30 year old muslim pedo rapist gets mauled by a crowd

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Mohammad Sagir (30) broke into his neighbor's house in Katihar city in the middle of the night and kidnapped their 9-year-old daughter who was sleeping next to her mother. Her mother and others began looking outside when they were unable to locate the girl inside the house. Mohammad attempted to drown the girl after finding her raped and both naked.

Mohammad had already been accused of rape. The following day, following his capture, the locals tied him to a tree and beat him to a pulp. Mohammad was taken away when the police arrived at the scene. He died before the hospital could reach him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, JL~, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 11 others
their problem was he didn't marry her first

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Funnyunenjoyer1, normie_joe and 4 others
These creatures are really not human, they completely lack the sentience and foresight you would expect from even the dumbest person. No fucking wonder they were colonized by Brits and executed like dogs for resisting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Elias de God, 6ft4 and 7 others
Just following in the footsteps of his prophet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Imretarded?, Swarthy Knight and 5 others
lol the 3 retards in this thread prove that the org has alot of low iq christcels, how does being muslim relate to this in any way when the people who beat him to a pulp where muslim to, and retards when they're argument has been debunked multiple times but still persist on bringing it up since they have nothing against the people and the religion, and yes the piece of shit in the thread is well deserved and he is certainly no muslim

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, shia.jihadist and sexy
Disgusting animals will get treated as such

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
lol the 3 retards in this thread prove that the org has alot of low iq christcels, how does being muslim relate to this in any way when the people who beat him to a pulp where muslim to, and retards when they're argument has been debunked multiple times but still persist on bringing it up since they have nothing against the people and the religion, and yes the piece of shit in the thread is well deserved and he is certainly no muslim
is it a coincidence all these immigrants who come over and rape people in europe are muslims?

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Debetro, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
Muzzie in its natural habitat

is it a coincidence all these immigrants who come over and rape people in europe are muslims?
i mean i dont see any white muslims raping people.

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
lol every single immigrant came over and raped, are you this fucking retarded damn, its the people of unurban areas of the country they migrated from tend to rape, in area where they were already in poverty and had no proper education

lol every single immigrant came over and raped, are you this fucking retarded damn, its the people of unurban areas of the country they migrated from tend to rape, in area where they were already in poverty and had no proper education
where did i ever say every immigrant is a rapist?? 😂😂

No proper education means a raping teenager and pre-pubertal girls tendency. Did I get it right?

No proper education means a raping teenager and pre-pubertal girls tendency. Did I get it right?
in proper education I mean a proper everything, sensible parents, actual life and not just same sex activities

are you talking about color of skin white or race white, because these are 2 different things
Obviously there is some nuance here when discussing “caucasoid” races, so when I say “white”, let’s agree to have it mean “people whose ancestors primarily hailed from western europe”
I would say that such people are not only culturally incompatible with islam for the most part, but I would even believe that genetically it wouldn’t suit them.

their problem was he didn't marry her first
These creatures are really not human, they completely lack the sentience and foresight you would expect from even the dumbest person. No fucking wonder they were colonized by Brits and executed like dogs for resisting.
Disgusting animals will get treated as such
The average arab is fine. As shown by fact they lynched this fuck for committing rape.

The ones who migrate to europe are the scum who have no moral connection to their homeland or people. They're just subhuman degenerates who want to leach and not produce. This is why 90% of knife crimes and rapes are done by arabs, these minorities are pure subhuman concentrate of their primary ethnicities.

do not ever let in 'refugees', they're the worst of the worst.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and thugmaxxer2
The average arab is fine. As shown by fact they lynched this fuck for committing rape.
This is India though?
The ones who migrate to europe are the scum who have no moral connection to their homeland or people. They're just subhuman degenerates who want to leach and not produce. This is why 90% of knife crimes and rapes are done by arabs, these minorities are pure subhuman concentrate of their primary ethnicities.

Well said.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
subhuman. treat accordingly

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Yes the ones who come and get jobs and have high education are good im friends with many middle easterns and south asians who wouldn’t commit anything like that, its only the immigrants who come here with no education horrible social background and literally 0 iq that just have to kill or rape the first little girl they see

• JFL
in proper education I mean a proper everything, sensible parents, actual life and not just same sex activities
Nonetheless it's government's fault as a normal State would not bring them to the first World without proper documentation. But at this point we all know that what is trying to be achieved by the elite is the complete destruction of the western World.

• So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

refugees are scum literally everywhere they go wherever they're from. its not that hard to figure it that people who leave their homeland when it needed them the most are the lowest of the low and are cowardly animals that deserve nothing but genocide

• Love it
refugees are scum literally everywhere they go wherever they're from. its not that hard to figure it that people who leave their homeland when it needed them the most are the lowest of the low and are cowardly animals that deserve nothing but genocide
facts!!!

Obviously there is some nuance here when discussing “caucasoid” races, so when I say “white”, let’s agree to have it mean “people whose ancestors primarily hailed from western europe”
I would say that such people are not only culturally incompatible with islam for the most part, but I would even believe that genetically it wouldn’t suit them.
I disagree for the genetic part but culturally yes it wouldn't suit them much due to the amount idiocracy they have against anyone being other that christian, but from what ive seen westerners who do convert haven't had much problem, not including the ones who got beat alot for it since its not the majority

Nonetheless it's government's fault as a normal State would not bring them to the first World without proper documentation. But at this point we all know that what is trying to be achieved by the elite is the complete destruction of the western World.
100%

wait so you're telling me refugees who left syria seeking shelter because there was a civil war with multiple outside parties and a plain outright democracy are scums, what about the people who left for turkey since they were targeted by the government , they're thriving there without raping and causing a nuisance

wait so you're telling me refugees who left syria seeking shelter because there was a civil war with multiple outside parties and a plain outright democracy are scums, what about the people who left for turkey since they were targeted by the government , they're thriving there without raping and causing a nuisance
womp womp. nigger assad bombs you, you bomb him back.

islamic law is based and rapists get executed, look at saudi and the gulf, now you bitch about how strict their laws are because they cut criminals hands off when they steal an apple, look at your own laws, if i raped your whore mother i would go to jail for 1 day in europe and they will give me benefits JFL

these subanimal countries where mass rape happens is the result of jews taking out based leaders, which results in lack of education

western europe and their subhuman values got jewified in 1 generation before immigrants even entered :feelsgah:, you are just scapegoating all your problems to refugees as if your daughters aren't willingly taking tyrone's bbc before they hit puberty :lul:

JFL at your iq if you think refugees are mostly good people, they are military aged males that are willing to do anything to survive, even ukrainian refugees need to go back brah as they are doing nothing to better society here, just slave prostitutes who take government benefits

islamic law is based and rapists get executed, look at saudi and the gulf, now you bitch about how strict their laws are because they cut criminals hands off when they steal an apple, look at your own laws, if i raped your whore mother i would go to jail for 1 day in europe and they will give me benefits JFL

these subanimal countries where mass rape happens is the result of jews taking out based leaders, which results in lack of education

western europe and their subhuman values got jewified in 1 generation before immigrants even entered :feelsgah:, you are just scapegoating all your problems to refugees as if your daughters aren't willingly taking tyrone's bbc before they hit puberty :lul:

JFL at your iq if you think refugees are mostly good people, they are military aged males that are willing to do anything to survive, even ukrainian refugees need to go back brah as they are doing nothing to better society here, just slave prostitutes who take government benefits
what the hell are u talking about

these brown people are incompatible with European life
not sure why you believe I think refugees are good people considering my first post in the thread is taking about how these people are subhumans in the literal sense.

has nothing to do with education, they are just animals.

• +1
Reactions: zaideas
just say "muslim" rapist even though christians and athiests rape thousands of people every year theory :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: zaideas
I would say that such people are not only culturally incompatible with islam for the most part

you would benefit from the just islamic laws we have in the gulf, 0 crimes, im not sure why you think having islamic values will lead to the extinction of the white race, you realise the arabs are the most triblistic race that won't even racemixx with other tribes in the gulf jfl

they whites would actually multiply because the value of the family unit will be present, and will have the balls to go against jews and perserve their culture, and also will have the balls to kill immigrants who rape your daughters :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DNRDniggerking and zaideas
you would benefit from the just islamic laws we have in the gulf, 0 crimes, im not sure why you think having islamic values will lead to the extinction of the white race, you realise the arabs are the most triblistic race that won't even racemixx with other tribes in the gulf jfl

they whites would actually multiply because the value of the family unit will be present, and will have the balls to go against jews and perserve their culture, and also will have the balls to kill immigrants who rape your daughters :feelsokman:
you are very based and high iq, please have my kids

• Love it
Reactions: egyptianKang
Mohammad Sagir (30) broke into his neighbor's house in Katihar city in the middle of the night and kidnapped their 9-year-old daughter who was sleeping next to her mother. Her mother and others began looking outside when they were unable to locate the girl inside the house. Mohammad attempted to drown the girl after finding her raped and both naked.

Mohammad had already been accused of rape. The following day, following his capture, the locals tied him to a tree and beat him to a pulp. Mohammad was taken away when the police arrived at the scene. He died before the hospital could reach him.

View attachment 3092468

The only issue I have with these types of situations is an innocent being the victim due to misidentification.

If this cretin was truly the perpetrator, then burn and die.