Club Experience 8/30 insane mogger night

Quick preamble as always, I know I have been writing lots of club reports but I have been a huge degenerate over the past few weeks practically going out everynight. I wrote "best club experience" on my last thread but this one mogged the thread below to gandy heaven.

I felt I had better looks this night and better application of maxes like waterline + lashesmaxing. also hair looked a bit better IMO. I had success the previous night in a tight Tshirt so I did the same thing.

I got rejected from the club me and my friends were originally supposed to go to because I was wearing sweatpants, but I think it was because the goblin cucklet subhuman bouncer didnt want me to steal all of his bitches.

So I went to another club I frequent which thankfully, was 30 seconds down the block and it just so happened it was poppin. I get to the club early (around 930) so I can talk with the fellas aswell as get drinks before the bar gets too packed.

View attachment 3140955

I downed a few shots right away to ethanolmax even though big shocker, I was on 500 pregab anyway. I got pretty blitzed right away but I went to the bathroom to bonesmash which gives me red undertones to blushmax and soberup a bit.

I wanted to stay with the boys a bit because I like to chill for a bit without focusing on sloots for a bit. We took some good photos as a group which was always good.

View attachment 3140965

Smilemaxing is much better than some of the autistic faces you guys make on here, thankfully I have a wide palate with damn near 10 tooth smile which looks good in photos. I have some dental crowding though which I will resolve orthodontically soon.

The smile pill is beyond crucial, this is the best way to gauge IOIs without having to even approach. I typically just walk around the club smiling at all the hoes and you can tell by their reaction if they are into you so you can instantly approach them. Veneermaxing and MSE are prob the most underated maxes you could do, along with keratopigmentation.

View attachment 3140969

If you arent smilemaxing just LDAR bro. Look how neurotypical I look here, you would never know I post on this forum and am I hardcore PSLer.

I was with my boys for a while then I decided it was time to find a bitch. I legit made this decision then a cute bitch walked up to me right away JFL. People were miring that timing because I legit was like "alright lets go hunting" then a bitch comes up to ME 10 seconds later. She had light blue/a10 eyes and I was like holy shit is that A10/ @dnrd no homo tho bro.

View attachment 3140975

Picture was ballsack tier unfortunately. Kind of a mog though, as my pal dyorotic says "another bitch you mog to the deepest depths of gandy heaven". Unfortunately when you have my stats you will mog 95% of the girls in the club, so do you want me to LDAR ??.

But I Ldared this bitch immediately after because she was annoying and kept following me around. I just walk around and farm iois and approach them. I got one like 2 minutes later that was extremely strong so I told her she was cute and she said I looked sexy. I told her we can dance then and to no surprise she agreed. I felt like this girl was kinda retarded so I had 0 intrest at all but my brain goes pyscopath tier with running through sluts. Other slayers ive talked to can relate to this but I just have a script and its automatic, no thought whatsoever. I was dancing with this chick then she pulled me in for a kiss not even 1 minute after we started dancing. I wanted some pics for my thread because I keep it in the back of my mind to get content.

View attachment 3140993

I felt god tier picking up this bitch who was HTB and making out with her while holding her up, that move mogs and makes the sloots fall in love with u because you can legit pick them up and throw them around like the disgusting whores they are JFL. Everyone in the club was also miring me taking vids.

The fact is when your tall + framemaxed + handsome you have a ridiculous amount of club aura every goblin jester will try to talk to you and introduce themselves like I give 1% of a fuck. I can go up to any group of people dancing and they all acknowledge me like im a celebrity not even to brag. Genuinely insane amount of subhuman jesters in this clownworld.

Then the next part of the story is pure grinch, I got with these 2 beckies in the span of 10 minutes
View attachment 3141156

View attachment 3141169

And it just so happened that they were ROOMATES. They left the club and I must have texted them on snap at the same time and they realized. They sent me this video which I caged at for 15 minutes straight
View attachment 3141158
View attachment 3141161

Giga Grinch how they are still texting me 3 days later despite all of this, I just love bombed them and they forgave me. JFL at these low iq sluts thinking they deserve anything better than me getting with both them as an utter joke to post on a looksmax forum. Posted that vid on my snapstory to embarass them aswell.

I went up to another couple that cant exist in real life without good ol nathaniel paying them to fuck with me @androgenic

View attachment 3141173

Thankfully for me it wasnt nathaniel, it was just a jester cuck dancing with a girl that I proceeded to steal from him in a milisecond. subhuman dapped me up and walked away instantly after.

The rest of the night was pretty textbook just me mogging the shit out of people, I was with my hyper NT friend who gets slays.

View attachment 3141178

And me getting more beckies

View attachment 3141183View attachment 3141184

Was getting chad treatment the entire night from every girl I approached. Im gonna detail my approach strategies below for anyone intrested as my success rate is quite high.

I will use
strategy A if I havent established an IOI or eye contact with a girl

"Hey whats your name"

"im slut __"

"hey slut __ you look cute tonight, wanna dance"

"yes"

The reasoning for asking a shit question like whats your name is because you havent established intrest yet so you have to have a good jester to justify your approach. You can easily claim you were just asking her name if she starts any shit or has a boyfriend around that you didnt see.

-Approach B

I literally just remove whats your name and say hey your cute you wanna dance right away because I use approach B if im smilemaxing like I mentioned previously, that way I already know if theres intrest.

Both approaches are generally the same, very brief because a girl either likes you or doesnt so there is 0 point in long drawn out convos and wasting your time.

Once your dancing, I will dance with the girl holding her hands so its not too forceful then ill eventually spin her, pull her in after she spins and grab her waist to escalate the interaction. I then say into her ear, "im gonna be honest with you I wanted to kiss you more than I wanted to dance with you". Then Ill immediately look her in the eyes while squintmaxing + smirking and if she gives you the kiss me look, which you will learn after a few nights out, you go for the kiss.

I like to go sit down with the girl, preferably in a corner of the club where its quiet to kiss some more, she will get more freaky sitting down in a more isolated area. When your kissing put her hand on your boner and she will start playing with it, then move it into your pants on your actual dick so she gives u a handjob.

I ubered home with my buddy who I was giving the roidpill and telling him about looksmaxing. He was quite receptive, as he is a pathological slayer and knows looks are key. We were texting sluts we kissed earlier and I got a bitch from my campus to invite me over.

Heres a few videos I captured after I was about to leave:

This was prob my most retarded moment to date I still dont know why I did this. Heres another grinch mog picture
View attachment 3141210
I even showed this bitch my last thread slay story rofl.

I hope you guys enjoyed as I really like to document my experiences through a blackpilled lense, please rep this took all day lol

@6ft4 @RoundHouse @Amnesia @pneumocystosis @dragomaxxer @enchanted_elixir @9898 @Gengar @coispet @Jason Voorhees @Lmao @NumbThePain

It’s late and idk what to say to get reps

im sorry bro New York has to just have ugly women cause the only one i found somewhat attractive was that 1 blonde and even then not much
its gotta be the university cuz NYU and Columbia have fucking baddies. Or its the club he goes too. Hot girls go to clubs and bars all the time idk why they are rare in his threads its location pill i think. Still there a fuckable foids he posts for sure so its not like its all a complete waste still a W IMO

its gotta be the university cuz NYU and Columbia have fucking baddies. Or its the club he goes too. Hot girls go to clubs and bars all the time idk why they are rare in his threads its location pill i think. Still there a fuckable foids he posts for sure so its not like its all a complete waste still a W IMO
any day where you get your dick wet is a w in my book, its nyc tho so i wouldn't handle the walking tbh

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Nigga is a whole package. I'm amazed by your facial symmetry also. It's very nice to see a mogger like you got this slayer psycho mentality instead of bluepill
I agree hes the full package mogger. This is why I'm surprised to not see hotter girls in his threads. He can pull them for sure. I used to think this was glaze to say regarding clav but his face recently looks rlly good in combo with body and height.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I agree hes the full package mogger. This is why I'm surprised to not see hotter girls in his threads. He can pull them for sure. I used to think this was glaze to say regarding clav but his face recently looks rlly good in combo with body and height.
yeah he smv mogs that manlet to the right of him cause height and frame, but tbh he does get face mogged by him

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
any day where you get your dick wet is a w in my book, its nyc tho so i wouldn't handle the walking tbh
Yea im just suprised cuz clav smv is/should be solidly high asf. Surprising to see the girls he's posting are all mtb and even some ltb. He should be pulling hotter girls. like i said its gotta be a location pill

Yea im just suprised cuz clav smv is/should be solidly high asf. Surprising to see the girls he's posting are all mtb and even some ltb. He should be pulling hotter girls. like i said its gotta be a location pill
it's cause of how old he looks tbh, that's why he can't prettyboymaxx

still hilarious that this guys is running gear

• +1
Quick preamble as always, I know I have been writing lots of club reports but I have been a huge degenerate over the past few weeks practically going out everynight. I wrote "best club experience" on my last thread but this one mogged the thread below to gandy heaven.

I felt I had better looks this night and better application of maxes like waterline + lashesmaxing. also hair looked a bit better IMO. I had success the previous night in a tight Tshirt so I did the same thing.

I got rejected from the club me and my friends were originally supposed to go to because I was wearing sweatpants, but I think it was because the goblin cucklet subhuman bouncer didnt want me to steal all of his bitches.

So I went to another club I frequent which thankfully, was 30 seconds down the block and it just so happened it was poppin. I get to the club early (around 930) so I can talk with the fellas aswell as get drinks before the bar gets too packed.

View attachment 3140955

I downed a few shots right away to ethanolmax even though big shocker, I was on 500 pregab anyway. I got pretty blitzed right away but I went to the bathroom to bonesmash which gives me red undertones to blushmax and soberup a bit.

I wanted to stay with the boys a bit because I like to chill for a bit without focusing on sloots for a bit. We took some good photos as a group which was always good.

View attachment 3140965

Smilemaxing is much better than some of the autistic faces you guys make on here, thankfully I have a wide palate with damn near 10 tooth smile which looks good in photos. I have some dental crowding though which I will resolve orthodontically soon.

The smile pill is beyond crucial, this is the best way to gauge IOIs without having to even approach. I typically just walk around the club smiling at all the hoes and you can tell by their reaction if they are into you so you can instantly approach them. Veneermaxing and MSE are prob the most underated maxes you could do, along with keratopigmentation.

View attachment 3140969

If you arent smilemaxing just LDAR bro. Look how neurotypical I look here, you would never know I post on this forum and am I hardcore PSLer.

I was with my boys for a while then I decided it was time to find a bitch. I legit made this decision then a cute bitch walked up to me right away JFL. People were miring that timing because I legit was like "alright lets go hunting" then a bitch comes up to ME 10 seconds later. She had light blue/a10 eyes and I was like holy shit is that A10/ @dnrd no homo tho bro.

View attachment 3140975

Picture was ballsack tier unfortunately. Kind of a mog though, as my pal dyorotic says "another bitch you mog to the deepest depths of gandy heaven". Unfortunately when you have my stats you will mog 95% of the girls in the club, so do you want me to LDAR ??.

But I Ldared this bitch immediately after because she was annoying and kept following me around. I just walk around and farm iois and approach them. I got one like 2 minutes later that was extremely strong so I told her she was cute and she said I looked sexy. I told her we can dance then and to no surprise she agreed. I felt like this girl was kinda retarded so I had 0 intrest at all but my brain goes pyscopath tier with running through sluts. Other slayers ive talked to can relate to this but I just have a script and its automatic, no thought whatsoever. I was dancing with this chick then she pulled me in for a kiss not even 1 minute after we started dancing. I wanted some pics for my thread because I keep it in the back of my mind to get content.

View attachment 3140993

I felt god tier picking up this bitch who was HTB and making out with her while holding her up, that move mogs and makes the sloots fall in love with u because you can legit pick them up and throw them around like the disgusting whores they are JFL. Everyone in the club was also miring me taking vids.

The fact is when your tall + framemaxed + handsome you have a ridiculous amount of club aura every goblin jester will try to talk to you and introduce themselves like I give 1% of a fuck. I can go up to any group of people dancing and they all acknowledge me like im a celebrity not even to brag. Genuinely insane amount of subhuman jesters in this clownworld.

Then the next part of the story is pure grinch, I got with these 2 beckies in the span of 10 minutes
View attachment 3141156

View attachment 3141169

And it just so happened that they were ROOMATES. They left the club and I must have texted them on snap at the same time and they realized. They sent me this video which I caged at for 15 minutes straight
View attachment 3141158
View attachment 3141161

Giga Grinch how they are still texting me 3 days later despite all of this, I just love bombed them and they forgave me. JFL at these low iq sluts thinking they deserve anything better than me getting with both them as an utter joke to post on a looksmax forum. Posted that vid on my snapstory to embarass them aswell.

I went up to another couple that cant exist in real life without good ol nathaniel paying them to fuck with me @androgenic

View attachment 3141173

Thankfully for me it wasnt nathaniel, it was just a jester cuck dancing with a girl that I proceeded to steal from him in a milisecond. subhuman dapped me up and walked away instantly after.

The rest of the night was pretty textbook just me mogging the shit out of people, I was with my hyper NT friend who gets slays.

View attachment 3141178

Was getting chad treatment the entire night from every girl I approached. Im gonna detail my approach strategies below for anyone intrested as my success rate is quite high.

I will use

"Hey whats your name"

"im slut __"

"yes"

The reasoning for asking a shit question like whats your name is because you havent established intrest yet so you have to have a good jester to justify your approach. You can easily claim you were just asking her name if she starts any shit or has a boyfriend around that you didnt see.

-Approach B

I literally just remove whats your name and say hey your cute you wanna dance right away because I use approach B if im smilemaxing like I mentioned previously, that way I already know if theres intrest.

Both approaches are generally the same, very brief because a girl either likes you or doesnt so there is 0 point in long drawn out convos and wasting your time.

Once your dancing, I will dance with the girl holding her hands so its not too forceful then ill eventually spin her, pull her in after she spins and grab her waist to escalate the interaction. I then say into her ear, "im gonna be honest with you I wanted to kiss you more than I wanted to dance with you". Then Ill immediately look her in the eyes while squintmaxing + smirking and if she gives you the kiss me look, which you will learn after a few nights out, you go for the kiss.

I like to go sit down with the girl, preferably in a corner of the club where its quiet to kiss some more, she will get more freaky sitting down in a more isolated area. When your kissing put her hand on your boner and she will start playing with it, then move it into your pants on your actual dick so she gives u a handjob.

I ubered home with my buddy who I was giving the roidpill and telling him about looksmaxing. He was quite receptive, as he is a pathological slayer and knows looks are key. We were texting sluts we kissed earlier and I got a bitch from my campus to invite me over.

This was prob my most retarded moment to date I still dont know why I did this. Heres another grinch mog picture
View attachment 3141210

I hope you guys enjoyed as I really like to document my experiences through a blackpilled lense, please rep this took all day lol

@6ft4 @RoundHouse @Amnesia @pneumocystosis @dragomaxxer @enchanted_elixir @9898 @Gengar @coispet @Jason Voorhees @Lmao @NumbThePain

Best entertainment oat

• +1
nice thread bro

• +1
View attachment 3141243
whos that dude on the right of you bro? you should send him to org he looks like a mogger

brutal neck pill

• +1

View attachment 3140955

View attachment 3140965

View attachment 3140969

View attachment 3140975

View attachment 3140993

View attachment 3141156

View attachment 3141169

View attachment 3141158
View attachment 3141161

View attachment 3141173

View attachment 3141178

I will use

"Hey whats your name"

"im slut __"

"yes"

-Approach B

View attachment 3141210

Keratopigmentation? As in the eye surgery jfl

View attachment 3140955

View attachment 3140965

View attachment 3140969

View attachment 3140975

View attachment 3140993

View attachment 3141156

View attachment 3141169

View attachment 3141158
View attachment 3141161

View attachment 3141173

View attachment 3141178

I will use

"Hey whats your name"

"im slut __"

"yes"

-Approach B

View attachment 3141210

Loving these clubbing story threads bro