30 days ascension

O

ola

Iron
someone give me a step by step guide on how to ascend, already mtn currently framemaxxing, 6 pack, wide lats and shoulders, 10% bf, need hollow checks tho. already have slin care routine and on calorie deficit. need advice for full debloat and detox, no surgery

• Ugh..
Reactions: Rea and SubhumanForever
someone give me a step by step guide on how to ascend, already mtn currently framemaxxing, 6 pack, wide lats and shoulders, 10% bf, need hollow checks tho. already have slin care routine and on calorie deficit. need advice for full debloat and detox, no surgery
It's hard to give you advice if you don't show your face. For debloat you can check out my guide tho, I'll tag you.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
To be honest its simple but hard.
You Just Need to Stick to the "grind."

anything is possible. Don't ever give up! Keep grinding! Keep hustling! Shoot for your dreams!

If you're gonna ask for a whole ass guide at least give us pictures to work with