$300 in less than 5 minutes, trades with @Scottrg

:feelsyay: i sent proof that is not demo account like 1000 times if u are idiot then not my problem

There's no proof in your shitty screenshot brah. You're literally covering up parts of it that you don't want us to see. Not to mention that you said you work a "community job" in your other posts. 620k usd in your account but you're doing some shitty social work job.

Hahahahaha I know right, its very funny
View attachment 3000414
IMG 2310

There's no proof in your shitty screenshot brah. You're literally covering up parts of it that you don't want us to see. Not to mention that you said you work a "community job" in your other posts. 620k usd in your account but you're doing some shitty social work job.
Yes im covering because theres password and my name, second community work job to not go to fucking jail, tommorow is the end:feelsyay:

Yes im covering because theres password and my name, second community work job to not go to fucking jail, tommorow is the end:feelsyay:

You covered up where it says "sell 0.1 XAUUSD" because it has your password and name? Funny guy.

Why would you need to hide your #id. Dumb ass kid, go back to your demo account :lul:
nigga fuck is that question why would i cover my #id are you fucking stupid?, i know jealousy hits you hard but guess who makes money and who is under my dick like this:aheago: :lul::lul:

Why would you need to hide your #id. Dumb ass kid, go back to your demo account :lul:
and tommorow i will make more than you did your whole life with @coisbhai while you be in school sitting like this

Attachments

• IMG_2311.jpeg
    IMG_2311.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ascension
and tommorow i will make more than you did your whole life with @coisbhai while you be in school sitting like this

I think you might be mentally disabled. I'm sorry for arguing with you, I need to be nice to mentally retarded people.

I hate being broke fuuuuuck. I should've kept some money to invest when I was making money.

Mark Margolis Rage GIF by Breaking Bad

• So Sad
Reactions: coisbhai
I don't believe that Scottrg guy. Probably follows signals from some Indian telegram group on his demo account.
exactly. If he was actually making that amount of money daily then he wouldn’t tell us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Marsiere214