30-something single women talk on Twitter. Life fuel for most young guys whom get rejected now by young girls/women.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
30-something single women talk on Twitter. Life fuel for most young guys whom get rejected now by young girls/women.
Women will experience the samedifficult time dating, that you experience now. To a large extend. By the time these women turn leter 30's and beyond

(click on the bottom link, to see the comments and discussions. Basically lonely older women talk, and their way of coping with it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Time Travel
Cope. This only happens to women who are too retarded to leverage their pussy powers.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 1973
Women will experience the samedifficult time dating, that you experience now. To a large extend. By the time these women turn leter 30's and beyond

(click on the bottom link, to see the comments and discussions. Basically lonely older women talk, and their way of coping with it.

Cope.

This ain't lifefuel, it's suifuel.

Chad's cumdumpster would rather remain single beyond 30 than "settle" with the average guy.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
This ain't lifefuel, it's suifuel.
But they are and sound deeply unhappy. That should give some young dudes that are suffering now, hopefully some small consoulation
Cope. This only happens to women who are too retarded to leverage their pussy powers.
In my observation. Plenty women retarded to not leveraging their pussy-powers at younger age. Waiting out for commitement from a Super Chad whom is a royalty memebr. And then it's to late.

nah gloating over other people's suffering is a guilty pleasure, but truly being good looking and living well is the true revenge. nothing less than true revenge can make up for an incel youth

nah gloating over other people's suffering is a guilty pleasure, but truly being good looking and living well is the true revenge. nothing less than true revenge can make up for an incel youth
I agree. Living well, is what is trully the best solution.
For the mean time, when life is shit. Temporairy gloathing over other people their suffering (the ones, or types, or groups) that caused you to suffer in the past (or now) can give some small relieve and cope.
Hopefully that will just be small phase, to get the revenge or anger out of the system. And then back to living a good life, or working towards that.

Young males are the most oppressed ever

Young males are the most oppressed ever
I think do also. It was bad already, when I was young in the early 2000's. Likely is hasn't got any better, but more worse. Since man hating became even more the norm and popular in the last 20 years. Whn I was young, I fealt invisible and ignored; and I was just a normie looking shy tall youngster. And girl/women at that age got alot of attention and many other things.

Obviously as a bit for easing the past hurt in this. I like sometime to see how older women alsoget ignored mostly, and have to make plenty efforts to get noticed.