3 years of hardmewing progress

First of all I know that I still do not look the best and I still need mewing and maybe Bimax but I’d say that my progress is decent in last years. I didnt lose any weight during the process.

Three years ago I was mouthbreathing until I found this site. Since that I started my mewinf journey. I though its cope but I had nothing to lose

View attachment 2449738

After one and half year I finally moved my hyoid bone up. You can see the recession is still bad but at least it fixed my negative orbital vector, kinda philtrum, lower third was still shit

View attachment 2449741

In the last year and half I hardmaxxed my lower third and finally got kinda forward growth. I can actually see changes in my health. I breath only through nose and my tongue muscles are incredibly strong.

View attachment 2449746

First of all I know that I still do not look the best and I still need mewing and maybe Bimax but I’d say that my progress is decent in last years. I didnt lose any weight during the process.

Three years ago I was mouthbreathing until I found this site. Since that I started my mewinf journey. I though its cope but I had nothing to lose

View attachment 2449738

After one and half year I finally moved my hyoid bone up. You can see the recession is still bad but at least it fixed my negative orbital vector, kinda philtrum, lower third was still shit

View attachment 2449741

In the last year and half I hardmaxxing my lower third and finally got kinda forward growth. I can actually see changes in my health. I breath only through nose and my tongue muscles are incredibly strong.

View attachment 2449746
bro forgot step 1 of fixing your posture