30% chance I end up in jail next week

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
I have court next week. 3rd of September for assualt and I already have had a previous court case with a good behaviour bond for a previous charge, I was arrested for assault and according to stats I have a 30% chance of being imprisoned and could be higher due to the fact this is my 2nd offence. I also missed my first court date I think I’m done

It’s fucking over for me @edodalic29 @twilight @mrriceguyreturn @AspiringMogger

48D4FC2B 418B 4AF8 B37F E4FE5CED507F

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, jattlife, Andremln and 7 others
Take the personality pill

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78, 160cmcurry, soover4me and 5 others
I have court next week. 3rd of September for assualt and I already have had a previous court case with a good behaviour bond for a previous charge, I was arrested for assault and according to stats I have a 30% chance of being imprisoned and could be higher due to the fact this is my 2nd offence. I also missed my first court date I think I’m done

View attachment 3125855
Wtf what a low inhib bad boy. Are you innocent?

IMG 0036

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, Outerz14 and lebronjames23
Mirin low inhib chad
All jokes aside i was in a similar situation when i accidentally broke some guys nose, make sure you get a good attorney & everything will be taken care of . Dont stress about it , its all gonna be okay

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, Outerz14, lebronjames23 and 1 other person
Wtf what a low inhib bad boy. Are you innocent?

View attachment 3125878
Nah i got in a fight and the security guards at the club saw it all and the guy and his girlfriend it would be retarded for me to even attempt to plead innocent so it’s pretty much just up to the judge
Mirin low inhib chad
All jokes aside i was in a similar situation when i accidentally broke some guys nose, make sure you get a good attorney & everything will be taken care of . Dont stress about it , its all gonna be okay
jfl glad it worked out for you, and yea it should be okay but I can’t afford a lawyer tbh so I’m just pleading guilty and seeing what happened

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 160cmcurry, edodalic29 and Outerz14

View attachment 3125855
Jesus :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and lebronjames23
Nah i got in a fight and the security guards at the club saw it all and the guy and his girlfriend it would be retarded for me to even attempt to plead innocent so it’s pretty much just up to the judge

jfl glad it worked out for you, and yea it should be okay but I can’t afford a lawyer tbh so I’m just pleading guilty and seeing what happened
Hope everything goes well for you 🙏🙏

• Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23
I won't speak specifics but where I live you can get charged with some pretty crazy shit and still get off with no jail time or anything despite there being a load of evidence. It is a problem that this is your 2nd offense though. What was your first charge for? What happened with it? Was it a misdemeanor?

Assault isn't really that huge of a deal despite the fact it may seem like it is. It's when you make them go to a hospital/cause serious injury is where it can get a bit hairy.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and lebronjames23
I won't speak specifics but where I live you can get charged with some pretty crazy shit and still get off with no jail time or anything despite there being a load of evidence. It is a problem that this is your 2nd offense though. What was your first charge for? What happened with it? Was it a misdemeanor?

Assault isn't really that huge of a deal despite the fact it may seem like it is. It's when you make them go to a hospital/cause serious injury is where it can get a bit hairy.
The injury he was concussed jfl stupid manlet, my first charge was “criminal damage” and yea from that i already had a good behaviour bond

I should be alright tbh but the stats scare me

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
beast ngl tell us the story
also u might be let off due to prisons being full

View attachment 3125855
Good