Number 2: Intelligence (IQ-pill, very real)
Number 1: Mans ability to signal future resources (you don't have to be rich now but she needs to know later down the line her children will be well looked after aka you're going for a good career aka doctor/pilot/etc)

Sounds legit tbh, blackpillers will disagree and only muh looks but women do look for other things and certain foids are attracted specifically to intelligence and don't give a shit about other things.

Looks do matter and you can't escape that
But the way I look at it is
Looks attract personality keeps

Iq high sentience, looks while still being nt social is godmode. not necessarily be evil dark triad but aware of the dark arts so easily socially navigate around/against it

might as well max out full package if there was a choice, the brains intelligence is the main aspect pushing human biology above other living things

Last edited:
ignore list tiktokcel, MUH IT'S BEEN DISPROVEN, JFL FOR THE PAST 4 WEEKS I SEE IT EVERY DAY COUNTLESS TIMES BUT SOMEHOW YOU DISPROVED IT BECAUSE OF MUH BLACKPIL LTHEORY? CANCER RETARD NOBODY EVEN SAID UGLY GUY HOT GIRL, LTN AND SUBHUMANS WITH LTN FOIDS AND SOMETIMES MTB.
jesus christ we have a retard here who doesnt understand statistics and doesnt understand anecdotal fallacy. you cant make a generalised claim about a group based off of personal experiences :lul: statistics are much more reliable

giga low IQ narrow visioncel reply, not evne worth telling you why you are wrong on os many levels, i'll let you figure this one out kiddo
“i dont have a refutation to your on average statistic that proves my anecdotal biased claim wrong”:feelsuhh:

You're clearly not animepilled + hentaipilled. Look at anime conventions.
used to be many many years ago but you grow out of it eventually, these days i only watch/wait for bleach to relive my early teen years when i would run home from school to readl atest chapter for naruto/bleach

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
In a study by Carter et al. (2014), 128 women were presented with male characters of varying degrees of dark triad personality. Physicality was held constant. Men with dark traits were rated as dramatically more attractive to women compared to control characters who lacked these traits (with >99.9% statistical certainty, p < 0.001). Furthermore, the attractiveness of these dark traits was not explained by other characteristics like extroversion.

Rather than preferring empathetic , kind and responsible men, women as a group are most attracted to narcissistic, manipulative and psychopathic men.

• WTF