3 years of hardmewing progress

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
First of all I know that I still do not look the best and I still need mewing and maybe Bimax but I’d say that my progress is decent in last years. I didnt lose any weight during the process.

Three years ago I was mouthbreathing until I found this site. Since that I started my mewinf journey. I though its cope but I had nothing to lose

91037F1D 0C45 453B 8144 12883BA939C9

After one and half year I finally moved my hyoid bone up. You can see the recession is still bad but at least it fixed my negative orbital vector, kinda philtrum, lower third was still shit

CDE317B7 6D4A 4696 B117 B2E340F76BDE

In the last year and half I hardmaxxing my lower third and finally got kinda forward growth. I can actually see changes in my health. I breath only through nose and my tongue muscles are incredibly strong.

2FCB6207 488F 4FA4 973A 2FD161495B41

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 31560, nanefer and 9 others
You realize you are tilting your entire head forward in the last photo?

You didn't even fix your neck posture you brainlet JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Maalik, Deleted member 33579 and 16 others
First of all I know that I still do not look the best and I still need mewing and maybe Bimax but I’d say that my progress is decent in last years. I didnt lose any weight during the process.

Three years ago I was mouthbreathing until I found this site. Since that I started my mewinf journey. I though its cope but I had nothing to lose

View attachment 2449738

After one and half year I finally moved my hyoid bone up. You can see the recession is still bad but at least it fixed my negative orbital vector, kinda philtrum, lower third was still shit

View attachment 2449741

In the last year and half I hardmaxxing my lower third and finally got kinda forward growth. I can actually see changes in my health. I breath only through nose and my tongue muscles are incredibly strong.

View attachment 2449746
Hard Mewing? Whats your routine? Did you hardmew daily? Mirin the dedication btw

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
good results bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and HollowCheek
Fully just normal facial growth and taking better pictures, less than 10% mewing

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, darkking, nope and 3 others
Hard Mewing? Whats your routine? Did you hardmew daily? Mirin the dedication btw
Hardmewed 24/7

basically I did classic mewing with hard pressure and making sure that your hyoid bone is as much up as possible

• JFL
You realize you are tilting your entire head forward in the last photo?

You didn't even fix your neck posture you brainlet JFL
I have literally the same tilt as on the second photo, yet you are right my posture is shit

• JFL
Wtf whenever I hard mew I can't breathe

• JFL
Also what age did you start at

• JFL
I have literally the same tilt as on the second photo, yet you are right my posture is shit
Your neck posture got worse

Obviously it's not the same angle in the 2 photos (like always with mewing transformations) but you can still see your neck posture got worse.

• JFL
How is your gonial angle that low but you still look like a downwardgrown cuck

• JFL
From sub human to a Romanian gypsy monkey.

3661280 91037F1D 0C45 453B 8144 12883BA939C9
IMG 20230924 191927

3661288 2FCB6207 488F 4FA4 973A 2FD161495B41 IMG 20230924 192123

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saad Khan, Deleted member 33579, Mewton and 6 others
You can see the difference on orbitals and gonional, my posture is shit u are right
There are clear differences but how old were you when you started/finished ?

• JFL
how did u hard mew without fixing ur posture isn't posture the basics?

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, Deleted member 27635 and Krakowski
use frankfurt plane in b4 and afters. this is tilt and lighting maybe some muscle, barely any mm difference.

• JFL
how did u hard mew without fixing ur posture isn't posture the basics?
Idk cant explain just mewed (yes I am retarded)

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, zura and Deleted member 27635
atleast it works in the end nc bro
I have an idea that I will start wrestler bridges like Mike Tyson for better posture. Posture is just muscles basically so it should work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 27635
1st pic ur sticking ur neck in, 2nd pic ur sticking it out

sums up all mewing results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, UndiagnosedSchizo and mayo mogger
  • JFL
I have an idea that I will start wrestler bridges like Mike Tyson for better posture. Posture is just muscles basically so it should work
stand straight in the wall and mew and do chin tucks also go for a run or a walk do u go to gym?

i personally didnt do chin tucks as always i dont know if it works

• JFL
stand straight in the wall and mew and do chin tucks also go for a run or a walk do u go to gym?

i personally didnt do chin tucks as always i dont know if it works
I do 30 chintucks per day (holding for 10 secs each) I started it few months ago and I can see it has huge impact on hyoid bone more than on forward.

Gonna start gymmax in few weeks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 27635
Lol at the retards in denial. Yeah even though your neck posture isnt the same you can see you achieved forward growth by looking at eyes to nose. Great result.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, UndiagnosedSchizo, HollowCheek and 1 other person
Congrats, you look like an absolute chimp now. Mirin progress.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, HollowCheek and Deleted member 43403

View attachment 2449738

View attachment 2449741

View attachment 2449746
Ffs Another Meowing Larp

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Deleted member 27635 and UndiagnosedSchizo

View attachment 2449738

View attachment 2449741

View attachment 2449746
Nigga Literally Moving In Neck More Forward in Each Pic And Nice Jutting Dumbfuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and UndiagnosedSchizo

View attachment 2449738

View attachment 2449741

View attachment 2449746
Im sorry but you are tilting your head up. Take after picture exactly at the place of the first pic and same posture

• JFL
Lol at the retards in denial. Yeah even though your neck posture isnt the same you can see you achieved forward growth by looking at eyes to nose. Great result.
You're A Retard

• JFL
Nigga Meowing Did Nothing :lul: :lul: :lul: You're Still Recessed From Front 0 Forward Growth You Just Have Overdeveloped Masseters Like Mike Jew Which Makes You Look Even More Like A Chimp
3548786 80AD220B A7AD 48E3 A6A7 02E8875F0B9A

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 32669
  • JFL
Nigga Meowing Did Nothing :lul: :lul: :lul: You're Still Recessed From Front 0 Forward Growth You Just Have Overdeveloped Masseters Like Mike Jew Which Makes You Look Even More Like A Chimp
View attachment 2449800

I might be inclined to read if you didnt capitalize each word like a mentally ill monkey

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 43403
View attachment 2449800
This photo is taken at the same date as the second pic is taken so yeah I am still recessed there

Last edited:
  • JFL
@Xangsane @BrahminBoss

• JFL
This photo is taken at the same date as the second pic is taken so yeah I am still recessed there
You just went through Puberty shut the fuck up

• JFL
who's gonna tell him :lul:

• JFL
How is your gonial angle that low but you still look like a downwardgrown cuck
95B3E65C 59E9 46AC 8EB4 484125CFFB30

Probably my jaw is short thats why but I will go for fillers as soon as possible

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32669 and UndiagnosedSchizo
Your neck posture is not only frauding forward growth but also terrible for your health.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, mtcut3plush and UndiagnosedSchizo
Can you stop writing with that fucking capslock it would be much better to read
It's not capslock but font size 26 I have a curved monitor so it's easier that way for me to read

• JFL
bump

• JFL
ur gonial angle improved trough hard mewing too?
bc i'm hard mewing since one year, and I see A LOT improvements in my eye area and maxilla, but my gonial angle not changed that much. But, yeah, still too soon. I'll keep the hard work.

• +1
Reactions: HollowCheek
ur gonial angle improved trough hard mewing too?
bc i'm hard mewing since one year, and I see A LOT improvements in my eye area and maxilla, but my gonial angle not changed that much. But, yeah, still too soon. I'll keep the hard work.
I improved my gonional through bonesmashing end of jaw and the end of mandible..