31m autistic
Received 1892205607824591

• So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, bugeye and Deleted member 25245
yo blackgymmax you rest on this one I gotchu. :Comfy:

Subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and pneumocystosis
Most disgusting looking body I have ever seen. Lose the skinny fat look, ditch the glasses and stop being autistic

yo blackgymmax you rest on this one I gotchu. :Comfy:

Subhuman.
mtn for his age group tbh.

But yea looks incrredibly soy and disgusting. Not worth trying to ascend ot chad at his age tho. Should just ascend with a chubby MTB by betabuxxing

Chad lower third

ur ugly as shit nigga look like a discord mod

Great to be here

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Not much you can do without copious amounts of money. Given your age, you don't really have time to turn this all around. You LTN at best, more so subhuman. Rest easy bro.

n count 3?
Tales

this forum is actually pathetic smh.

OP ur in the ltn-mtn range. it is very possible u ascend to mtn with only softmaxxing - shave the facial hair, lose weight, grow out your hair asap!

dont come back here until u do these. and take better pictures the next time u post.

this forum is actually pathetic smh.

OP ur in the ltn-mtn range. it is very possible u ascend to mtn with only softmaxxing - shave the facial hair, lose weight, grow out your hair asap!

dont come back here until u do these. and take better pictures the next time u post.
he is subhuman an will die alone he looks retarded g its over for him dont give a men hope for some people its just over

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
he is subhuman an will die alone he looks retarded g its over for him dont give a men hope for some people its just over
does his face look hideous to you? are you repulsed by his face? if no then hes at least ltn.

the physique i agree is disgusting, but just like the fat on his face, it can be fixed easily. then we can accurately rate him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
does his face look hideous to you? are you repulsed by his face? if no then hes at least ltn.

the physique i agree is disgusting, but just like the fat on his face, it can be fixed easily. then we can accurately rate him.
he looks like dog shit his face is not even ltn jfl he is subhuman

if he is not a manlet he just need tho roidmaxx and become a masculine mogger only thing that works for subhumans

do you actually have like autism tho
Yes. Diagnosed at 19. Lost my virginity to a normie chick that followed me around our area at 24, she was early 20s after getting off dope. Hooked up again that summer. Went back to treatment and went away away to a very long term community. Hooked up again a few years ago with another lady. Tried dating last year. Blah.

At this point im just glad i have food to eat and dont wake up shaking or dope sick.

Being autistic as me you run into a lot of near misses. Shit goes south and I just wish the best man i mean there are advantages to being ND...and i'm gonna get drug but yolo you guys are a fun and funny cope

The ND world has its communities and girls getting around. I pass there and can probably find someone. These groups all just fill me with doofy curiosity about life. Coping sober beats insanity and withdrawals anyday ahaha