3 years with fillers results

Fuck dude. Reconsider your sport - CTE is no joke.
I know it’s fucked but I’m starting to play a new role in the sport, less physical, it’s Aussie rules btw, you can see for yourself.
I’m legit this 🤏 close to being drafted as a mature age (23) player in the next few years. I don’t need to for money, I have that and more, but it’s more so because it’s been a dream and passion my whole life.
Late growth spurt fucked me, I was in all of the elite programs as a junior (ages 12-16), but I was too small and short, at 16 I was 5’7” and by 20 I was 6’, which is still short-ish, but tall enough for my position.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
Imagine how much volume of fillers he has in his face already.

Fillers are a ticking bomb. Sooner or later time will catch up and the face will start to bloat no matter what.

At 40 will be over for you, so enjoy it while you can.

I am not hating or anything like that, its just facts and reality.

Same with implants. If you are lucky enough you can nail them from first try but most of the times implants needs revision because dehiscence, implants not fixed correctly, too big/too small, infection.. etc. But once you nail the implants they are forever and you will keep the bone density no matter how you sleep, who touches you and so on.

Both implants and fillers have their advantages and disadvantages.

Its up to each individual to take the right decision for him and to think if they want the looks for long run or short run.

I personally prefer the long run as I see chads at 40 with perfect jaws and cheekbones. Every foid lusts for them and we all know girls like older man.

E.g. https://instagram.com/marcbuckner?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
everything is temporary, your life on this planet is temporary and so is your youth and looks even you are natural GL. If you think that at 40 you will be attractive to women no matter what, it will be fun when you hit into the harsh reality.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: User49 and RAITEIII
1) you can’t rest the lower half of your face on anything not even during sleep, but you get used to not resting your lower face in the pillow and I’m not kidding.

2) you can’t hit your face or let anyone not even your partner touch your lower third under no circumstances (this is your life investment), a good excuse to give your partner is that you have Trigeminal neuralgia.

Are they really that fragile? I’ve never had any foid whining not to touch her face and I’m sure out of 46 some must have had filler.

4) hydronic acid filters are reversible but avoid to dissolve unless a vein is instructed, because the enzyme used to dissolve the filler may break your natural collagen at the same time, so you will look older.

This would surely be temporary until the enzyme was metabolised and excreted? Skin continuously renews after all.

I would like to get filler while I wait for my infra orbital implants but these comments are off-putting.

• Hmm...
Reactions: fl0w
Pics please

I know it’s fucked but I’m starting to play a new role in the sport, less physical, it’s Aussie rules btw, you can see for yourself.
I’m legit this 🤏 close to being drafted as a mature age (23) player in the next few years. I don’t need to for money, I have that and more, but it’s more so because it’s been a dream and passion my whole life.
Late growth spurt fucked me, I was in all of the elite programs as a junior (ages 12-16), but I was too small and short, at 16 I was 5’7” and by 20 I was 6’, which is still short-ish, but tall enough for my position.
I didn't realise concussions happened that frequently in Aussie rules. Was it running into lads while playing or being caught with flailing elbows competing under a high ball?

Best of luck with it- do get seen by a neurosurgeon though before you continue. I know we shitpost here, but 9 concussions in 2 years is brutal and you need to make sure that you can potentially tolerate a 10th one and that you're not at risk for early onset dementia or Alzheimer's if you keep going.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Are they really that fragile? I’ve never had any foid whining not to touch her face and I’m sure out of 46 some must have had filler.

This would surely be temporary until the enzyme was metabolised and excreted? Skin continuously renews after all.

I would like to get filler while I wait for my infra orbital implants but these comments are off-putting.
Fillers for the under eye are are fine. The cons I wrote is mostly about having a lot of filler around the jaw like I did.

Fillers for the under eye are are fine. The cons I wrote is mostly about having a lot of filler around the jaw like I did.

Is this because in the jaw area you have a substantial thickness of filler that can be permanently reshaped while in the eye area it’s a thin skim of filler and distortion is limited by cross linking with surrounding tissues?

Is this because in the jaw area you have a substantial thickness of filler that can be permanently reshaped while in the eye area it’s a thin skim of filler and distortion is limited by cross linking with surrounding tissues?
About the jaw, yes if you have so much product there’s a higher chance that trauma on that area can reshape or even misplace the filler. Anyone that gets hit in the face in the regular I think the choice is obviously a custom implant as it will act as a bumper and actually protect the skull. Fillers on the other hand must be treated with absolute care.

Filler under the eye is very safe because there’s very little movement in the area except when you smile but from experience that’s ok and won’t do anything to the shape and location of the filler.

I didn't realise concussions happened that frequently in Aussie rules. Was it running into lads while playing or being caught with flailing elbows competing under a high ball?

Best of luck with it- do get seen by a neurosurgeon though before you continue. I know we shitpost here, but 9 concussions in 2 years is brutal and you need to make sure that you can potentially tolerate a 10th one and that you're not at risk for early onset dementia or Alzheimer's if you keep going.
Yeah, my worst was having a Māori guy run and full speed and deliberately knee me in the side of my skull when I was picking up the ball, I was 19 and barely 70kg and he must’ve been around 100-110kg. Wasn’t knocked out, in fact I got up straight away, but had a headache for a good 2 weeks afterwards.
I won’t tolerate many more tbh, hence why I’ve changed positions so as to avoid as much contact.
Appreciate the advice too, I will look into getting an opinion from a professional if anything more happens, in Aussie rules, if you get concussed, you have to take 10 days off physical sport, but it’s only a relatively new rule, so my first 5 I reckon, I was back on the track a few days later, fucked tbh.
I’m not even tough either jfl, I just keep finding myself in the wrong place and the wrong time.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
Imagine how much volume of fillers he has in his face already.

Fillers are a ticking bomb. Sooner or later time will catch up and the face will start to bloat no matter what.

At 40 will be over for you, so enjoy it while you can.

I am not hating or anything like that, its just facts and reality.

Same with implants. If you are lucky enough you can nail them from first try but most of the times implants needs revision because dehiscence, implants not fixed correctly, too big/too small, infection.. etc. But once you nail the implants they are forever and you will keep the bone density no matter how you sleep, who touches you and so on.

Both implants and fillers have their advantages and disadvantages.

Its up to each individual to take the right decision for him and to think if they want the looks for long run or short run.

I personally prefer the long run as I see chads at 40 with perfect jaws and cheekbones. Every foid lusts for them and we all know girls like older man.

E.g. https://instagram.com/marcbuckner?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
You seem to have researched Surgeries a lot, How safe is it actually to get jaw implants, and are they life lasting? Can you get it done under like 30k usd from some of the best doctors in the world ofcourse outside America, I realize my questions will vary from person to person but just a general idea would be good.

Also can you recommend any jaw surgery forums where I can study about these myself

As the title says, I’ve been using fillers for almost 3 years.

So far they haven’t migrated, my face doesn’t bloat.

The product I have used is Juvederm Voluma XC for the jaw angles, chin and mid face. Recently got some Juvederm Volux XC for the jaw angles and the result is definitely superior.

How many many mLs (syringes) have I used?
Answer: Yes

Ok so here some pros and cons with some tips.
Pros:
1) you look amazing, for many this is life changing as it was for me.
2) there’s close to no down time
3) nobody will know you got fillers, they will assume you just matured or lost weight
4) you can tweak your face to the mm to achieve optimal results.

Cons)

1) you can’t rest the lower half of your face on anything not even during sleep, but you get used to not resting your lower face in the pillow and I’m not kidding.

2) you can’t hit your face or let anyone not even your partner touch your lower third under no circumstances (this is your life investment), a good excuse to give your partner is that you have Trigeminal neuralgia.

3) this is probably a lifetime commitment so be ready to pay an expensive subscription to look good until you die or make enough to save for custom implants but you must let your fillers fully dissolve which can take many years.

4) hydronic acid filters are reversible but avoid to dissolve unless a vein is instructed, because the enzyme used to dissolve the filler may break your natural collagen at the same time, so you will look older.

I hope y’all make an educated decision and that this post serves as motivation.

Fillers are not for everyone and always consult a real doctor for advice.

Thank you.

anyone got the pics? i wanna see the before and after

no idea why fillers get so much stick here they're literally an amazing temporary solution if you're sensible about it

im still concerned about having them for a long period of time however
doctors even recommend against permanent fillers (mine did, he said they suck)

As the title says, I’ve been using fillers for almost 3 years.

So far they haven’t migrated, my face doesn’t bloat.

The product I have used is Juvederm Voluma XC for the jaw angles, chin and mid face. Recently got some Juvederm Volux XC for the jaw angles and the result is definitely superior.

How many many mLs (syringes) have I used?
Answer: Yes

Ok so here some pros and cons with some tips.
Pros:
1) you look amazing, for many this is life changing as it was for me.
2) there’s close to no down time
3) nobody will know you got fillers, they will assume you just matured or lost weight
4) you can tweak your face to the mm to achieve optimal results.

Cons)

3) this is probably a lifetime commitment so be ready to pay an expensive subscription to look good until you die or make enough to save for custom implants but you must let your fillers fully dissolve which can take many years.

I hope y’all make an educated decision and that this post serves as motivation.

Fillers are not for everyone and always consult a real doctor for advice.

Thank you.

did you get cheekbone fillers? My mid face is extremely flat, but implants are not for me

did you get cheekbone fillers? My mid face is extremely flat, but implants are not for me
Yeah, mid face and a little under the tear trough

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
Yeah, mid face and a little under the tear trough
Thanks for your reply man. Mid face is cheekbones right? Did they change how you look and are you happy? I literally have non existent cheekbones. I’m so worried they won’t work on me.
Thinking about buccal fat removal + cheekbone filler and maybe undereye filler.

Thanks for your reply man. Mid face is cheekbones right? Did they change how you look and are you happy? I literally have non existent cheekbones. I’m so worried they won’t work on me.
Thinking about buccal fat removal + cheekbone filler and maybe undereye filler.
I had a very negative orbital vector, but was corrected after injecting filler in the mid face area, if you say you have non existent cheekbones that probably means you also lack lateral projection, I don’t know how low your cheekbones are, I can’t tell you if fillers will work until I see a pic of your face from many angles

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox