$300 in less than 5 minutes, trades with @Scottrg

coisbhai

coisbhai

Londonstani/ADDcel
IMG 0726

Should’ve ragged lot size but profit is profit, @Scottrg was skeptical about XAUUSD at first but it went well anyways

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aesthetic beauty, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
@Scottrg why u stopped giving signals bro

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
@Scottrg why u stopped giving signals bro
He’s retired and gave all his profit to me, I’m now $349,963,009 richer

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Awan, PseudoMaxxer and TechnoBoss
good shit, i was invited to a private discord server with actual multi-millionaires with like 6-7 members, has signals

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, lucifer6969, hopeless NTmaxxer and 3 others
good shit, i was invited to a private discord server with actual multi-millionaires with like 6-7 members, has signals
pls invite bhai :love: i need afford LeFort 4

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Aypo129
add me and ill suck your dick

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Marsiere214, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
also they kicked me from it jfl, this happened like 1,5 years ago, i was on it on a discord alt account and i was inactive af in it prolly why
Happens all the time

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
@coisbhai is that guy legit? Thought he just wanted to shill his calls channel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai and Aypo129
@coisbhai is that guy legit? Thought he just wanted to shill his calls channel
He’s legit, you’re right though, most signal channels are fake, he trusted me enough to exchange socials and he just messages me on there with signals, I would’ve made a shit ton more of money if I increased lot size and wasn’t at work for most the day

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
He’s legit, you’re right though, most signal channels are fake, he trusted me enough to exchange socials and he just messages me on there with signals, I would’ve made a shit ton more of money if I increased lot size and wasn’t at work for most the day
Nice.. @Scottrg help me make money boyo

• Love it
Reactions: coisbhai
Can I do this as a teenager ?

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
I’m fucking jealous

• Woah
I’m fucking jealous
Anyone can make money bro

Buy a funded, pass both phases/challenges the prop firm asks for, use your new funded to make easy trades like this

• Love it
Reactions: flippasav
Anyone can make money bro

Buy a funded, pass both phases/challenges the prop firm asks for, use your new funded to make easy trades like this
Do you have threads relating to trading which gives you a walkthrough of how to do the process?

So you guys are scalping using a funded account, how much money do you even get to keep of your profits?

• +1
So you guys are scalping using a funded account, how much money do you even get to keep of your profits?
Mines funded, I just started trading around a month ago, im still learning how to trade using SMC, in the meantime, this extra profit would be nice to build up

@Scottrg is his own live account

also they kicked me from it jfl, this happened like 1,5 years ago, i was on it on a discord alt account and i was inactive af in it prolly why
how did you even find such a discord in the first place

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
how did you even find such a discord in the first place
Some guy inside the server invited me because I was being polite and kind to them. :soy:

Jokes aside, I dont remember lmao

• JFL
Reactions: letitsnow_
Mines funded, I just started trading around a month ago, im still learning how to trade using SMC, in the meantime, this extra profit would be nice to build up

@Scottrg is his own live account

I don't believe that Scottrg guy. Probably follows signals from some Indian telegram group on his demo account.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, 5'7 zoomer and coisbhai
I don't believe that Scottrg guy. Probably follows signals from some Indian telegram group on his demo account.
:feelsyay: i sent proof that is not demo account like 1000 times if u are idiot then not my problem