300 gram fruit a day is too much?

D

Deleted member 19905

Platinum
i eat 4 piece of small frujit apricot nd 2 peaches today it is 300 gram this is too much for me?= how much fruit o should i eat in a day

Experiment with it. You won't progress in a day only compare yourself every month

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Moggie and Deleted member 19905
depends on your overall macros+micros reached in a day, on its own it doesn't mean much

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deprived, ALP and 1 other person
depends on your overall macros+micros reached in a day, on its own it doesn't mean much
i eat meat egg milk and fruit only i get all micro and macros?

calories in calories out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Deprived, Deleted member 19896 and 1 other person
Bro best fruits are apples, pears, bananas, citrus and berries, especially blue and blackberries. Shit I forgot tomatoes aswell.

Bro best fruits are apples, pears, bananas, citrus and berries, especially blue and blackberries.
strawberries mog so hard 100g of frozen strawberries is like 30 calories

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19896 and Moggie
Bro best fruits are apples, pears, bananas, citrus and berries, especially blue and blackberries.
High carb Fruits should be a nighttime thing, they make you drowsy daytime

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad, twilight and Moggie
strawberries mog so hard 100g of frozen strawberries is like 30 calories
affordable aswell can get like 1.5 kg frozen berries for pretty cheep. Vegetables can be more pricey.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
also am I the only one who thinks apricot on its own tastes like shit, it is ok in baking tbh.

yea i throw them in a smoothie as my last meal before bed

• +1
affordable aswell can get like 1.5 kg frozen berries for pretty cheep. Vegetables can be more pricey.
yea only problem for me is when they don’t have any in stock :hnghn:

• So Sad
apples, pears, bananas
Literally Indians of the fruit world
More akin to a potato then a fruit, shit load of Starch and no sugar no matter how ripe it is or nutrients.

These are the only fruits I don't ever consume

Edit: They also have fermentable fibers which irritate the gut, and bananas are high in Serotonin which also irritates the gut and increases Estrogen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Never experienced this. But I rather eat my high starch carbs (potatoes, buckwheat, etc.) in the morning to fill my empty Glycogen stores after the night and get on with my day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
  • WTF
Reactions: Deprived
I consume around 180g of fruit, mostly strawberries for my protein shake :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Eat as much fruit as you want you can't eat too much

• +1
Literally Indians of the fruit world
More akin to a potato then a fruit, shit load of Starch and no sugar no matter how ripe it is or nutrients.

These are the only fruits I don't ever consume

Edit: They also have fermentable fibers which irritate the gut, and bananas are high in Serotonin which also irritates the gut and increases Estrogen.
What about citrus

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and ChristianChad
What about citrus
Citrus is alright
Store bought orange juice is good

Ideally in the appropriate season make your own with ripe, juicy and firm oranges

• +1
Citrus is alright
Store bought orange juice is good

Ideally in the appropriate season make your own with ripe, juicy and firm oranges
I prefer eating them whole

• +1
  • Love it
It's too little my son, those are rookie numbers, you gotta pump those numbers up. Biggest slayers eat 2 kilos of fruit per day minimum. But you should aim for 3-4 kilos per day, those are true chad levels. And what lies beyond that, well let's just say every candid photo of Barrett has him holding a piece of fruit in his hand...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and ChristianChad
I eat kiwi pineapple and carrots:feelshah:
Don't eat too many carrots or you'll turn a weird shade of orange :Comfy: also eat them with a bit of fat like virgin cold pressed un hydrogenated coconut oil
Very good for digestion

• +1
Don't eat too many carrots or you'll turn a weird shade of orange :Comfy: also eat them with a bit of fat like virgin cold pressed un hydrogenated coconut oil
Very good for digestion
I used to eat 3 carrots a day and I turned orange

It looks okay if you get a tan with it