30s hunter eye transformation

herring

herring

Sphinx
world record

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Saturn, Chadelite and 4 others
Squinting? Wow, you are the fist one in this forum to bring this up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, Chadelite, Deleted member 5891 and 6 others
looking autistic as fuck

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
The cringe, coping and autism is strong in this one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, Edgar, FootLongDong and 3 others
56E09424 E5BE 47EA 842D 025481782DBD

I can hooding fraud in half a second by just looking up and raising my eyebrows and lowering them

but it honestly looks like shit if you are not squinting hard or have you upper eyelids raised, besides it only lasts for like a few seconds too and goes when you blink

I can hooding fraud in half a second by just looking up and raising my eyebrows and lowering them

but it honestly looks like shit if you are not squinting hard or have you upper eyelids raised, besides it only lasts for like a few seconds too and goes when you blink
How broke do you have to be to not just get upperlid fillers? Unless you live in a third world country.

• JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie
How broke do you have to be to not just get upperlid fillers? Unless you live in a third world country.
the social stigma of getting plastic surgery as a male is holding lots of people back

• Hmm...
Reactions: Greeicy
Another autistic faggot greycel thread. It’s over for this forum

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel, DianabolDownie and Deleted member 534
Only in autism.me

the social stigma of getting plastic surgery as a male is holding lots of people back
People won’t even notice that you got upperlid fillers. Or even almond eye surgery. JFL stop being an autistic NEET and looksmax for real.

This is truly peak autism

People won’t even notice that you got upperlid fillers. Or even almond eye surgery. JFL stop being an autistic NEET and looksmax for real.
For real tho fillers are the least you can do plus I thought people are here because fillers and or surgery IS an option cuz fuck society

e t h n i c
t
h
n
i
c

For real tho fillers are the least you can do plus I thought people are here because fillers and or surgery IS an option cuz fuck society
I wouldn’t even give a fuck if someone noticed I got surgery. But it’s best to surgerymaxx before changing location or going to college.

• +1
Reactions: BlindMaxxer
I wouldn’t even give a fuck if someone noticed I got surgery. But it’s best to surgerymaxx before changing location or going to college.
True. might get some upper eye lid fillers before college cuz of my uee

well Im in a trailer with my family using a laptop from 2012 so you can imagine

unbelievable

your canthal tilt is negative

No matter how many people meme you Ive done this and actually seen results. It makes sense too. You pull your lower eyelids down with your fingers for resistance and try to close your eyes. It strains the undereye muscle and works it.

just glue the eyelid to the skin above it.... it wont separate again once you blink....
better to get it surgically done though...