30F I fucked my disabled friend 34M to cheer him up.

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
One of my friends, Tom (34M), lost both of his legs from a car accident at the beginning of the year. He's been a wheel chair since and his girlfriend broke up with him recently.

Last week, we had a gathering at his place with some mutual friends. The vibe was good and everyone had fun with some drinking and board games. I stayed behind after everyone had left, since I lived the closest and didn't have work the next day. Tom started to rant a bit about life, about the accident and how his ex left him. Not only I felt bad for him, but I saw my ex in him a bit (my ex had passed away from a car accident last summer). I'm sure the alcohol also blurred my judgement a bit.

I gave him a hug, and asked if there's anything else he needs before I get ready to leave. He blurted out that a blowjob would be nice. We looked at each other for a second and he realized what he had said without thinking. I smiled and stopped him from talking with my finger. I got on my knees in front of his wheel chair and helped him pull his pants down. He was a bit embarrassed by how his legs looked now, but I assured him it was fine.

He wasn't fully hard yet so I got to work, I licked and sucked on his cock and balls. He was fully hard in no time. I tied my hair up in a high ponytail and told him to wrap his hand around it, allowing him full control of my head. He slowly got more confident and started to build a rhythm to use my head like a sex toy. His crotch area was soaked with my saliva dripping down his shaft.

After a few more minutes of face fucking, he let my head go and checked in on me. I told him that he needed to get comfortable. I knew I was soaking wet between my legs. We moved to his bedroom and situated ourselves so I could ride him. I stripped naked and put a condom on him from my purse (a girl can never be too prepared). I rubbed my wet pussy along his cock for a few seconds before sitting into it.

I gave him a good show while I was riding him, putting his hand around my neck to playfully choke me, and leaning down to smother his face with my boobs. It didn't took long him to scream out that he was cumming. I kept riding him until I felt pulsing through the condom inside of me.

I climbed off from him and let him catch his breaths, we looked at each other and burst into laughers. He thanked me for cheering him up and asked if I wanted to stay over since it was past midnight at this point. I declined his offer, since I wanted to go home for a shower...and also playing myself with my showerhead. He called me an uber and that was end of the night.

I haven't seen Tom irl since then but we been chatting through texts. Nothing weird and neither of us have brought up what happened.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
shut the fuck up nigga the reddit stories are getting boring af now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anton tufan, egyptianKang, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs