3 weeks of upper eyelid pulling: results

herring

herring

Sphinx
i also lost a bit of bodyfat and started hardmewing (i know it's cope for the most part)

i am also squinting a bit but i reduced upper eyelid exposure none the less. what do you think?

Attachments

• CYMERA_20200503_020003.jpg
    CYMERA_20200503_020003.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 352
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Bewusst and BigChinHispanic
IS this for real now? Can you show us what EXACTLY you did, what pattern, how long etc.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Acnno, AutisticBeaner and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
you learned how to squinch congrats bro lmaoo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 2816, I'mme and 6 others
Aren't you just squinching and tilting your head down?

• +1
Reactions: zura
The greycels man
Laugh2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, DidntRead, Nosecel and 3 others
just pull ur eyelids theory

Your eyebrows changed a lot

0.0001 psl gained

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
As i was watching your thread, my sister suddenly looked at my phone and asked - "Who is that model guy"

So i have to congrats you bro, big changes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, zura and herring

How long have you been on minox and how long are you planning to stay on it? A bit scared of its effect on collagen and skin aging.

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen
How long have you been on minox and how long are you planning to stay on it? A bit scared of its effect on collagen and skin aging.
just applying a little bit to the brow area every day, have been doing it for like 3 weeks now i guess. I'll keep using it forever i guess lol

i also lost a bit of bodyfat and started hardmewing (i know it's cope for the most part)

i am also squinting a bit but i reduced upper eyelid exposure none the less. what do you think?
dude you are just squinting and tilting your head down lol, the only actually useful thing you did was to get leaner

Did you pull straight out or pull down

which is before